RIP: Rapper Lil Peep Dead After Apparent Overdose

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad at how many posts this topic has. Like we've had legitimate Hip Hop threads that haven't gotten nearly this much attention.
    Well tell those ? to od so they can do numbers on illcommunity

I already tried, but I only have Lil Wayne's number.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they just gonna snitch on twitter? Smfh
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this one of those cases of fentanyl being in whatever he took instead of what he thought he was buying? I don't understand the point of these drugs if it's that easy to die to it. Never heard of the dude and he looks like he makes wack music but it's a shame to see young people die to this.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drugs are not cool it's up to us as the parents to drill that ? into our children's heads, R.I.P. to this young man I have never heard his music.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    In other weirdo news check out this lame akademiks and read the caption

8n54ycroq8zh.jpg

Akademiks cosigning all these weirdos smh. This muthafukka just plead guilty to some ? ? too smh

? interviwed him says he about to drop the video
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS IS ? ABSURD CRYING OUT TO TWITTER SO THEy CAN HELP YOU SHAME THE DEALER BUT NOT THE ACT OF BEING A GOT DAM ? HEAD WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN

THIS IS SUPER CRACKHEAD ?

can't blame the new generation for that "addiction is a disease" bs
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is he getting shine because he a is a White Boy and Dead? Dude never made any noise that I am aware of while alive sad that his 15 minutes comes after he has already checked out...
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's getting shine with me because my people when I was doing music knew him and he was always cool. Also his wiki says he dropped out of high school for bad grades but who gives a ? dude it doesn't matter he's dead.
    His music was kinda boring honestly just like most of mine.

The people in my old group on the west coast met bones people through them i'm pretty sure. But what if it was your relatives, parents, or siblings overdosing, you guys would be upset too. Reminds me of me when I was younger honestly, just an idiot who did too many drugs fell into some bad ? and had no healthy influences around.

It is pretty sad though that it seemed during life people didn't give him shine but now they do, that's ? .
    The snitching ? is ? , and pretty much almost everyone involved in that scene who takes xans and makes music is ? . I hope it teaches artists to be smarter because i'm tired of seeing people around me dying.
    It sucks no matter what way you look at it and it only gets worse the older you get.

do me a favor feelings me though
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic thread in the making?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peeped his Come over when you're sober ep. ? is nice.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who gone be the first rapper to toss a Lil Peep xan line in they rap?

I say Future Hendrix.

Cant wait!!
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dude had some dope music.

I knew about him for a min since I follow the whole emo sad boys rap ? .
    (Bones, Lil Peep, Yung Lean, Sucide Boys)

RIP, but I'm sadly expecting more. Youngings all prefer to engage heavy in shock value behavior to market themselves.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Them ? wack af besides bones and them GTBSG ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Them ? wack af besides bones and them GTBSG ?

$uicideboy$ nice AF
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    Is this one of those cases of fentanyl being in whatever he took instead of what he thought he was buying? I don't understand the point of these drugs if it's that easy to die to it. Never heard of the dude and he looks like he makes wack music but it's a shame to see young people die to this.

I went to a drugs and alcohol symposium, where a federal agency discussed how cartels and the black market are pressing up fentynal pills and passing them off as benzos and percs, sometimes dealers on the street don't even know what they selling. Basically the manufacturers buy the dye and make the fentanyl pill look exactly like whatever they want it to look like. They also putting fentanyl in weed and ? and people out here getting withdrawals off weed
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drugs are not cool it's up to us as the parents to drill that ? into our children's heads, R.I.P. to this young man I have never heard his music.

I was having this conversation with a parent who is in recovery but scared to talk to his kids about drugs. I talk to my kids about all that ? , give them the real. On some Kevin Hart uncle ? . "Back when yo daddy was out there sucking ? for ? " type ? . I never did that, just using the reference for hyperbole lol. I let them know what different drugs do and why alot of people use them. If they wanna pick up is not for lack of information
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did like a few bars that he did in one video. Otherwise, his music is trash. Thing is nowadays white dudes like him and Riff Raff's can make a decent money by doing small venues and college campuses, because they have a loyal niche white fan base.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the x safe