MGTOWrama : A FEMINIZM CONSEQUENCE

Options

Comments

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i honest blame the wanna thug super alpha ? .

so ready to show the world how much of a man they are when they nothing but overgrown kids.

chicks are tall kids and ? are overgrown kids.

its all thru this site...no ? ever lost a fight, everybody rich, everybody got a nice car, everybody fukks dime chicks.

no ? take loses on here. but none of the chicks hold them accountable until afterwards.
    alot of chicks fall the salesman of a ? an not who the dude truly is.

alot of ? dont take care of they kids.....they ok with every other weekend cause it wont interfere with they pimpin..and ? pulling. but when they kid gets honors in high school....these ? poppin up like ricki bobbys dad like aint ? happen.

? aint teaching they lil girls what men are. the father is her first example. but they rather be absentee or barely around an wonder why poppin it at the elementary school is the thing to do...? then look at the mom.

? wanna have feel good moments when ? coming home from prison after 10 years...an thats cool.

but a ? who has he newborn with him....he aint the one thats proven yet. but ? ok with the jailbird.

why is fukery the rule and making something of yourself the exception?

i understand the whole police thing, bad hood thing, drug epidemic thing. i get all that. but when is it ever ok...to allow a group of ? to run your hood on fukk ? rules?

? is ass backwards and full of ? an wonder why alot of these chick are fukked up and desire fukked up ? .

everyone is responsible for their own actions.....but there are leaders that stand above them...who rather do fukk ? to lead an have people have fun vs being a real leader.

you either lead your people to the bar or to greatness.

most ? rather go to the bar and drop $300 on a ? that aint got no daddy cause she easier to pull with her daddy issues.

man let me stop.
    you ? aint ready for me to go in

In other words...? aint' the leaders they claim to be but want to blame everyone but themselves for it...thus further making this mgtow ? stupid

? you still don't get it.............. men can no longer lead THE FAMILY because government has made us doing so almost impossible. THEY ? THE CULTURE UP
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

so ready to show the world how much of a man they are when they nothing but overgrown kids.

its all thru this site...no ? ever lost a fight, everybody rich, everybody got a nice car, everybody fukks dime chicks.

no ? take loses on here. but none of the chicks hold them accountable until afterwards.

alot of ? dont take care of they kids.....they ok with every other weekend cause it wont interfere with they pimpin..and ? pulling. but when they kid gets honors in high school....these ? poppin up like ricki bobbys dad like aint ? happen.

? aint teaching they lil girls what men are. the father is her first example. but they rather be absentee or barely around an wonder why poppin it at the elementary school is the thing to do...? then look at the mom.

? wanna have feel good moments when ? coming home from prison after 10 years...an thats cool.

but a ? who has he newborn with him....he aint the one thats proven yet. but ? ok with the jailbird.

i understand the whole police thing, bad hood thing, drug epidemic thing. i get all that. but when is it ever ok...to allow a group of ? to run your hood on fukk ? rules?

? is ass backwards and full of ? an wonder why alot of these chick are fukked up and desire fukked up ? .

everyone is responsible for their own actions.....but there are leaders that stand above them...who rather do fukk ? to lead an have people have fun vs being a real leader.

most ? rather go to the bar and drop $300 on a ? that aint got no daddy cause she easier to pull with her daddy issues.

man let me stop.

Everything you mention stems from one thing: Lack of fathers in homes. When the women are left to solely raise the children, we get men who have always seen a woman lead and follows her, waits for her direction or you get the hyper masculinity that's plagued our community for so long. And then girls who have never seen a man lead so they reject the whole notion altogether or they fall for the hyper masculine boys.

Black men didn't walk away from the family in droves, they were killed, imprisoned, forced out etc. This was done by design and america has never addressed it nor will it ever. BUT WE haven't properly addressed it either. We have a large percentage of our community basically hurt and misguided that raised more hurt and misguided people till the point where we tear each other apart.

Men are supposed to be leaders. You look at any thriving culture and that's a common theme along with family structure. However, we can't lead women that don't want to be led. So until our women as a whole reject the white womans trick that is feminism, we capable men can only seek out and build with other capable sistas who ain't on that ? .

Boys who have been raised with no accountability, no since of manhood are going to become men of the same. It will be the effort of good men and the cooperation of good women that will rebuild our community. Just as we need more good men leading by example, we need the same from our sistas. Shouldn't be no amber roses and kim k's out here being allowed to spread their immoral practices to our little girls. Any good man worth his salt has done his best to make sure his daughter understands that ain't the route to go. But we also need more of our sistas to stop trying to imitate those ? .

i see where you coming from....

but what about now.

i know a few dudes that are good dudes..and they go outta there way to get to their people and raise them with some sense. aint they kids but we are a village no matter how someone may look at it...

it still goes back to the men.

regardless of those killed and pushed out an all the things mentioned...it still can take a few to lead the masses.

a good leader can lead thousands. we need to purge not only these entitled women but purge fukk ? as well.

? who question every thing like a woman....not for the purpose of learning but for the purpose of trying to prove you aint ? . ? dont want ? outside of whats given to them and even then ..they have the nerve to act like its not enough or its corny or whatever...anything to follow the crowd an be accepted...like a woman.

man this topic .......man o man.

we need a thread......ill go in ..call ? out....an might get banned.

i hate to see where my community is right now.

someone once asked me what i learned while living abroad...i said i learned that i dont like alot of my own people.

to see africans, latinos, jamaicans, all these people getting they grind on and making money and the few black amercans hardly interact...act too stuck up or just rather not be seen with other black Americans...then i come back to the states and see niggason tv shooting up people crib cause a man asked ? to turn down the music... chicks fighting like animals over who goes next in line...like they fighting with alot of hate.

i hate seeing my people not be able to get it together while ? from the DR getting places and making money. no diss...but alot of these people cant spell and are door know dumb...but they hustling to feed they family.

i got a few hours before im gone for a few days..who wanna fight?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    But y'all following white men into mgtow...

are people really following white men?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    why do you keep saying this?

change aint a bad thing as long as its benefiting you.

these chicks going to college an ? just want options.

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

nah lady...its a fly in your soup.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

The bolded is part of the problem

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

an what man would not give his wife the world if he could?

you bitter for nothing

@ the bold...look at the name of the group in the thread title...

true but would those women deserve it? its one thing to be entitled and another to deserve and earn the right to ask for whatever.

the women being mentioned in this thread are entitled, self serving and selfish.

they want to take it all without struggle or sacrifice and give nothing back...because thats what a man should do.

From what I'm reading in here there is no distinction between women who deserve it and women who feel entitled. It's just "women"

there is a clear distinction.
    its just the percentages of women who are feeling entitled are going up at a rate that it shouldnt nor is it sustainable.

im just glad i lucked up.

but still .....the girlfriends an ? ....them hoes be tripping.

People in general feel entitled to ? they shouldn't have. It's a bunch of ? who don't make progress in ? but MyPlayer on NBA2k talking about what they "deserve" from a woman. Ain't ? people will always exist as they always have. I'm also of the belief that if you constantly coming across people who you deem to be not worth a ? then you need to reevaluate the people you surround yourself with as well.

You can't keep blaming everyone else and not also do some self reflection about why you may end up in the same types of situations over and over again

Ironically, it can be argued that the bolded is exactly what's behind the MGTOW movement.

They see how the game is rigged, so they stop playing the game.

Granted, they do seem to be blaming women.........but they're also blaming themselves for falling for the ? as well.

So by........"going their own way"...........they're actually taking responsibility for their past mistakes by embracing a philosophy/mentality that'll help prevent them from making those same mistakes again.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

man let me stop.

In other words...? aint' the leaders they claim to be but want to blame everyone but themselves for it...thus further making this mgtow ? stupid

honestly .....yes.
    ill be the first to admit....i dont feel like im a leader. but i damn sure not a follower. but i will get into my lane when the situation calls for it. thats the only way i can be better.

too many ? think they the body when they only a toe.

got ? getting into shape for ? ...not because they want to be in shape. thats as bad as these women going to the gym and doing squats all day to get an ass...but ? leaves an go gets bbq wings cheese fries and a diet pepsi.

got ? taking selfies in bathrooms now. like chicks. ? hat too big and backwards like they cool.
    big ass clothes or too tight clothes. going from looking like a onesie to looking like he wear his older brother hand me downs.

fukk ? .

yall got me started

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

man let me stop.

? you still don't get it.............. men can no longer lead THE FAMILY because government has made us doing so almost impossible. THEY ? THE CULTURE UP

Men still can and do lead their families. Are there multiple factors that have led to the amount of single parent homes, and by single parent I mean fathers completely out of the picture not just parents who are no longer together, one of which is actions of the government..yes. is also a large part of that simply ? choosing on their own to not be involved more in their children's lives...yes...and the amount of bitter ass "I never knew my dad even though he lived 3 blocks away" ? out here prove that
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

man let me stop.

cant blame the govt but so much bruh...

stop it.

with all that has been done, is the govt making ? rob black businesses while not ? with them gun toting dominicans?

is the govt making ? buy $500 sneakers and $800 pants but working at wendys?

we talking accountability now.

govt aint topping ? from picking up books to learn about money management.

not stopping ? from trying to open a business.

what you really trynna say,
  • blackrain
    Options

if i find a man great..i can fall back an dont have to use my degree and can have him pay for the loan

or

if i dont find a man, great..i can sleep around and be free and young an have simps pay for my loan

but if they can find a man...then its because its not men that meet their standards or just not enough of them.

nah thats ? ....maybe its because these women dont hold themselves like women but more like objects that can be manipulated with a dream thats sold.

how many women be on that..."i aint got time for a man" when they building or getting money or enjoying life? yet want to be apart of someone whos established.

Fact is for many single women under 30 with no children they will have a hard time meeting a male counterpart their age whose earning ability meets or exceeds their own

For college educated blk women who want a college educated blk man the dating pool is even smaller

Will women have to adjust there standards yes. But this idea that taking a persons financial situation into consideration is objectifying or should discouraged is bunk

You keep mentioning earning ability and level of education.......but nothing at all about compatibility and/or how well the man treats/respects you.

Don't set yourself up like that. Those are character traits. Numerous studies and dating coaches have revealed that Black women in particular do not consider character or principles when considering a partner. First they consider his fashion, then anatomy then his sexual performance then his finances. But fashion sort of clues them in on fashion. If he spends money on high end clothes for himself it indicates his financial level, but also that he'll do the same for her.

? this is far from the truth in my case.....wife got all this high priced ? an i wear $40 sneakers.
    @blakfiya

LOL SMH but who's fault is that at the bolded, if u really the leader in ur house as a man is allegedly supposed to be?

lemme find out it's really ur wife who makes all the money in ur house......that would make sense that u would be nothing more than just a dependent on her taxes

or are u just admitting to us all that u just a simp of the highest degree? grow some ? and man up my ? , don't let wifey play u like that :joy:

she secured her position by holding me down. so shoes and ? dont mean nothing to me..its when it mattered that she stood tall next to me that matters. if that whats she asks for ....she deserves it.

you need to man up an give a ? credit. you still want to try to prove i aint got what i say even tho its been proven for years. you the only ? focused on that.

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

true but would those women deserve it? its one thing to be entitled and another to deserve and earn the right to ask for whatever.

the women being mentioned in this thread are entitled, self serving and selfish.

they want to take it all without struggle or sacrifice and give nothing back...because thats what a man should do.

From what I'm reading in here there is no distinction between women who deserve it and women who feel entitled. It's just "women"

its just the percentages of women who are feeling entitled are going up at a rate that it shouldnt nor is it sustainable.

People in general feel entitled to ? they shouldn't have. It's a bunch of ? who don't make progress in ? but MyPlayer on NBA2k talking about what they "deserve" from a woman. Ain't ? people will always exist as they always have. I'm also of the belief that if you constantly coming across people who you deem to be not worth a ? then you need to reevaluate the people you surround yourself with as well.

You can't keep blaming everyone else and not also do some self reflection about why you may end up in the same types of situations over and over again

Ironically, it can be argued that the bolded is exactly what's behind the MGTOW movement.

Granted, they do seem to be blaming women.........but they're also blaming themselves for falling for the ? as well.

So by........"going their own way"...........they're actually taking responsibility for their past mistakes by embracing a philosophy/mentality that'll help prevent them from making those same mistakes again.

Them ? are not blaming themselves. They talk about women as if there's some magic mind control spell ? chant that renders them completely unable to make their own decisions.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

ohhh...goood one.

nice come back.

i aint got ? ...

so imma act like i aint see this.

let someone else answer this
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Lol

So you aren't going to acknowledge that the reason why historically men were more likely to marry a woman who didn't even have a job or earned less was because women had a harder time finding decent work and a living wage?

Or it was custom for women to look after the children and prepare the food, etc while the man hunted or whatever. The prevailing belief was that women belonged to their husbands and it was in the best interest of her husband and society as a whole that she not take on men's work

Not to mention the reality for the working class, and the blk community in america, was that both men and women usually had to get out there and work out of necessity...and women breadwinners weren't out the norm

And long before feminism was even coined as a term women's work had long been devalued. women were undervalued as individuals period. all their rights derived from our husbands and fathers ...as i mentioned before, for a long time mothers had 0 to no rights to see her children in case of a divorce unless her husband though wanted it

So while the working class women and blk women had to work same as our husbands and fathers. They often didn't have the same rights outside and inside the household

Today fact is there are less good paying jobs that don't require a college degree. have a gap now between boys and girls in their education attainment that has been growing since the 80s. and female-dominated industries like health care have continued to expand. so now we see younger, childless, college educated women are out-earning their male counterparts.....

It matters that boys and young men are lagging behind and not adapting to the changing job market not because women are entitled to being catered to, but because of the impact on the economy and poor/low income communities...

That's a given in this whole conversation. My point is, men never called it "marrying down" then nor do they now. That's an insult and instates an "I'm better than you" attitude which is what we are discussing in here.

But my sista, you neglect to acknowledge that there was just a lot of work especially early on that women could not physically handle. Not that men were just being selfish ? and keeping all the back breaking even life threatening tasks to themselves. I don't see a women's movement which addressed womens displeasure with not doing that kind of work.

And again, that devaluing "womans work" stuff came from your cac counterparts. Black men and women had the same value (or lack thereof) after being brought to this country in chains. Yet when the enemy came calling, some black women answered and joined them despite the fact that they wouldn't even let them march or congregate with them. Our original culture was one of family structure and women were very much a respected and necessary part of that as they should be today.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

How is the game rigged... When men created the game?

Men can't go their own way without absolving themselves of their leadership responsibilities...aka a piece of their manhood.

Y'all keep maxing out the stats in 2K though...

Women are complaining about equal pay, but y'all are complaining about women making too much money... What does that tell you...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

Men can't go their own way without absolving themselves of their leadership responsibilities...aka a piece of their manhood.

Women are complaining about equal pay, but y'all are complaining about women making too much money... What does that tell you...

i dont care how much a chick makes....just dont throw it in my face. or act like that gives you some sort of power over me.
  • gorilla
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

No, WHITE men created the game. Black men and women had the same ? up hand in this country, then some of our black women sided with the enemy to secure a better position in society. Some black men sold out and became ? for the same reason.

You know the rest. Point is, we keep going in circles and finger pointing making it a man only or woman only issue when it's we issue.

But this thread ain't even about all that. It was simply about the title. I don't follow that MGTOW movement, in fact I laughed at the ? initially. But the fact does remain that it IS a consequence of the feminist movement and nobody in here has successfully refuted that.

Me personally, I been went my own way when I finally learned how to stop thinking with my ? . But I see the gist of what those guys are saying. As whiny as they can come across at times. Hell even in the feminist ? I can dig out something of substance to agree with.

And for the love of the road to 99 can yall ? leave 2k outta this!
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traditional values are becoming a thing of the past and the marriage rate is down

but the birthrate is at 40, 50 yr lows

single blk women, in particular, are having less children....as well as married blk women

more blk ppl are college educated then ever before

poverty within the blk community are at all time lows

violence is down

yes there is still way more work to do in terms of wealth, but our biggest concern should be education and economic policy ....and to a lesser extent stigmatizing lifestyles

its not a coincidence we see ppl across racial lines in upper income brackets are more likely to get married and stay together

struggling women and men aren't marrying at the same rate as their richer counterparts and more likely to divorce or be serial monogamist not because they are less moral and oversexed. it's mainly because both men and women now no longer have to put up with the kind of behavior that often accompanies the stress that stems from discrimination, chronic unemployment and low wages such as drug or alcohol abuse and domestic violence

not to say marriage isn't a good way to build wealth and generational wealth...but if we can't find jobs promoting marriage isn't a great long term solution
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

No, WHITE men created the game. Black men and women had the same ? up hand in this country, then some of our black women sided with the enemy to secure a better position in society. Some black men sold out and became ? for the same reason.

You know the rest. Point is, we keep going in circles and finger pointing making it a man only or woman only issue when it's we issue.

But this thread ain't even about all that. It was simply about the title. I don't follow that MGTOW movement, in fact I laughed at the ? initially. But the fact does remain that it IS a consequence of the feminist movement and nobody in here has successfully refuted that.

Me personally, I been went my own way when I finally learned how to stop thinking with my ? . But I see the gist of what those guys are saying. As whiny as they can come across at times. Hell even in the feminist ? I can dig out something of substance to agree with.

you calling me whiny bruh?tenor.gif?itemid=5646469
  • gorilla
    Options

man let me stop.

Everything you mention stems from one thing: Lack of fathers in homes. When the women are left to solely raise the children, we get men who have always seen a woman lead and follows her, waits for her direction or you get the hyper masculinity that's plagued our community for so long. And then girls who have never seen a man lead so they reject the whole notion altogether or they fall for the hyper masculine boys.

Black men didn't walk away from the family in droves, they were killed, imprisoned, forced out etc. This was done by design and america has never addressed it nor will it ever. BUT WE haven't properly addressed it either. We have a large percentage of our community basically hurt and misguided that raised more hurt and misguided people till the point where we tear each other apart.

Men are supposed to be leaders. You look at any thriving culture and that's a common theme along with family structure. However, we can't lead women that don't want to be led. So until our women as a whole reject the white womans trick that is feminism, we capable men can only seek out and build with other capable sistas who ain't on that ? .

Boys who have been raised with no accountability, no since of manhood are going to become men of the same. It will be the effort of good men and the cooperation of good women that will rebuild our community. Just as we need more good men leading by example, we need the same from our sistas. Shouldn't be no amber roses and kim k's out here being allowed to spread their immoral practices to our little girls. Any good man worth his salt has done his best to make sure his daughter understands that ain't the route to go. But we also need more of our sistas to stop trying to imitate those ? .

i see where you coming from....

but what about now.

i know a few dudes that are good dudes..and they go outta there way to get to their people and raise them with some sense. aint they kids but we are a village no matter how someone may look at it...

it still goes back to the men.

regardless of those killed and pushed out an all the things mentioned...it still can take a few to lead the masses.

a good leader can lead thousands. we need to purge not only these entitled women but purge fukk ? as well.

? who question every thing like a woman....not for the purpose of learning but for the purpose of trying to prove you aint ? . ? dont want ? outside of whats given to them and even then ..they have the nerve to act like its not enough or its corny or whatever...anything to follow the crowd an be accepted...like a woman.

man this topic .......man o man.

we need a thread......ill go in ..call ? out....an might get banned.

i hate to see where my community is right now.

someone once asked me what i learned while living abroad...i said i learned that i dont like alot of my own people.

to see africans, latinos, jamaicans, all these people getting they grind on and making money and the few black amercans hardly interact...act too stuck up or just rather not be seen with other black Americans...then i come back to the states and see niggason tv shooting up people crib cause a man asked ? to turn down the music... chicks fighting like animals over who goes next in line...like they fighting with alot of hate.

i hate seeing my people not be able to get it together while ? from the DR getting places and making money. no diss...but alot of these people cant spell and are door know dumb...but they hustling to feed they family.

i got a few hours before im gone for a few days..who wanna fight?

o7dfmz3hdm3k.gif

This thread been derailed to hell.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I leave for a couple hours and it all goes to hell huh?

Mgtow is a philosophy. It has no leaders only practitioners.

Unlike mras mgtow have no desire to reclaim reconcile rejuvenate resurrect any situation with women

Women and children are viewed as an anchor an albatross.

To mgtow men the most important thing is freedom. Which is why the typical feminist and blue pill cuck shaming tactics don't work.

Mgtow is also impervious because it's not about winning debates or changing policy and social perception. It's the WarGame strategy. The only way to win is to not play.

The only way to limit and restrict the probability of damage a female can do to you is by carefully orchestrating your encounters with them. Especially sexually. Or any intimate isolated instance.

Mgtow is not about hating women, although many young men go through the red pill rage. Mgtow is about understanding the nature of a woman so that you are not fooled by what she says and you are better able to interpret her actions.

Men have been conditioned to believe "women are a mystery" so they just throw up their hands in frustration trying to figure her out.

Women, by nature are narcissists that don't think beyond their ? . Every thought they have is filtered through their ? from ? to menopause.

Women are unaware of their own nature so they lie to themselves. Of course they aren't being real with you. It's impossible.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is one truth you need to keep in the center of your heart.

Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them. The person that a man loves is a performance, it is who she believes she must be in order to get you attached.
    It is emotional manipulation 201.
    It is why one of the biggest complaints men have post marriage is that the wife doesn't do the stuff she was doing at girlfriend level.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

???

Whose complaining about women making too much money?
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

man let me stop.

Men still can and do lead their families. Are there multiple factors that have led to the amount of single parent homes, and by single parent I mean fathers completely out of the picture not just parents who are no longer together, one of which is actions of the government..yes. is also a large part of that simply ? choosing on their own to not be involved more in their children's lives...yes...and the amount of bitter ass "I never knew my dad even though he lived 3 blocks away" ? out here prove that

The bold would be much less prevalent if the government was not so gynocentric and did not operate under anti-male laws. Men IN GENERAL don't lead the family anymore women simply give us the illusions that we do, men are simply being used.

As long as women can divorce you anytime she feels like it for any reason and take half your ? it means the real power is with her. whatever you can destroy you control and women with the help of the government destroyed the traditional family. Because it no longer served their selfish needs.

and women do initiate most divorces
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is one truth you need to keep in the center of your heart.

Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them. The person that a man loves is a performance, it is who she believes she must be in order to get you attached.
    It is emotional manipulation 201.
    It is why one of the biggest complaints men have post marriage is that the wife doesn't do the stuff she was doing at girlfriend level.

Have you been married?

Y'all need to share your PERSONAL experiences because y'all are giving off the Elliot Rogers vibe...

https://youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk
  • blackrain
    edited November 2017
    Options

man let me stop.

The bold would be much less prevalent if the government was not so gynocentric and did not operate under anti-male laws. Men IN GENERAL don't lead the family anymore women simply give us the illusions that we do, men are simply being used.

As long as women can divorce you anytime she feels like it for any reason and take half your ? it means the real power is with her. whatever you can destroy you control and women with the help of the government destroyed the traditional family. Because it no longer served their selfish needs.

and women do initiate most divorces

You do realize that the government is ran by men and are the driving force behind many of these "anti male" laws you complain about. So men are creating laws that go against their own well being and self interest.

As for the divorce ? as I said in the thread about the benefits of marriage you act as if men don't just up and divorce or leave their wives too. A man can divorce is wife any time he feels like it as well and often do. Thats why you got all these older dudes dating women in their 20s after trading in their wife for a younger model types running around here.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was my personal choice based off of what I felt was best for me.... but my biggest "MGTOW" move was to decide that I didn't want kids. That ? changes up the dynamic of a relationship... because Im of the belief that 99.9789% of women want kid/s at some point...

So Me being SMALL scale successful, the women whom Ive engaged with are always trying to accidentally get pregnant or on some level voluntarily naive. Sure it might be a biological desire thats hard to fight, or they just like it raw and they trust me. But it always amazes me how these educated women don't mind taking the risk (to gamble with a possible pregnancy).

Being responsible for my own sperm at all times (pause) has allowed me to control my own destiny for the time being.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Y'all saying a lot of ish I agree with, but 3 things...

1. I haven't met all these black feminist that y'all are talking about.
    2. Most of what y'all are complaining about is a direct reflection of men.
    3. Why does your woman or prospects make more than you?

I can break down #2 until the cows come home.

Example: How many men in here, if they met the woman of his dreams wait on her if she said she was waiting to get married BEFORE she had any kind of sex?

Very few... If you look at that in terms of supply and demand, you have damn near created a market for the acceptance of hoes

? did ask for it.
    Its been a race to the bottom for years now.

Dudes want sex nut barely know the lady.
    He sleeps with her but doesn't respect that she gave it up so easily.
    But if she made him wait then he's a simp, and feels disrespected.

? wanted hoes that pop ? for FB and allows herself to be recorded or whatever because it makes her sound "fun" but that's not what he's interested in long term.

So all these "free love" superliberals promoting an oversexed society now have to deal with sagging marriage rates and kids being born out of wedlock.

Pretty much ? got what they were asking for and are now complaining about the type of women who are becoming the ? that they said they desired...

NO ME ! :#

• gorilla
    edited November 2017
    Options

or

@blakfiya

gotta let it go bruh.

you bitter for nothing

you calling me whiny bruh?tenor.gif?itemid=5646469

You official MGTOW?