Double Standard? Bull ? Ellen Degeneres Takes Heat for ‘Sexualizing’ Katy Perry’s Big Gropefruits

Options

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ellen Degeneres is not a bull ? . She's a lipstick lesbian.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »

That haircut says otherwise.

So does her demeanor and actual lack of lipstick.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    She wears make-up. That includes lipstick. She gets paid well to advertise it.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »

5cen445oix94.gif

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lipstick+lesbian
    lipstick lesbian

feminine lesbian who is attracted to other feminine lesbians. they generally enjoy fashion, flowers, perfume, sex and the city, lingerie, lipstick of course, and (gasp!) passionate sex with other women.
    lipstick lesbian

A feminine lesbian. It can be used interchangably with femme to indicate a feminine lesbian, but strictly speaking, a femme is usually attracted to masculine, or butch, lesbians and a lipstick lesbian is attracted to other feminine lesbians.
    Lipstick lesbian

Lipstick lesbian is a slang term for a woman who is romantically and sexually interested in other women (that's the lesbian part) and also exhibits feminine traits like wearing dresses or skirts, high heeled shoes and makeup (hence 'lipstick'), sympathy, gentleness and sensitivity.
    Lipstick Lesbian

A feminine-type lesbian who is only attracted to other feminine lesbians. Not attracted to butch or masculine lesbians. Usually likes cats, cuddling, flowers, and affection. Also usually wears feminine clothing, long hair, very fawn-like and pretty. Would rather not have others thinking that all lesbians are butch-like and masculine.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all don't understand Girl code

Just like y'all have Man code we do too

If your friends it's not a big deal to look , touch , or even bite your friends boobie or whatever

A lot of us change clothes in front of each other and don't even blink

It's like normal for some female friends ...not all but most

When my friend got fake ? we all inspected them and touched them etc all while carrying on a full cinvo about them

Folks are really reaching in this one
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Where the lipstick at? Unless that's really Gary Busey. If anything she needs chapstick ? a lipstick.

article-0-1AB4011E000005DC-224_634x906.jpg

ellen-degeneres-3.jpg

5f0d2280714d382e_ellendegeneres.jpg

She is a spokesman for Covergirl

Trust me she wears make up. May not be loud red lipstick and black eyeliner. But she wears it

lhm2j5k2ersb.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's less controversial when you consider those comments are made by men and nothing happens because it happens between two people with rapport. But it's hard for men and women not to objectify each other, solely because the way society is constructed.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lipstick lesbian is the good type of lesbian.

Noted.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

If your friends it's not a big deal to look , touch , or even bite your friends boobie or whatever

When my friend got fake ? we all inspected them and touched them etc all while carrying on a full cinvo about them

ellen ? tho she a,dude now
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    So lipstick lesbian is the good type of lesbian.

Noted.

They're feminine. Ellen doesn't carry herself in any feminine way.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

You know that's not what that means right
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she lustin after dem ? and cat same as a man which is my point... so uf a man gets crucified for those comments so should she
  • MsSouthern
    Options

she lustin after dem ? and cat same as a man which is my point... so uf a man gets crucified for those comments so should she

Go ahead and re read my first post about girl code

But

If that's the case then every football player who has ever been patted on the butt during a game should be outraged at their coach and/or teammates

Same goes for other sports
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give Katie a year and we gone get to see them ? all the way out.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Are people really oblivious to the fact that a man would catch hell for doing the same thing that Ellen did?

If Steve Harvey did something like that he'd be finished.

Look what happened to Cam Newton a couple weeks ago with that female reporter.

He's still catching heat for that now.

Imagine what it would've been like if he said something like that to a reporter.

Goodell would probably suspend him for a few games.

What's missing here is the fact that Ellen and Katy are friends....they know each other.

Cam caught heat because what he said was stupid. He was at work...not understanding that another woman....who is also at work...would know how to do her job. These 2 ppl don't know each other.

If Steve Harvey said this about his wife there would be no issue. If he said this about another comedian who he's friends with, there would be no issue. A random woman he doesn't know...yes there would be an issue.

I swear yall ? sound like white ppl with the "why can't I say ? too?" logic. Stop tryna out think simple ? .

Aaaaand here is the BLACK PEOPLE / ? SHIELD !!! Everytime they get cornered they raise it lol.

Its not about race and racial history / interractions. Its about public behavior towards the sex one is attracted to.

Yall Jim Crowing yourselves by bringing race to that topic. Its too different things. Two different topics.

Your friendship argument is solid. But please get America's race dynamics out of this. By bringing race in a ? discussion you are just ? on your own peopl past struggles, humiliation and ongoing battles.

Ellen, wether she is a friend of Perry or not, will not be beaten down and thrown to a river like Emmett Till or bleed on the leaves like your grand parents for this.

Feminism and social justice is one thing, being black, breathing black in America is a whole nother PROBLEMATIC. Better defend and march for your right to get NAPPY IN THE CORPORATE SPACE than mixing your still to be won struggles with men wanting to ? in womens restrooms and ? people trespasding the PC TALKING THEY PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT SO MUCH.

Respectfully.

Respect your race, history and get on your own fight.

I know it's 2 different things....that's what an analogy is.

White ppl wondering why they can't say ? and random dudes wondering why they can't call attention to a random woman's ? in public are both stupid ? things to argue about. In both cases, ? know why said things aren't ok. Removing context from a situation is some white ppl logic.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

article-0-1AB4011E000005DC-224_634x906.jpg

Timeless beauty
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Why didn't they just ask her? I thought it was up to the person "being harassed" whether or not they felt harassed.

If Katy Perry says she didn't like it I'll retract all my posts in here
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't they just ask her? I thought it was up to the person "being harassed" whether or not they felt harassed.

I don't understand the concept of being offended on someone else's behalf. That's just some ridiculous ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

I don't understand the concept of being offended on someone else's behalf. That's just some ridiculous ? .

One might argue because of the message it send.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya'll pulling any kind of ? excuse you can out huh? Females just can't admit that they have double standards and inconsistencies too. Again, if Ellen was a guy and he and Katy had some internal joke attached to the pic, the feminazis would not care when they made it their mission to tear the guy down. So just stop it.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Can't stand Elmo man. Seems like a sneaky, backstabbing, condescending Butch ? . I couldn't be in Hollywood and have 2 kiss her Butch ass with that little alien beady big head and nose. Damn I don't like Ellen. Big ass ? tho in : If these walls could talk 2! I was genuinely shocked and pleased I must say. Hang time solid full ? !