Best Customer Experience

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
What was your best customer experience and why?

Was it the brand?

The salesppl/person?

Let it be known

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chik fil a. I've never had a bad experience, even if it's raining they smiling from ear to ear
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Job interview ass question
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Publix and Chick Fil A

Hands down, ? don’t even seem like they be faking
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guitar Center. You can play any instrument\gear in the store without the sales guys\gals harassing. And the best part is, the guys\gals know their stuff. I can fall in just to by some picks but end up in there for hours.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Authentic mexican spot i go to, food is good as hell, fast, waiters always come thru to check on you, and because i go there so much i get hooked up wit free tequila shots
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    At Krystal's, a couple of weeks ago. Walked in to get me something eat before Saturday school, my niece was working in there. I didn't know she worked there. She super sized the fries & drink. Now she is my favorite niece

Which one?

I work near the one on Brainerd rd & it was sum cool folks in there the few times I've been
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Lil soul food spot I go to. It's family run so that's probly why they treat ppl so well. But every time I go there they stay throwing in extra servings of ? i didn't ask for to take home and try. Last time I went there dude put in a side of crab mac n cheese and wrote "this ? good as hell" on the receipt lmao

? flirting through food

Lol nah it's a older married dude. He runs it with his wife and kids. They all friendly af like that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    At Krystal's, a couple of weeks ago. Walked in to get me something eat before Saturday school, my niece was working in there. I didn't know she worked there. She super sized the fries & drink. Now she is my favorite niece

Which one?

I work near the one on Brainerd rd & it was sum cool folks in there the few times I've been

@Brian B. She work at the one on Hwy 58 on Saturday mornings
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Victoria's Secret...they are always willing to help you find what you need. Or at least at the one I go to.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After-hour Chinese massage parlor
    'Luv me long time'
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

Which one?

@Brian B. She work at the one on Hwy 58 on Saturday mornings

Ok, prolly been to that one twice my whole life lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    'Luv me long time'

Now you got aids
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’d imagine a strip club has the best customer service....

Who else gon pop that ? on a hand stand and bring you wings for dollars?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I’d imagine a strip club has the best customer service....

Who else gon pop that ? on a hand stand and bring you wings for dollars?

@Splackavelli aunt
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Luv me long time'

Now you got aids

flag
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in Cambodia for a work trip and forgot to inform Wells Fargo that I'd be overseas, so they blocked my card. I'm checking in at the hotel with all of my white ass colleagues and the receptionist is like, "Umm, I'm sorry sir do you have another card, this has been declined."

You already know the look these crackers gave me.

I ask to use their phone to call WF, and when the customer service representative picks up it goes like this, "Hello this is Da'Shon at Wells Fargo how can I help you?"

I'm like oh ? its a brother!!!! The phone call is being recorded but we're speaking in code so I'm like, "Hey Da'Shon, I'm out here on business trip with a lot of folk....and I forgot to inform my branch that I'd be going overseas. So at this moment I'm the only one of us here and its not looking too good."

He replies, "Mr BkkBully I understand completely and we'll take care of that. Where are you at the moment?"

"Siam Reap, Cambodia"

"Ok your card is now activated and should be fine. Where you from?"

"Born in Camden, NJ but residing in Atlanta."

"CAMDEN?! And you out there in Cambodia? Man TEAR THEM BROADS UP!"

I was laughing so damn hard. He was probably fired tho.
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Options
    So basically after reading the majority of these post, it's great customer service if they give you free sh*t or give away their operating supplies with no regards .

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    tearjerker wrote: »
    So basically after reading the majority of these post, it's great customer service if they give you free sh*t or give away their operating supplies with no regards .

Treated like family...