Poly-life or nah...

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This thread has some wild ? in it but I'll say this she got something going on if ? ain't or can't pull out.

Especially if she ain't been pushed down a flight a stairs?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Gonna be some confused ass kids when they get older.

I don't think so.

That's why communication is important. Why would we have a completely different family dynamic than most of the country and not teach our kids?

My Teacher has 3 wives now.

And I talked to their oldest daughter about it.
    Kids are more observant than people give them credit for.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Native Nashvillian redbone.....

GMbWe.gif

Makes sense now. As you were

Nah.

I think that you're giving my city too much credit.

I blame the innanet
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This thread has some wild ? in it but I'll say this she got something going on if ? ain't or can't pull out.

I don't think that.

All 3 situations had different circumstances.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    All I know is the man you are currently with aint making you happy.

Seems like dude dont really care, and even if he does, hes not giving you what you want.

Dont stay with a ? cause hes nice and you care for him etc. The writings on the wall that this relationship isnt gonna work out, the sooner you get serious about that, the better.

I would suggest you sit with him and let him know all this isnt working and how yall envision taking care of your son once you guys split and come to an agreement. Once you and him find a happy medium about how to care for your son, and you can leave him, you can then worry about what to do next.

It could be moving to Detroit and getting into that poly-whatever relarionship or it could be finding a man here and settling down.

The other side of the grass is ALWAYS greener, but once you living it, you'll find yourself running into problems you didnt you would.

For now though, worry about step one, which is how to move on from your current man in a way that is best for your son.

By far the best response in this thread, pretty much everything i was gonna say
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    I can't lie.
    I'm surprised by the responses.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie.

You shouldn't be. We're men and not boys around here. For the most part.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Here's the deal.

I just had a baby and his dad and I are cool. He 'loves' me and I think that he's a 'nice guy', but between his health and a lack of sex, I think that we should have an open relationship.

But.....there's more.

The middle son's dad and I have been playing with the idea of being polygynous. (Polygyny is a man having up to 4 wives).
    He wants to work full-time while me and the other woman have part-time jobs/go to school. He is her kid's dad, as well. I genuinely care about her, too. Like, I'll go to war over her.
    The catch is that he wants us to move to Detroit. And idk if I can do that.

I'm torn by what is good for me vs what's good for the kids.

What yall think?
    @MoneyPowerRespect
    I would sacrifice a goat and 10 chickens if I could have another chick helping me around the house. Being a stay at home mom with a newborn and a toddler is the hardest ? ever :s
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does his disease effect his sex drive at all?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I'm not completely sure.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Here's the deal.

I just had a baby and his dad and I are cool. He 'loves' me and I think that he's a 'nice guy', but between his health and a lack of sex, I think that we should have an open relationship.

But.....there's more.

The middle son's dad and I have been playing with the idea of being polygynous. (Polygyny is a man having up to 4 wives).
    He wants to work full-time while me and the other woman have part-time jobs/go to school. He is her kid's dad, as well. I genuinely care about her, too. Like, I'll go to war over her.

What yall think?
    @MoneyPowerRespect
    I would sacrifice a goat and 10 chickens if I could have another chick helping me around the house. Being a stay at home mom with a newborn and a toddler is the hardest ? ever :s

Yeah.
    The beginning of the school year was rough because baby was only 3-4 weeks old.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thot anthem is on MPR's current playlist....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PALMMqZLAQk
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or ? gon nig
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not completely sure.

I'd imagine if your intestines are ? up it would interfere with sex drive/interest.
    Ask the ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me see your ? . All those kids, I need to see the what that ? lookin like
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the deal.

But.....there's more.

What yall think?
    Being a stay at home mom with a newborn and a toddler is the hardest ? ever :s

https://youtu.be/QoJrMaFlxOk

Thanks for this @Copper

Maybe it isn't as hard as I think it is, but everything SEEMS harder when you're running on little to no sleep for months lol
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie.

You're not going to find the kind of response you're expecting. I understand your mentality but the amount of people that would accept that is low. For some it's an ego violation of what they'd feel is sharing their woman.

If you can pull it off, all the power to you but everything has to be out in the open. This poly ? is way easier for women imo but being honest is key to it all. People who accept it fully are the ones who can make it work, any hesitation or doubt and it comes back around to implode.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    This thot anthem is on MPR's current playlist....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PALMMqZLAQk

Love Galore >>>>>>>

This song is trash.
    Idk why people like it so much.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    I can't lie.

You're not going to find the kind of response you're expecting. I understand your mentality but the amount of people that would accept that is low. For some it's an ego violation of what they'd feel is sharing their woman.

If you can pull it off, all the power to you but everything has to be out in the open. This poly ? is way easier for women imo but being honest is key to it all. People who accept it fully are the ones who can make it work, any hesitation or doubt and it comes back around to implode.

To be fair, if I had the option I wouldn't step out and I wouldn't think about having a side ? .

And if he were to have another woman, I'd be cool with it too.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, don’t take that ? son away.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    why cant you get a ? an hold the ? at night?

Because she thinks that he's a "nice guy". The minute a woman starts thinking that about her guy it's a wrap.

I actually want him to get another woman, but he doesn't think that she'll go for it.

Besides, who gets jealous over a ? who plays the game all the time???

The fact that he feels that way plays a part in you not finding him attractive anymore subconsciously I'm sure. Now I see why you labeled him a "nice guy". He's at a point in life where he's always afraid to try. Wouldn't be surprised if people pleasing is a priority to him in life and it never should be.

He needs to work on himself cause it sounds like he's got self confidence/self love issues. If he doesn't nip it in the bud that will affect his love life and everything else for the rest of his days. No matter what until that is done every woman he encounters will want to be ghost and as far away from him as possible after a while just like you right now.

I don't believe that some men want to be monogamous.
    I'd respect a man more for telling me what he is and isn't built for.
    And he's not built for poly-life.

I wouldn't call it 'people-pleasing' but some of our problems stem from the fact that he doesn't want to have an argument. For me, that's an issue.

giphy.gif

That's what happens when men become too passive. Women love conflict. That's why I stopped biting my tongue ages ago. No ? left to give.

By not speaking up and telling me details that could prevent things from happening, you are creating a problem.

I.e., I wanted to order a pizza because I had some coupons.
    I called, placed the order, and fell asleep. I would periodically wake up to see if the pizza came. Each time, he would go to the living room.
    After an HOUR AND A HALF, he tells me 'idk why you ordered from there. They always messing up our orders'. He followed up with 'I kept asking my bro if it had came and him and his gf said the same thing..they always messing up orders'.

How would I have known that they mess up orders if he hadn't spoke up?
    Whyyyy would you even let me order from them if that was the case??

The ? pmo because it was for MY SON. Smmfh

Wait, what? This is an argument? This ? so damn immature minded. And why you need to wait an hour and a half to figure out they ? up the order. Maybe it just slipped his mind about how they be ? up orders or he ain't know where you ordered from at first.

All that to say this, you seem immature as hell and if this is how you are with a one on one relationship. Trust me, there's no way you are level headed and forward thinking enough to handle all the challenges and nuances of your man having two women. If you were you wouldn't have 3 baby daddies.

Leave ibs boy if you're not happy, but don't move his baby away from him, that's super selfish. Oh and don't come to Detroit, ? will scoop the other chick and have y'all forced back into monogamy lol

He gave me the number for the restaurant and talked to his family about how they mess up orders but never said anything to me.

We didn't argue about it, but I was salty.

I just ordered from somewhere else.

If they wanna scoop her, they can. No one is against that.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Come on Kai, don’t run off another female yo