Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam gotta come with facts not jokes cuz mase was on fire smooth and was just spittin like he been waitin to expose cam cam better address the rucker park and tru life chain
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    On a side note. I’ve noticed that hot 97 and power 105 have not spoken about it or tweet it. Just goes to show they on some BS. I think I literally played this song all day

Or on vacation..

on twitter cthagod and ebro was talking about everything else
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Lurkristocrat I think Cam prolly trademarked Jellyfam

Damn right

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:z85anv.2.2

Jellyfam and Jelly Fam

"(APPLICANT) Giles Cameron E INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 Newark NEW JERSEY 07102"
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What year is this
  • sully
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Ma$e baptized this ?

u5t6guyflikn.gif

This gif goes perfectly with the Lean Back beat.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cam posted something else on his page
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    OK hold up hold up now y'all wanna ride Mase ? ? I been ? with the reason since I joined and I never not one time seen anybody mention mase as a top 20 spitter let alone anyone saying he's better than Cam now all of a sudden ? been knowing Mase was a great lyricist. You reason ? some groupies

i jus recently did an interview where i wasnt ashamed to admit Mase wasmy favorite rapper growing up.. :shrug:

interview with who ? ??? sit yo ass down somewhere

and its still NAWF CYDE GANG GANG!!!

tumblr_ot7rnp5FIz1vqzdjoo1_540.gif

• sully
    Options
    Man, that ? blew ANOTHER ? KISS in the caption. Smfh

Does his sister follow him?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    @Lurkristocrat I think Cam prolly trademarked Jellyfam

Damn right

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:z85anv.2.2

Jellyfam and Jelly Fam

"(APPLICANT) Giles Cameron E INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 24 Commerce Street, Suite 1002 Newark NEW JERSEY 07102"

oooooohhh this ? hereis ? up
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is feeling like a prize fight,New York is trying to restore that feeling.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait when did mase leave the church again?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Movin to Orlando then coming back > Runnin to Atlanta from another ?

Sister > Boy.

Rapin you records juelz edition > Rapin you records diddy edition

I’ll take the cam bet with even odds because the mase diss was so fire. Cam gon quell all that with 1 live video which you know is coming. Once can respond, we can redo the odds. I’m thinking cam +250 after his response.

really my ? !!? really??!?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DAUM that really sounded mad personal track is pure fire … Im always buzzing when a new dope Mase track drops, like when he dropped ‘I Don’t Know Officer’ with G Unit I was hyped to listen to it because I thought Murda Mase was back haha I always said Mase had potential to be a GOAT and that he (imo) invented an orginal style and flow which not many rappers can say they done... I think this diss is probably down to Cam's new mixtape on 'It's Killa' the first track he pretty much went right at him, off the top the lyrics were something like:

'97 huh, drugs I moved a big amount
    Chick in my crib, in them ribs Im bout to dig it out
    Then Ma$e called, said 'Yo, I'm stuck inside some ? house'
    Her boyfriend at the door, could I hurry up and get him out?!’

'Hopped off the elevator, aimed at that lames leg'

'Then I watched him play Pop Lotti against Baby Maine'

Im a fan of both Cam and Mase, I hope they can have some battles on wax, and make it stay on wax too…
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The Huddy (rip) line is deep, what did Cam have to do with the accident??? Was he driving somewhere for him???
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Still I think NY rap is thriving and really getting getting back to its OG sound again, Mase and Cam going at it with NY beats, Griselda records and other NY dudes and crews dropping grimy and boom bap beats... Plus its winter, so its TIMBOOOOO weather!!!
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Yo if Cam mentions Mase's sister, it would be dope if Sister Stace drops a line at Cam haha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still I think NY rap is thriving and really getting getting back to its OG sound again, Mase and Cam going at it with NY beats, Griselda records and other NY dudes and crews dropping grimy and boom bap beats... Plus its winter, so its TIMBOOOOO weather!!!
    Sorry to inform you, but Ny rap is Tekashi69 right now. The old head battle won’t change that. Ny gotta hold this L.
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sorry to inform you, but Ny rap is Tekashi69 right now. The old head battle won’t change that. Ny gotta hold this L.

Never heard of the bold... But imo NY rap is BOOMING, mad dope projects have dropped this year, Conway, Benny, Westside, OC & Apathy, Ransom, Hus Kingpin, Jay's album, Ran Reed etc rappers not using southern beats, schitt even 50 dropped a dope track the other day... NYC finally reclaimed their sound again imo...
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I guess after 20 years, when Mase heard it's killa, ha finally got fed up and ? . It's gone be fun to see where this goes to next. Everybody and they Mama know Cam ignorant ass gone respond, after hearing that snippet last night I'm ready to hear the whole thing and I hope it's jus as fire as Mase's.