Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Lol

As far as woodface Hugging a trannie might looks suspect (and hilarious), but it doesn’t make you ? in any way shape or form.

Let these trannies and ? be who they gayly are brah.

A fan wanted a photo, Fif a real one for agreeing and not giving a ? about repressed people projecting their ? insecurities on to him.

DO you sincerely think 50 thought that far ahead or even knew who it was though???

I don’t think Fif give a ? , he been outchea ? mad ? over the years. There ain’t anyone out there thinking he sus, ? photos or not.

50 is all about gaining new fans
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Yoooooooo!!!! Wtf is going on in this thread. Posting Bruce Jenner & ? boys in here smdh. Let me clean this thread up with a gorgeous woman.

38eke8p7lrsc.jpg
    ugqxy1ocjgjw.jpg
    61wtjmvxxzrn.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/demetriaobilor/
    cnlr3hnxp06i.png
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Lol

As far as woodface Hugging a trannie might looks suspect (and hilarious), but it doesn’t make you ? in any way shape or form.

Let these trannies and ? be who they gayly are brah.

A fan wanted a photo, Fif a real one for agreeing and not giving a ? about repressed people projecting their ? insecurities on to him.

DO you sincerely think 50 thought that far ahead or even knew who it was though???

Fam those 2 pix I posted of woodface wit ladies wit that wood is not Photoshopped no mann..... woodchuck cuuuuurly knew he was face2face n a selfie wit a ladyboy just like he knew that was a white ? wit his arm on his ? boi ass...no mann!