Blac youngsta signs to "epic" coonery ensues

Options
12346»

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vnc166kuolzn.jpg

Shout out to my family at Sony for the goodies. New N.E.R.D. album coming soon, be on the look out!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gave you booklets?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    they gave you booklets?

Those are posters, Ima hang them up in my basement.. the ASAP Ferg thing is a note pad.. I got bottle openers and other ? too in my trunk..
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic thread already guys
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    vnc166kuolzn.jpg

Shout out to my family at Sony for the goodies. New N.E.R.D. album coming soon, be on the look out!

? stunting on us with the booklets

Why you got the little ass kid blanket that be having wrestlers on it ? making up fake ? stories but sleeps like one

Swap meet blanket ass ? , i thought your home decor was popping

? had 2 other cornballs agree with him now hes pumping his virtual bird chest out talking about #vegaslights

#Foh
    #nobodygivesafuckaboutanerdalbum
    #top5wackestpostersinthereason
    #vegaslightsdreaming #crackhousedwelling
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gave you booklets?

Those are posters, Ima hang them up in my basement.. the ASAP Ferg thing is a note pad.. I got bottle openers and other ? too in my trunk..

That ? worth $7 famo they don't love you like that
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    It's a Lakers throw blanket.. it's fuzzy and comfortable, I lay it over my $300 covers when I'm chilling in my room.. I got one for all my favorite sports teams.. didn't know that was childish. Just showing love to my Sony family for the promo posters they gave me.. ima make sure she brings me a Blac Youngsta poster next..

If you ever come to Philly to shoot to deliver on those threats you made you can see them right from the basement windows

qxukppkfnnn2.jpg
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    they gave you booklets?

That ? worth $7 famo they don't love you like that

Who said it had to be expensive?? Free ? is free ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a Lakers throw blanket.. it's fuzzy and comfortable, I lay it over my $300 covers when I'm chilling in my room.. I got one for all my favorite sports teams.. didn't know that was childish. Just showing love to my Sony family for the promo posters they gave me.. ima make sure she brings me a Blac Youngsta poster next..

If you ever come to Philly to shoot to deliver on those threats you made you can see them right from the basement windows

qxukppkfnnn2.jpg

Cool i know exactly where to throw a brick at
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Yea I'm waiting
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't condone it but I don't care much really. Some of y'all acting like u expected more from this niqqa..