EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Oh ? sassy @beta is activated

Lol I'm just saying y'all really in here gossiping over message board dealings from years ago. Do you truly care?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Lol I'm just saying y'all really in here gossiping over message board dealings from years ago. Do you truly care?

And it's almost all MALES in here gossiping

Sad af

well only Dizz and TExas409 contributed to the thread thus far
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Eat a snickers

I would say eat a ? but you would be excited

I would not. Your ? insults must have root somewhere. What happened at summer camp?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

And it's almost all MALES in here gossiping

Sad af

well only Dizz and TExas409 contributed to the thread thus far

There are 8 pages in here .....what are y'all waiting on if you are not gossiping with them ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    @texas409 i thought yall was cool fam?

We were cool but I don't know that ? . Shrugs plus if folks don't know he smashed by now then that's on them but ? all that he won cause she a fine freak

Keep reading ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 i thought yall was cool fam?

We were cool but I don't know that ? . Shrugs plus if folks don't know he smashed by now then that's on them but ? all that he won cause she a fine freak

? what? i meant with Chuck and Pico
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yall suck. Lol

After reading this Pico ? , yall REALLY suck :/

females cant get some D without being secretly recorded just so a ? can show their innanet friends, smh.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

You almost had me fooled there.

giphy.gif

No way a ? had access to those and didn't at least right click save......backup.....save backup.

^^^ This right here. Pico nudes woulda been like the holy grail.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Yall suck. Lol

After reading this Pico ? , yall REALLY suck :/

females cant get some D without being secretly recorded just so a ? can to show their innanet friends, smh.

@MistyKnight a female can do that without being exposed, to me it only seems like karma, your intentions are what led to your outcome

Also y'all can't lump all ? in 1 category, wise up and move smarter

I believe you. I sent someone else ? on here without being exposed. But that still doesn't negate the fact that men are trash in general.

It's why yall don't want ? around your daughters... Yall know what I'm talm bout.
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    it's some IC chicks that have never been exposed that's done the same thing as chicks that have been exposed

Smh, the ones that have, have the worst judge of character

Something tells me @scorpio4lfe would have been next.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Well damn I guess she wasn't trolling when she said was going to Texas and he was hitting and had flicks.

Lmao Anjewli a good person she gave make a wish sex to a broke balding ?

Yep she cool people but this is all facts
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

Pico had sex with 3 guys from this site so did you. We're all adults. Adults have sex. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's not about having sex, just like taking a knee isn't about the flag.

It's about the ? secretly recording her for his Internet friends.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

I had em in my inbox for months and never exposed your freaky friend she's lucky for this so you should be thanking me on her behalf ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Taping a chick unknowingly while having sex and passing it to some "internet friend "is not only pathetic but its illegal

@Purr make sure Pico knows that
This discussion has been closed.