What’s The Meaning of Your Screen Name?

Options
12346»

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first name basically means king so this show popped in my head and I went from there.

k2a3s3s9e30m.jpg

My original screenname (Chiyosuke) came from here. It's one of the girls with a male suffix attached to her name. I thought it sounded dope while watching the Japanese track one day

udsea33f3syx.jpg
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Middle name first initial...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    I’m from inglewood, b

Always thought it was Inglewood Blood lol.

It was... but at 33, i’m pretty much off that.

You should see the mental gymnastics I do to explain my tattoos

@Inglewood_B Now I know you've been at the grown and sexy spot PAUSE see an old co-d and do the hand shake and have people like fuuuuckk this a crazy muthafucka.... LOL.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My understanding perspectives of others and being able to read body language. My overall ability to communicate to and learn from anyone. The bridge between past, present and future.

Use the 5 instead of an “S” to represent the 5 points of the pentagram. I follow luciferian principles...knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment and the understanding of self amongst men. I’m not anti ? , I’m pro human so don’t get it confused. I don’t worship the devil.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My understanding perspectives of others and being able to read body language. My overall ability to communicate to and learn from anyone. The bridge between past, present and future.

Use the 5 instead of an “S” to represent the 5 points of the pentagram. I follow luciferian principles...knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment and the understanding of self amongst men. I’m not anti ? , I’m pro human so don’t get it confused. I don’t worship the devil.

You follow luciferian principles but don't worship the devil? what's the basis? If I say I follow christian principles but don't worship ? , how that sound?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

You follow luciferian principles but don't worship the devil? what's the basis? If I say I follow christian principles but don't worship ? , how that sound?

Paganism is the foundation of Christianity. The amalgamation of several belief systems combined to create one to rule the lower class and establish the Roman church. The enlightened ones during that era were scientists, artists and philosophers trying to illuminate all, not just a chosen few. As early versions of the Bible were being drafted those that were trying to shed light on the truth about Christianity were demonized and shunned. Those that played the game and kept the ppl in the dark were rewarded.

The forbidden fruit was symbolic. In other words “ignorance is bliss”. To bite from the tree of knowledge made one vulnerable to the truth therefore subject to persecution by ? or....Christianity.

To seek the light is to know your were tricked into submission.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garcia is a common Mexican surname. Rubato is a Spanish sounding non-Spanish word. That’s pretty much it.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »

That’s my middle name and last initial
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »

And both of you are your parents first or only child right? Benjamins...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ChasinBenjamins
  • BenjaminE
    Options

Nah...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun is the supreme ? in Yoruba
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    My music moniker
  • englishdude
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    My music moniker

22 savage?
  • twenty2
    Options
    My music moniker

22 savage?

LMAO...but hell nah! Garnered this name when I was about 13 or 14. Ion't even know if 21 Savage was born yet.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m from inglewood, b

Yes... Inglewood B!

tmb_4290_480.jpg
    The ? on the site are so ignant. I can always come to this ? to get a good laugh. I read it in his voice and everything lmao.
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I’m from inglewood, b

Yes... Inglewood B!

tmb_4290_480.jpg
    The ? on the site are so ignant. I can always come to this ? to get a good laugh. I read it in his voice and everything lmao.

Lol The way he says it is hilarious...
  • englishdude
    Options
    My music moniker

22 savage?

LMAO...but hell nah! Garnered this name when I was about 13 or 14. Ion't even know if 21 Savage was born yet.

Got a link to your music?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I’m from inglewood, b

Yes... Inglewood B!

tmb_4290_480.jpg

Lol The way he says it is hilarious...
    "YESSSSSSS!"
  • twenty2
    Options
    My music moniker

22 savage?

Got a link to your music?

The bulk of my work gets posted on Bandcamp:

https://twenty2.bandcamp.com

My Soundcloud is Twenty2mke, but I only threw my most recent project on there.