Wentworth

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    If Ferguson is dead who gonna take over as the new villain though. Part of me hopes she's dead but part of me hopes she lives. She might be the goat villain. If not she damn near close to it. She made you hate her ass
    That Chapman dude is the new villain. He's running the prison now
    You mean Channing? Yeah he weak in comparison though. Ferguson was running him
    The show had 2 top villians in my opinion those were Ferguson and the Martha Stewart look alike she was close to gettin Ferguson levels of hate from me then she got ? up. Of course Ferguson was the best villian though and if she does end up not returning then the new villian could be a new prisoner or somethin
    I started liking Ferguson last season. She was obviously a terrible ? but I was like yo if these chicks are still dumb enough to even talk to her after everything that happened they deserve whatever she do to them so ? it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    yall trippin I think Ferguson really is dead. The show has its moments where you gotta suspend disbelief, but Ferguson coming back would make it too campy. Like who is this ? , Jason Voorhees?

Only woman getting outa being buried alive is beatrix kiddo. Ferguson ain't got the juice like that lol
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And wtf happened to Liz's daughter? I know she ain't get out that fast. I thought I fell asleep on an episode but they straight wrote her off the show with no explanation
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TonyDubbz wrote: »
    If Ferguson is dead who gonna take over as the new villain though. Part of me hopes she's dead but part of me hopes she lives. She might be the goat villain. If not she damn near close to it. She made you hate her ass
    That Chapman dude is the new villain. He's running the prison now
    You mean Channing? Yeah he weak in comparison though. Ferguson was running him
    The show had 2 top villians in my opinion those were Ferguson and the Martha Stewart look alike she was close to gettin Ferguson levels of hate from me then she got ? up. Of course Ferguson was the best villian though and if she does end up not returning then the new villian could be a new prisoner or somethin
    I started liking Ferguson last season. She was obviously a terrible ? but I was like yo if these chicks are still dumb enough to even talk to her after everything that happened they deserve whatever she do to them so ? it.
    That ? crazy how she still managed to get people on her side after all the ? she did when she was running things. Them hoes even had her in the top dog position for a brief moment i was like sheesh..
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Liz laggin ass be ? me off. I can't even believe shes lasted so long.. like I feel sorry for her and really dont wanna see her get got but yo she a major ? up..
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    In all honesty the show is wack looking back at it. A bunch of Australian boo hoo ? crying and one mean ? running the show......nah

Says the ? who only watched a couple ep's from season 1 haha. You're better than this!!!
  • Mastery
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I hope this show gets canceled immediately since @Mastery left me out the "watch this now" list....

? ....

Let me find some spoilers...

dxhwyaebg73j.jpg

Lol...

Yo my fault @King of GA

:joy: :joy: :joy:

zvmzwxli7v8p.gif
  • Mastery
    Options
    Damn...this show ain't downloadable? I do most of my Netflix binging on airplanes...
    I did all of my watching on planes and in hotels lol I downloaded all 5 seasons from Piratebay
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Damn...this show ain't downloadable? I do most of my Netflix binging on airplanes...
    I did all of my watching on planes and in hotels lol I downloaded all 5 seasons from Piratebay

I guess that's what it's gone be...this a Plex show for me..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh this back on??

thanks for the reminder hon

i feel special you remembered
  • AP21
    Options
    wait...we really posting spoilers for a show in its 5th season?? tf??
  • Mastery
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Talk to @atribecalledgabi bruh. I started posting freely and she hit me with the spoiler ? haha
  • AP21
    Options
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    And wtf happened to Liz's daughter? I know she ain't get out that fast. I thought I fell asleep on an episode but they straight wrote her off the show with no explanation

I still need this answered
  • AP21
    edited November 2017
    Options

for gabi kick my ass
    i could've sworn she died
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Yes ? .

There's more ppl in here that haven't seen it than those that have.

How you gon tell ppl to start watching a fire ass show then ruin it for them? I bet you put ppl on game of thrones just so you can tell em what the red wedding is.
  • AP21
    Options

Yes ? .

There's more ppl in here that haven't seen it than those that have.

How you gon tell ppl to start watching a fire ass show then ruin it for them? I bet you put ppl on game of thrones just so you can tell em what the red wedding is.

you madam are wrong

lets not fight in front of company tho
  • Mastery
    Options

@illestni99ainne
    She was sent to another prison. It was casually mentioned in the beginning of season 4 I believe (Liz and Doreen were having a chat about how Doreen felt sending Josh to live with his Dad and Liz mentioned having similar feelings about Sophie going to the prison farm - which I'm presuming is more a of a boot camp style scenario, possibly for younger convicts, Idk.
  • Mastery
    Options

for gabi kick my ass
    i could've sworn she died

@AP21
    KYS ?
  • AP21
    Options
    ? i will cut you
  • Mastery
    Options
    What y'all think about Frankie's character?
    I actually like her and I'm curious how she thinks she gonna prove her innocence and not get locked back up for escaping. Lol
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    What y'all think about Frankie's character?
    I actually like her and I'm curious how she thinks she gonna prove her innocence and not get locked back up for escaping. Lol
    I didn't like her at first as they built her as the antagonist to Bea's character but she definitely grew on me as the seasons progressed. I have no clue how she's gonna prove her innocence though cuz all she really got is that blank wall. Unless she finds homies shrine to her
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We in dis ? !!!
    So, y'all think Ferguson dead or not?

Part of me feels like we ain't seen the end of her and then the other part of me thinks that's her punishment for all the ? up ? she did (including taking Bea from me damnit!) and that's the last we'll see of her.

Done
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally somebody on it. This show is dope as ? .