LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I didn't have a problem with him taking lamelo outa school...he sucks anyway so it wasn't really gon make a difference whether he stayed in school or not. Plus parents of other sports do ? like that all the time - hockey, tennis, baseball...if he had the right trainers and ? around him, so be it.

But this liangelo ? is dumb. ? you are grown in college why you still letting your dad speak for you.

Lamello sux? Isnt he like a top 10 rated player in his class?
    You gotta watch the games....

He plays arrogant an with no skill
    No discipline
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with him taking lamelo outa school...he sucks anyway so it wasn't really gon make a difference whether he stayed in school or not. Plus parents of other sports do ? like that all the time - hockey, tennis, baseball...if he had the right trainers and ? around him, so be it.

But this liangelo ? is dumb. ? you are grown in college why you still letting your dad speak for you.

Lamello sux? Isnt he like a top 10 rated player in his class?
    You gotta watch the games....

He plays arrogant an with no skill
    No discipline

And one game I saw a ? straight punked him like Beverly did lonzo opening night
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

lil stick figure better keep his hands up before he gets ktfo with non existing left and over hand right
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    smdh.....I guess you gotta teach em cause ? will test him
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lamello sux? Isnt he like a 10 rated player in his class?

I watched some of his aau games over the summer...he sucks

Yea I ain't gon front he super ass
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar is smart, the last 2 won't have to enter the draft and possibly be drafted by someone other than the Lakers, they could just tryout and be signed, all three of them on the same team, could possibly be another chance to push the game foward, or change the game
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Lavar is smart, the last 2 won't have to enter the draft and possibly be drafted by someone other than the Lakers, they could just tryout and be signed, all three of them on the same team, could possibly be another chance to push the game foward, or change the game

Lakers are about winning.

And that is no way in hell a winning move
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

please tell me how he is smart.

please give me facts....

there are plenty of players out there who try hard to make the nba.....plenty who want second chances.

his sons dont play as a team.....they play school yard ball..;.they play to benefit each other.

why you think he took the youngest outta school? to train him to go straight to the NBA...right? at 16?
    see this is the thing....again i can admit the idea is good. and it actually could work...if he shut up.

this is the whole problem.

he wont shut up.

he talked his kids into some ? ...an they have to pay for him mouth.

most of the euros dont want them.

think about that for a second?

they trynna say it aint about money...cause no one wants to pay for the ? the dad brings. they are serious about sports here in europe.

now they got the whole stealing thing with them....an the dad says its no big deal.
    if these kids forget everything lavar taught them and start over with proper trainers teaching them the game and he shuts up....
    i bet a pair of his kicks people will be glad to take them
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    from his 92 point game.....look at these stats
    C4HizW3UYAA5T8I.jpg:small

what coach allowed this fukkey?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

My ? lmao.

How many of us got daddies, granddaddies, or uncles like that? Hilarious.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

“saying ‘air ball’ to him is like saying air jordan”

? ...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

My ? lmao.

we all got funny uncle's or whatever....but his antics are hurting his kids Gabi.

this the second time I done told you...I wient be a third
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Body Bag!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

My ? lmao.

we all got funny uncle's or whatever....but his antics are hurting his kids Gabi.

I haven't had a problem with what he been doing except for this liangelo situation. But I feel like that's liangelo fault more than anything. I mean lavar the daddy so we always gon put more on him as the parent and the loud mouth of that family...but had liangelo not stole in China he wouldn't be in this situation. And the fact that he grown so he shouldn't be letting his dad run his life.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

My ? lmao.

I haven't had a problem with what he been doing except for this liangelo situation. But I feel like that's liangelo fault more than anything. I mean lavar the daddy so we always gon put more on him as the parent and the loud mouth of that family...but had liangelo not stole in China he wouldn't be in this situation. And the fact that he grown so he shouldn't be letting his dad run his life.

oh you tried me?

i aint gonna do ? ...i love you.

just dont do it again
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I bet, the reality is they not that good, around kids they size maybe, but you got grown ass men over there that could be in the NBA, but they over there. Neither is that athletic or fast for that pace
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, LiAngelo pretty much fugged himself up. Dude shouldn't have been out here stealing. He know better than that. Then to go out here and pretty much put the blame on why he did it on his teammates was trife as hell too, and that's on him. Had I been a teammate of his, I'd beat that ? ass.

Now, I don't agree with his father taking him out. Should've let him ride it out at UCLA. Atleast get his degree
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

“saying ‘air ball’ to him is like saying air jordan”

? ...

the fact someone can say airball says something....