LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Both of them need to shut up honestly. It's crazy seeing all these grown men act like little children.

It's also hilarious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Both of them need to shut up honestly. It's crazy seeing all these grown men act like little children.

It's also hilarious.

To some extent, but at some point it gets to be sad to see the leader of our country doing ? like this. Like this is the dude making decisions that could affect my kids' future and he's engaging in petty Twitter beef like some silly teenage girl.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Somehow the public are putting lavar antics and trumps on the same level how idu one is the president and the other is a non harmful entertainer

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's also hilarious.

To some extent, but at some point it gets to be sad to see the leader of our country doing ? like this. Like this is the dude making decisions that could affect my kids' future and he's engaging in petty Twitter beef like some silly teenage girl.

It certainly never sad to see for me.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Lavar's antics like that, but if he can goad Trump into some fuckery, and then level his ass for the world to see?! Bruh... That ? would be historically hilarious.

For that reason alone, I'm rooting for the Ball family. Lavar is smarter than Trump, so him being put in his place, by a black dude that's a better troll than him, is a possibility I'm hoping for.

Two egomaniacs going back and forth would be some of the best comedy we seen in years.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ucla an dude that owns ali baba was trying to get them free aswell.

tariq dude said they was on 20 day house arrest...how long did they serve?

what if Trump did get they off? so what. rather than talking slick... lavar had the media at his feet once again. what. did be do with that opportunity? talk ? . he didn't promote his sneakers by offering to send Trump an the Chinese pres to free pair. he didn't day thank you for his son coming home...he didn't need to even say a name...just be thankful an plug the brand.

but trolling is more important? not looking like he needed help, is more important?

if Trump didn't help...again....plug your brand an be thankful your kid is home an keep it pushing.

too many yes men not telling him he wrong.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    I want the homie to succeed, but if he ? it up no loss to me. No need to be so invested in this ? .

I beg to differ. but aye...
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? all ? ... I got them knockoff Marberry's on deck for 12.99
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I see his game plan, Lavar aint stupid. They hated Joe Jackson's schemes but look at Michael & Janet.... I dont agree with his methods but I understand.

One overdosed and died and they both are around more white people than ski resort in utah

Yeah but they accomplished what Joe wanted them too. His selfishness made them successful at the expense of other things. Point is LaVar is not going to stop until all his kids are in the NBA and he has $100 million or more. Mozart's father almost pushed him to the brink of death but it made him a prodigy.

LaVar not gonna shine Trump's shoes. He might catch a lot of flack for his antics in public but he's not stupid and knows exactly what he's doing.
    respectfully,

I think your missing that Joe allowed his kids to take the spotlight..
    he really didnt want it...he wanted them to be the name and face.
    Venus and Serena dad was the same...push the kids..but it's there time to shine.

I can see him getting to $100mill easy. a billion...its possible.

but tell me why his product stands out other than him being black?

is his product comfortable?

is he going for lightest shoe or luxury shoe?

if all his sons always wear BBB shirts why doesn't his own son always wear BBB sneaks?

when did his son begin wearing his signature sneaks. why wait so long?

real ? ...I hope he gets it together. I would love to witness a black billionaire that came from the bottom. but he is getting in his own way.

I still haven't heard a slogan, any kinda advertising directed to me...nothing. no kinda marketing other than trolling.

so why should I buy $500 sneakers that I can't try on in a store but if they don't fit I can't get a refund or exchange to a bigger size? I'm just outta $500?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

It's also hilarious.

I guess. Maybe you don't live in the country or something. I do, so seeing this dude use Twitter to attack blacks using their rights, defend Neo Nazis, and push the country closer to nuclear war isn't particularly funny or cute to me cause it's all ? that could have a real effect on my life eventually.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

It's also hilarious.

I guess. Maybe you don't live in the country or something. I do, so seeing this dude use Twitter to attack blacks using their rights, defend Neo Nazis, and push the country closer to nuclear war isn't particularly funny or cute to me cause it's all ? that could have a real effect on my life eventually.

I live in DC and work right by the white house and as I've before the ? ain't sad to me. Some of the ? he tweets is funny to me though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

It's also hilarious.

I live in DC and work right by the white house and as I've before the ? ain't sad to me. Some of the ? he tweets is funny to me though.

Well, I pray for ya bruh, cause you close enough to get killed when they trying to take him out. At least I'm work in Alexandria and live in Bowie, both out of the danger zone of a briefcase nuke. lol

Anyway, so of the ? he tweets is funny to me too, like the fact that he calls Senator Warren Pocahontas because she claims to be part Native American, but some info was released saying that was a lie.

I'm not saying his comments are sad. I'm saying the severity of the potential repercussions that could come from his tweeting is sad.
  • D. Morgan
    edited November 2017
    Options

It's also hilarious.

Well, I pray for ya bruh, cause you close enough to get killed when they trying to take him out. At least I'm work in Alexandria and live in Bowie, both out of the danger zone of a briefcase nuke. lol

Anyway, so of the ? he tweets is funny to me too, like the fact that he calls Senator Warren Pocahontas because she claims to be part Native American, but some info was released saying that was a lie.

I'm not saying his comments are sad. I'm saying the severity of the potential repercussions that could come from his tweeting is sad.

Its actually weird down here. Its very safe but being down here 5 days a week sometimes you get the feeling some ? could pop off just cause how the mind works add on top of that no matter how hot or cold its always tourists and protesters down here.

What I think a crazy person could do I'm sure the secret service has already thought about and has more than one plan to deal with it.

I never feel like Trump's tweets is going to make something major jump off. I feel ? he might say in a meeting whether its face to face or over the phone. Playing with people with those funny handshakes he be doing and most of all pushing people for photo ops. ? like that will make something happen not the tweets though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

It's also hilarious.

Its actually weird down here. Its very safe but being down here 5 days a week sometimes you get the feeling some ? could pop off just cause how the mind works add on top of that no matter how hot or cold its always tourists and protesters down here.

What I think a crazy person could do I'm sure the secret service has already thought about and has more than one plan to deal with it.

I wouldn't count on that. It's virtually impossible to stop attacks. The only reason a major US city hasn't been nuked is because it's hard to get the ingredients. But guess what, if someone did get enough to make a suitcase nuke, there is basically nothing anyone could do to stop them from blowing up the White House. Check this ? .

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&airburst=0&casualties=1&linked=1&kt=0.1&lat=38.8946925&lng=-77.0218993&hob_ft=0&fatalities=6832&injuries=6058&psi_1=24789&zm=15
  • D. Morgan
    Options

It's also hilarious.

I wouldn't count on that. It's virtually impossible to stop attacks. The only reason a major US city hasn't been nuked is because it's hard to get the ingredients. But guess what, if someone did get enough to make a suitcase nuke, there is basically nothing anyone could do to stop them from blowing up the White House. Check this ? .

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&airburst=0&casualties=1&linked=1&kt=0.1&lat=38.8946925&lng=-77.0218993&hob_ft=0&fatalities=6832&injuries=6058&psi_1=24789&zm=15

Not saying their plan is foolproof but I've seen these folks in action for simple ? . For the littlest things from what I've seen they're very efficient.

The secret service down here press out the dc police like they regular ? .
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Lavar's antics like that, but if he can goad Trump into some fuckery, and then level his ass for the world to see?! Bruh... That ? would be historically hilarious.

For that reason alone, I'm rooting for the Ball family. Lavar is smarter than Trump, so him being put in his place, by a black dude that's a better troll than him, is a possibility I'm hoping for.
    I'm rooting for Lonzo, but Lavar isn't as smart as he thinks. At the end of the day his only angle is to say Trump didn't get his son off which just seems off as a parent. Why go at a man who helped get your son out of that hellhole China? Just say thank you and let the whole shoplifting thing blow over. There's reports that Lavar was initially gonna hold a press conference when they were first arrested, but got talked down from it. Whole thing is a bad look

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just typical ? behavior, and I am not going to encourage it, even though I don't like Trump.

Nothing wrong with thanking Trump for getting his son out.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm rooting for Lonzo, but Lavar isn't as smart as he thinks. At the end of the day his only angle is to say Trump didn't get his son off which just seems off as a parent. Why go at a man who helped get your son out of that hellhole China? Just say thank you and let the whole shoplifting thing blow over. There's reports that Lavar was initially gonna hold a press conference when they were first arrested, but got talked down from it. Whole thing is a bad look

Its deeper than that imo