Non-teacher White mother and wife sent to prison for having sex with kids

Options
konceptjones
konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/08/chelsea_area_mom_sentenced_up.html
ANN ARBOR, MI - A 38-year-old Lima Township mother is headed to prison for having sex with two teenage boys last summer.

Brooke Lajiness was sentenced to four years and nine months to 15 years in prison on several counts of criminal sexual conduct in Washtenaw County Trial Court on Monday, August 7.

Lajiness trembled and verged on tears while reading a written statement to Judge David Swartz prior to sentencing.

"This has been the biggest regret of my life," she said. "My family means everything to me, and I've caused them great pain for these regretful choices I have made."

The boys were 14 and 15 last summer when Lajiness lured them in with naked pictures of herself on Snapchat. The 38-year-old began showing up at their parents' houses for late-night sexual trysts in her car, according to investigators.

The mother of the then-14-year-old victim addressed the bold meetings in the impact statement she wrote for the court, which was read aloud by a victim advocate.

"You made a conscious effort on several occasions to make arrangements to meet my son," the mother wrote, "sneak out of your house, start your car, leave your husband and children at home and drive to my son's father's house, back into the driveway between midnight and 4 a.m., wait for my son to run the driveway, commit a crime and leave. Did you know that this was wrong? Did you ever worry about the harm you were doing to my son?"

Brooke-Lajiness-Selfie-01-640x639.jpg

0202122-25.jpg

and, her FB:

https://www.facebook.com/Brooke-Lajiness-161469547706461/
Hi friends and supporters I finally got access to a phone in prison. I miss all of you and hope through appeals to be out early. If anyone would like to write or visit let me know.

Comments