Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Watched the first 5 minutes Budden was attentive and hush mouthed, I knew right away it would be a boring show.

This ^^^

Nothin was refuted n there were no disagreements. Jeezy was even takin offense to ? that was meant as questions.

How many times did i hear "jeezy im agreeing with u"

I wish Joe, with his knowledge in music/industry, was like charlemagne in the sense that he doesnt care if he offends as long as the hard questions get asked and the answers come out.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    they need to stop having guests come up there with a grudge....it's cool to talk their differences out but a whole hour of the guest just talking in circles trying to defend criticism is boring af....the show moves better when Ak and Joe are engaged in debate....then when a guest can intervene and add on it adds to the show.....this could've just been a 30 min "jeezy sermon" and they could've cut the cameras off after that...why even have Nadeska there?....she's cool to look at but she can't control them ? for ? and the disrespect she recieves is comical at times and sad most of the others cuz she's handcuffed....Carrie Champion(from First Take) would've had them ? in line a looooooooooooooong time ago lol

Jeezy dropped some jewels but overall the "interview" was wack...i didnt need Joe screamin on the guest or Ak but ? the questions were biased and at the same time Jeezy is different and clearly didn't give af about anything they even wanted to talk about for the show including his own damn album lol

Cosign, i really dont like the way therapist joe tries to act all knowing and constantly steppin on ole girl toes smh. She will eventually quit when she has her own ? poppin tho.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Watched the first 5 minutes Budden was attentive and hush mouthed, I knew right away it would be a boring show.

This ^^^

Nothin was refuted n there were no disagreements. Jeezy was even takin offense to ? that was meant as questions.

How many times did i hear "jeezy im agreeing with u"

I wish Joe, with his knowledge in music/industry, was like charlemagne in the sense that he doesnt care if he offends as long as the hard questions get asked and the answers come out.

Thats the thing, he claims to be that guy but he not and that ? a dust head ? lol. He act like ? forgot wu blacked his eye and ransom had him scared for his life in jersey. I like his music insight but u can clearly see whatever mannerisms he seen from his therapist he tries to emulate it on the show and it just comes off wack.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why everybody love punking AK. Jeezy stupid. "You ain't never been there,you don't know what I'm talkin bout"
    hyde-laughing.gif

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Jeezy is insecure because his hairline used to start behind his ears

jeezy22.jpg

That ? hairline got him out here looking like Stephen A Smith illegitimate child
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Lol at folks acting like Jeezy is some superior rapper to Gucci. Let's be real, lyrically if Gucci is considered trash, Jeezy is just as trash.

But jeezy can somewhat flow and make a song...gucci sound like a child with down syndrome trying to create a comprehensive sentence

Lol @ somewhat flow, if Gucci was good at absolutely nothing else he was good at flow bruh go sit down

Haha he isnt good at nothing...thats the point...dude is super trash

He makes music for lames or for all the rest of us just to laugh at how remedial he is
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    The only person Jeezy tried to put on was that fake Lex Luger from Memphis.

Lody stay talking ? about Jeezy on Twitter with is two retweets lol He says he owe him money smh
  • jazzybella
    Options
    jeezy probably blew the whole budget for dat cole and kdot verse lol

Actually, Kendrick and Cole have referenced Jeezy being one of their influences musically. They probably enjoyed creating something with him. And I doubt at this stage in his career Jeezy is getting features based on budgets.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Jeezybella

<3
  • Beta
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Jeezybella

<3

o:)
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol this ? a hater on black love
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh if yall don't take that ? to the ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he mention gucci influence
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better be getting some ? showing that mushy ? online bruh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I'm a t-r-a-p-s-t-ar.

im not a Trap artist im a King
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy stopped short of calling himself The new Pac
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a t-r-a-p-s-t-ar.

im not a Trap artist im a King

Woke Jeezy lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Jeezy is insecure because his hairline used to start behind his ears

jeezy22.jpg

"(Ayy!) I'm the trap George Jefferson! (A-ha!)"

shermanhemsley.gif
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y ? bring up Gucci in here? Jeezy better albums, ? better tapes. Both legends

As much trash rappers as ? has put on who can u name for Jeezy? Blood raw, slick pulla? Don't do that ? , just respect the contributions of both. Jeezy music ain't hitting like it was, that's natural he 40. What's to b mad about?

x100

This real spill right chea!