Put every single one of these useless ? ass ? in jail
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH that lil ? eye still bleeding at the end

I'm still blown at how bloods and crips have really taken over on the east coast tho

all them lil ? in that video lost

and wtf @ the lil greasy face ? @ 4:06? he must got the herp bad from one of them brownsville broads....he had some bad sushi :(
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hands ain’t bout squat!

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint stand a chance, dude sucker punched him and caught him off guard...he was weak anyway, woulda caught a whoopin regardless..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangbangers talkin bout, grab the peroxide, so we can ? the germs...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a bunch of ? . Do me a favor and dontm post this type ? no more . I'm too old for this ? . Bunch of 20somethings doing high school ? . Do ? ever get tired of being failures?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the ? cant move alone?

but he got heart with a group of ? ?
    ? got dye in his hair and dont look like he can hold his own without help.

smdh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    these cant be real gangmembers....this a fad gang type dudes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    did this ? say garvey love?

did he mean agape?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are his friends?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't get initiated anymore by the way, maybe in cali but I ain't ever seen it. You work your way in one way or another... Most ? get smoked, or indicted by trying to work their way into the clique and doing too much, gettin into deep water and can't swim(2pac). They end up gettin minipulated by the ? that's already certified because they think there's something for em for earning stripes. At the end of the day, they're more likely to be killed, or crossed out by a ? that they think love em. Seeing it through a young ? eyes, it's intoxicating, but it's all a mirage. Rough life if you get sucked in.

I ain't ever seen a ? get jumped in, I seen young ? from the same neighborhood, or who ran together with certain others start greeting eachother with crip loccs and there it go.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ? don't get initiated anymore by the way, maybe in cali but I ain't ever seen it. You work your way in one way or another... Most ? get smoked, or indicted by trying to work their way into the clique and doing too much, gettin into deep water and can't swim(2pac). They end up gettin minipulated by the ? that's already certified because they think there's something for em for earning stripes. At the end of the day, they're more likely to be killed, or crossed out by a ? that they think love em. Seeing it through a young ? eyes, it's intoxicating, but it's all a mirage. Rough life if you get sucked in.

I ain't ever seen a ? get jumped in, I seen young ? from the same neighborhood, or who ran together with certain others start greeting eachother with crip loccs and there it go.

gotcha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    maybe its my age showing...

but none of them ? look scary....
    in a group they sound tough..

but one on one...none of them ? would make me fear a ko or beat down
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an also....how the gang say he had enough before the time?

an why one ? sneak him?

how you sneak a ? with your homies around when you supposed to be jumping a ? in?
  • Lefty_
    Options

gotcha

Want a cookie ? ?
  • Lefty_
    Options

gotcha

Want a cookie ? ?

want a dictionary ? ?

I ain't proofreadin ? , if a word gets misspelled, it just does. Most of what I say hold weight because I'm speaking on what I see with my own 2 eyes. I don't care about that other petty ? . I don't need spellcheck to know I ain't a fool.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

gotcha

Want a cookie ? ?

want a dictionary ? ?

I ain't proofreadin ? , if a word gets misspelled, it just does. Most of what I say hold weight because I'm speaking on what I see with my own 2 eyes. I don't care about that other petty ? . I don't need spellcheck to know I ain't a fool.

had a rough night bruh?

its sunday....like for real....its sunday