Options
    now the OG could admit to being a real person for 2 seconds....thank you

nobody knew all this ? about these people when it was first posted

it was just a "sad" kid

nothing in the video said black or white or why it happened
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids cry everyday. If he instigated it then he’s gotta suck up the reaction he created.

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That GMA interview was fluff. They didn't press her like they could have. What is money and getting to hangout with celebs when he still getting milk poured on him?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jt6lbJTUw

when did Barkley get his real ? initiation?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Y’all never met an 11 year old racist white boy????? Really??? So none of y’all play Online gaming??

? i breath in a fps shooter game "? ? ? alert ? ? "

? is astonishing how much black ? they be sucking

And i play pubg theres 100 people in the lobby b4 the game starts all different races but the racist crackers are only alert for the rare black guy wtf
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    What makes the family racist? Outside of this flag.

This y'all boy tho lmao

Asking a question? It was made to seem like they're online with racist rants and videos, I was wondering if I had missed something. Its being said that the kid is racist at school to other kids, no videos or other kids to back this up, though.

I get it, confederate flag = usual white trash racist ? but there's a whole lotta reaching outside of that one picture, tbh. I don't give a ? about the kid, either. I was curious to the evidence over the claims.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This y'all boy tho lmao

Asking a question? It was made to seem like they're online with racist rants and videos, I was wondering if I had missed something. Its being said that the kid is racist at school to other kids, no videos or other kids to back this up, though.

I get it, confederate flag = usual white trash racist ? but there's a whole lotta reaching outside of that one picture, tbh. I don't give a ? about the kid, either. I was curious to the evidence over the claims.

If you want to find more evidence do you but thats the ? flag to black people we dont need more evidence than thay and we shouldnt

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If they're racist or not that doesn't matter to me. It doesn't change my view of them because I don't like them either way. The mom used her kid for social media attention and fame. Personally, I don't think the kid or the family deserve any amount raised for them.

At the end of the day, I just like facts. Lotta talk of him being racist but no facts to back it up so far. If there is then we gotta see it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jt6lbJTUw

when did Barkley get his real ? initiation?

I'm at a loss - watching this ? . I'm looking closely to make sure it's not a clone.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This ? in high school slightly tried to clown me. I went home and drafted the ? statement and handed it to this ? in class the next day. I admit, I was foul, and that ? was way bigger than me, but I was going IN on ? in High School. Fam chased me around the class as I laughed. Later on we did peer mediation and I never said anything to homie again. I realized that hurt people hurt people and I only roasted willing participants after that.

Unless they were crackers and then I gave no ? .

I drink white tears straight with no chaser.

x5x8puqvkkq8.gif
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Barkley always been real

He never was the character the IC portrayed him as.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as others & I used to clown Gee in the reason. I'm sure that he is enable to get about $1 million for his distress
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    If they're racist or not that doesn't matter to me. It doesn't change my view of them because I don't like them either way. The mom used her kid for social media attention and fame. Personally, I don't think the kid or the family deserve any amount raised for them.

At the end of the day, I just like facts. Lotta talk of him being racist but no facts to back it up so far. If there is then we gotta see it.

What proof is needed? Why a video?

You can't go on the word off mouth that a southern confederate flag waving kid is racist?

His mom is on facebook spewing racist ? . But her son is going to be like "kumbaya"?

His family are racist trump supporters, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where he stands.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn! How r these kids learning suicide techniques? And yeah, as soon as I saw the folks involved were white I didn't care to check it.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This y'all boy tho lmao

There’s a post in this thread, where it’s stated family members have being going through their social media post history deleting evidence of them being racist.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Flag hasnt been in the us for 154 years...there was a reemergence of it during the civil rights era im the south...for intimidation purposes stupid cac
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ehhhh I hate bullies and bullying black or white could care less about what his mom did. If the little homie got jumped by some bullies I don't condone it no matter what his redneck ? ass momma did. Nobody can pick their parents.

It was because of what he himself did.
    Not his mom's.

Nobody knew about his moms racism prior to him getting beat.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/12/rihanna-chris-evans-other-stars-rethink-how-to-support-bullied-middle-schooler-keaton-jones/
    Rihanna, Chris Evans, other stars rethink how to support bullied middle schooler Keaton Jones

Celebrities who rushed to join sports stars and the rest of America in showing an outpouring of support for bullied Tennessee middle school student Keaton Jones struggled with how to maintain that sympathy after photos surfaced of the boy’s mother holding a Confederate flag.

That’s right, what’s been called the “feel-good story” of a contentious time in our nation has turned out to be as murky as everything else.

Keaton became a household name over the weekend after his mother posted to Facebook a video of the 11-year-old tearfully describing his torment about being bullied at school.

An outpouring of support came from a number of celebrities, including Rihanna, Patton Oswalt, Chris Evans, Mark Hamill, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry and Gal Gadot, who shared the video with their fans. Evans invited the boy to attend next year’s L.A. premiere of “Avengers: Infinity War.”

LeBron James also voiced his support
    , and Jarrett Guarantano, a freshman quarterback for the University of Tennessee Volunteers, tweeted Monday that he’d spent the day with his “new best bud” Keaton.

The video was shared as many 20 million times before Keaton’s mother, Kimberly Jones, set her Facebook page to private.

But the sympathy of these stars and others was challenged Monday over the reason that Kimberly Jones made her Facebook account private.

Old social media posts suggested racism in the mother’s past and perhaps in the family, Deadline and other outlets reported. One photo showed Kimberly Jones holding a confederate flag, what many view as a racist symbol. Another photo showed Keaton holding an American flag and another child holding a Confederate flag. In other old posts, Kimberly Jones criticized Colin Kaepernick and others for protesting police brutality against black Americans, Deadline said.

Moreover, questions arose over online fundraising campaigns that purported to be on Keaton’s behalf, Fox News said. One GoFundMe campaign was started without the knowledge of Keaton’s family. It had had raised $57,000 but stopped taking donations and was holding onto the money for the family until it received more direction from them, according to an email from the person who started it.

In an interview with CBS This Morning Tuesday, Kimberly Jones said the confederate flag photos were taken out of context and were meant to be “a joke.”

“The only two photos on the entire planet where I am anywhere near a Confederate flag,” she said. “It was ironic. It was funny. I’ve said I spent most of my life being bullied and judged because I wasn’t racist.”

With CBS News, Keaton also spoke poignantly about how he’s glad he chose to record the video. “[It] made me feel like I had accomplished something real, something that could actually change the world,” said the boy, who won’t return to his school until after the new year.

By Tuesday, celebrities were rethinking how to maintain their support for Keaton and for his anti-bullying message.

Rihanna removed an Instagram post, where she called Keaton a hero, Newsweek reported. She instead posted a message about two girls, 10-year-old Ashawnty Davis and 13-year-old Rosalie Avila, who killed themselves in separate incidents in late November after being bullied.

“Just heartbreaking!!!!!” the pop star posted on Instagram for the girls. “We’re losing our babies to bullying!!! Teach your kids love and equality. Teach them about the beauty in uniqueness and how to embrace others’ differences! I can’t imagine what the families of these 2 young girls are feeling right now! But my heart breaks for you!! #BulliesKill”

Others seemed eager to continue to show support for Keaton, including Evans who said he still regards Keaton as a “hero” — along with another boy who had been bullied.
    Evans retweeted Mark Ruffalo’s post showing support for the boy who also recorded a video about being bulled but who had not yet received any of the national attention given to Keaton.

Many celebrities were especially eager to point out that Keaton is still a kid and can’t be blamed for the statement or actions of his mother and other adults:

• TheGOAT
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ^is that black kid talkin about his Fila's the same kid from the Tyrese thread?