Options
2»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    PAC'S ENERGY & VIBE (AND THE UNFORTUNATE TIMING) MAKE THIS ALBUM WHAT IT IS...

I ALSO THINK ITS A GREAT BODY OF WORK...
    BUT MUSICALLY...
    WITH HAIL MARY BEING A HUGE EXCEPTION...
    THIS ? WAS 6/10 AT BEST...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

Being on the IC made me realize that people just have certain tastes. If you say All Eyes On Me is any less than a 5 mic classic Pac stans will scream ? murder!!! Same for 7 Day Theory and Me Against The World.

Pac stans just don't understand that his music doesn't touch everybody the same way. Yeah he has songs I like, but I don't think his discography is infallible.

Man ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

BUT MUSICALLY...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

Being on the IC made me realize that people just have certain tastes. If you say All Eyes On Me is any less than a 5 mic classic Pac stans will scream ? murder!!! Same for 7 Day Theory and Me Against The World.

Pac stans just don't understand that his music doesn't touch everybody the same way. Yeah he has songs I like, but I don't think his discography is infallible.

Man ?

^^^Thats my point
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

BUT MUSICALLY...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

BUT MUSICALLY...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

Man ?

^^^Thats my point

Typical East Coast Bias ? ... sounding like Tim Dogg Broke scamming Ass... but y'all like to say did not start East Coast vs West Coast Beef ...

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing the ic taught me is listening to too much tutu shakurs music will make you as emotional as that ? was...proof in this thread
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    One thing the ic taught me is listening to too much tutu shakurs music will make you as emotional as that ? was...proof in this thread

But you admire Biggie who diss a dead man on song call Long Good Kiss Goodnight but could not say it to his face when he was alive ... Coward Ass ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »

But you admire Biggie who diss a dead man on song call Long Good Kiss Goodnight but could not say it to his face when he was alive ... Coward Ass ?

Long good kiss goodnight? Never heard of it. Emotions got you not typing right
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »

BUT MUSICALLY...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

BUT MUSICALLY...
    LOTS OF CRUMMY BEATS...

Man ?

^^^Thats my point

Typical East Coast Bias ? ... sounding like Tim Dogg Broke scamming Ass... but y'all like to say did not start East Coast vs West Coast Beef ...

Why is it "East Coast Bias" when we don't love a West Coast album?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie stans on their job today.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HONESTLY, I'D RATHER HAVE A TRUE DISCUSSION...
    INSTEAD OF A CIRCLE ? ABOUT GREATNESS...

INSTEAD OF CALLING PEOPLE NAMES...
    PULL UP SOME HOT BEATS FROM THIS ALBUM (NOT NAMED HAIL MARY)...
    THIS ALBUM'S BEATS ARE STREET'S DISCIPLE STATUS...
    AND THAT'S NOT HATE B/C YOU KNOW ITS TRUE...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all still mad Pac had y'all city shook
  • tk_heuristics
    tk_heuristics Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    Bomb First is tarnished by that off key piano line that's loud as fuckk and doesn't even fit with the song.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    HONESTLY, I'D RATHER HAVE A TRUE DISCUSSION...
    INSTEAD OF A CIRCLE ? ABOUT GREATNESS...

INSTEAD OF CALLING PEOPLE NAMES...
    PULL UP SOME HOT BEATS FROM THIS ALBUM (NOT NAMED HAIL MARY)...
    THIS ALBUM'S BEATS ARE STREET'S DISCIPLE STATUS...
    AND THAT'S NOT HATE B/C YOU KNOW ITS TRUE...

@ the bolded

A perfect comparison. The dope songs are 5/5 but there's a handful of 2/5 songs