Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Here's the basic issue at hand.

When a ? commits to his girl he's trading his resources time, money, security for her sexual fidelity.

Now if a ? is out here getting down in all types of freak hoe ways and getting it recorded on top of that she has no sexual fidelity to trade.

She's worthless.

That's why men dont mind ? hoes, but cuffin one is a whole other story.

Maybe I missed a detail or two...but when was it established that he doesn't have her sexual fidelity?

She no longer had it to trade. She lost somewhere between her first train and the recorded one.

You know a ? that's comfortable getting filmed in the situation, that ain't her first time at Union Station.

What she didn't plan on was finding a ? That was halfway decent and had ? she wanted.

Serious question, no shots...

...Do you know what 'fidelity' means?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When a ? commits to his girl he's trading his resources time, money, security for her sexual fidelity.

Now if a ? is out here getting down in all types of freak hoe ways and getting it recorded on top of that she has no sexual fidelity to trade.

She's worthless.

Maybe I missed a detail or two...but when was it established that he doesn't have her sexual fidelity?

She no longer had it to trade. She lost somewhere between her first train and the recorded one.

You know a ? that's comfortable getting filmed in the situation, that ain't her first time at Union Station.

What she didn't plan on was finding a ? That was halfway decent and had ? she wanted.

The ? had no hope for the future damn :o is she depressed
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's worthless.

Serious question, no shots...

...Do you know what 'fidelity' means?

I used the term multiple times. I know what it means.

He traded his time money and security banking on the fact she wasn't a hoe.

Failure to disclose is a breach of fidelity.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? ? with my ? before..... that means I’m ? ? That’s the first I’ve heard of such fuckery!
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much fuckery in this thread.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Y'all really stuck on the threesome bit
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I got a girl right now that likes girls...

Only problem is she likes those butch ? queen latifah from set it off broads...

Im tryna finesse this ? though

That's how i got my first threesome (2 women and myself)last year ,lesbian chick i was messing with she was ? another woman. She told me that her friend was down with a threesome ,she booked the hotel during one summer night and told me to come thru.
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

You ain’t planting no flags or exploring new land, these hoes for everybody.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Im old school i remeber a train being one in her mouf and one ? from behind and also one in the ? and one in the ass at same time. I guess definitions have changed over decades
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.

^^^^^^ The words of a true born sucker.
  • LordZuko
    Options

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For everyone else tho,

Her failure to disclose her sexual past prevented dude from making an informed decision. Therefore she never upheld her agreement to be loyal and honest because she started off the relationship with lies of omission.

Now i said she lost her fidelity somewhere between the first and forth train, partly facetiously only because ? know that ? with wild ass sexual histories don't disclose that ? when they want a serious relationship.

Wild sexual histories are red flags for emotional instability, but most females understand that the average ? while accepting his girl won't be pristine, he don't want a whole thot. Which is why most females hide that ? .

The bolded, naivete and poor judgment. Its a dangerous cocktail in a human being.

She was dumb enough to let some ? talk her into getting shared, then compounded the idiocy with letting them record it.

What did she think all this was for? There's no reason for any of that other than to humiliate her later on.
  • silverfoxx
    Options

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality

I'm really waiting to hear a woman perspective on this ? .
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    Can you ? stop associating the acceptance of dating ? with maturity and manhood.

Is it possible for men to be ? though?
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^my boy you sound mad hurt plz calmate

I smashed a butch with my mans. She requested it
    Didn't touch dude at all