Fight breaks out when a Black American guy tells a African to go back to his country

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Never understood why A Brotha born in America gotta tell an African go back to his country?? Did the African man express himself bad about the United States??? Maybe in some cases I done personally seen cases like these where black folks are tellin black folks go back to Africa and yeah same ? happens with Latinos and Asians and all I gotta admit is the dumbest ? you say to people when clearly this land is the land of foreigners and the land of their children... I know I know not everyone agrees with me is all good but man the African man whooped his ass! ? what you heard.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    Never understood why A Brotha born in America gotta tell an African go back to his country?? Did the African man express himself bad about the United States??? Maybe in some cases I done personally seen cases like these where black folks are tellin black folks go back to Africa and yeah same ? happens with Latinos and Asians and all I gotta admit is the dumbest ? you say to people when clearly this land is the land of foreigners and the land of their children... I know I know not everyone agrees with me is all good but man the African man whooped his ass! ? what you heard.

They sold us this our land my father's fought died bled for this land women was ? in this land them dashakis wearing mothers ? get no rights no with me not ever...im black
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I woulda showed the african what we had to suffer for my country ..show him what the white blood in me has made me ..ROMAN STYLE U KNO WHAT THAT MEAN
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawn. Call me when a ? invents something or earns a degree ,Nobel prize or whatever.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • felliwonda
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »

They sold us this our land my father's fought died bled for this land women was ? in this land them dashakis wearing mothers ? get no rights no with me not ever...im black

So I take it you know exactly what tribe sold your ancestors out there in the African continent am Hispanic and my land was sold by my Indian Ancestors ravaged again by the English French and Spaniards ? our women and sold out Men as slaves as well am mixed White Black and Spaniard in my blood it don’t change a thing I see some one come to this country and do right I support that you come to this country and act stupid than you gotta go because we have an obligation no matter where you come from to respect especially those men and women enslaved to make this land what it is today and it is still an ongoing fight.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    I woulda showed the african what we had to suffer for my country ..show him what the white blood in me has made me ..ROMAN STYLE U KNO WHAT THAT MEAN

Africa is not composed of one single group who sold out the rest of the African blood which composed all of the Americas along with the Natives out here. Why do you think the United States in 2017 still labels black folks AFRICAN AMERICANS still? Because they don’t want Blacks to be free!!!! They label Natives as Indians and so forth and so on creating division. Growing up and living in the states taught me much about Black history and Black history in America is bigger than the little they give credit to, to be honest. Reading Hostory is fundamental and the problem lies within all of us Alike Africans, Hispanics,Asians,Natives etc... why do you think we only get taught American History out here we need World history from elementary all the way through College!
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did this happen?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL for a moment I thought this ? was staged: there was a grin on Americana's face and the camera phone just catching them randomly? Oh well it's the social media age

Funny ? still
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Fight the fight sir! That's trght get those tap shoes shinedup because you got a hard battle ahead of you! Coonin'aint easy smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt watch yet but its a damn shame.. ? covet crackerism and become the new crackers.. ole gun line ass ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    That african dude was out of pocket just thinking he could jab his fingers into people's faces.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did this happen?

That's the NYC subway.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Listen this land is ours more than a European we have shed more blood for this place pain agony an to have a out sider come an talk ? naw b...some of our blood line has been here since george Washington
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did this happen?

newyork i believe
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    That african dude was out of pocket just thinking he could jab his fingers into people's faces.

That ? was funny tho. OD disrespectful
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That African man IMO had every right to slap some sense into that lost weak, broke-minded american black man.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This sounds like a ? threat.

On topic, situation sounds crazy, but I can understand how an African American can get taken to that point. A lot of African migrants are disrespectful and condescending as ? . Just cause we got the same skin tone doesn't mean you can come here and treat the people that were raised here and have historical roots here like ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl who said worldstar could have gotten the ? ? wee
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black man telling another black man to "go back to his country"?

Disgraceful.

This.