The final IC Confessions thread....

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    @Sion is definitely the GOAT mod. He's done a lot of ? under the radar...and man there's so many more secrets mods could drop. I see some folks asking about who th3 gaylias posters were. That's on the big homie @ThatDamnJay if he wants to green light that reveal...but ? do know who you are...

Seems like the mods care more about the ? than we do. I and im sure many others have no idea whats this even about.

If you were here for that ? then you would know why people want to know...and if I didn't respect the big homie I would've been aired them out but I keep my word
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Shoutout to @Sion he got me a gig as a content producer for the site. I produced several photoshops that never saw the light of day on the front page but it wasn't his fault. We been boys ever since then.

Let me add to this post. If I post a photoshop of me in a picture or in a gif, then my dawg @TonyDubbz was responsible for it

Good times bruh, we gone hit em wit some hot ? over on the other forum too you already know
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had nudes sent to me by countless IC females when I was 15.

Which in retrospect could actually result in criminal charges for them.

I was 13 when I Joined the IC.

wow same age that I did
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I got most of y'all on PS4. Y'all still play GTA?

We all kind of went our separate ways for the most part, but we are definitely waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 then gonna regroup. Some folks still play, just not as often as we used to.

We used to have like 12 people on at one time though, ? was fun as ? .

Damn I missed out

If you got PS4 add us all. Most of us are already on ABW, but we still all play similar games. Trollio, Dallas and I had some time on Dark Souls 3. I see Dubbz and a couple other folks on my list playing some game im not familiar with. Eventually a new game will drop that we will all get. For now RDR2 is the only one i know we're all gonna be on though.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We all kind of went our separate ways for the most part, but we are definitely waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 then gonna regroup. Some folks still play, just not as often as we used to.

Damn I missed out

Some of us still be on some times but not as much. We aint as deep as we once were either but I played with @Stew @Black_Samson and @Trollio like last week. If I see you on next time we get up ill invite u. Think Du said he was gone hit the streets sometime this week too
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Damn I missed out

Some of us still be on some times but not as much. We aint as deep as we once were either but I played with @Stew @Black_Samson and @Trollio like last week. If I see you on next time we get up ill invite u. Think Du said he was gone hit the streets sometime this week too

I still got GTA on my PS4, but its probably well overdo for an update lmao. If yall still getting on shoot me an invite regardless what my status is, ill probably jump on.

I see they finally got a new heist out that i aint tried yet.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Damn I missed out

If you got PS4 add us all. Most of us are already on ABW, but we still all play similar games. Trollio, Dallas and I had some time on Dark Souls 3. I see Dubbz and a couple other folks on my list playing some game im not familiar with. Eventually a new game will drop that we will all get. For now RDR2 is the only one i know we're all gonna be on though.

Damn I missed out

I got both of y'all on psn and I've seen y'all active. Haven't played in months tho.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....when RDR2 drop...Imma be with it..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aite yall get this thread on track
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    I could only make it to pg 6.....these some weak as ‘confessions’ b

Who ? Marley, that’s all I wanna know

^^^ Ol Bruce Wayne from The Dark Knight "She was gonna wait for me Alfred,Trillfate doesn't know,he can never

know.."

Chi:"what's that ?"

Alfred:*proceeds to discard Marley break up note* "Nothing master Chi it can wait"
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    when I had the "freedom" to mingle on here I was broke af and couldnt make moves like that

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

life can be a lil blockin ass ? sometimes lol.....most likely for the better tho

o rly?

How much money he owe you
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aite yall get this thread on track

that means nudes need to be dropped.

Anyone wanna do the honors? At least drop them broads that ran off.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elz got some but he fronting on ? like a rich ? do
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Music is my passion and I was scared to post music on IC since y'all cut throat AF lol. But since posting projects and receiving good support and even harsh criticism y'all saved me from dark times and by next year I will owe y'all for my future success. Any and all future success I get I will ALWAYS give this place credit and look out for y'all.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion and @2stepz_ahead gonna run that fade. thats why i never put pics up. ill see yall but yall wont see me. im snuffin both yall ? out. believe that. just as soon as my momma get that tax check. yall catchin this work
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach will always get the last word. Amen.

? led me to this site when I first got saved, so the preaching of the gospel has always been the truth from the jump.

When I first got here the Social Lounge/R&R was almost like the GNS. But it was filled with darkness from Idol worshipping fake Egyptians to stone cold Atheists. The chief opposers to the light being @gordofganja, @KTULU, @rashkhalif

But Glory be to ? that The light came and cleared all the darkness out. You see when the light comes there's only 2 options, you either run or you come! Hallelujah!

While many did indeed run, there have been quite a few who have came. I was blessed to be able to minister to countless souls on here, meet quite a few, and even was blessed with the opportunity to labor in the vineyard with a poster on here in half the states of America when I did my 50 state mission outreach! And because ? is able to do exceedingly abundatnly above all that we can ever ask or think, He took both us all the way to Jerusalem Israel as well in order to spread the good news!

The IC was a tool that ? used to link 2 laborers to go out and spread the good news, even in the holy city of ? ! To that I say, Praise ? and WOW!

I literally love everybody on here with a love that yearns to see you in right standing with Yeshua Ha Mashiach so that both soul, spirit, and body will be preserved and raised to newness of life on that glorious day when King Yeshua comes to be admired in His saints and adored by all who love Him! Never was my intention to harm, demean, or tear down anybody on here when I would @ people to threads or post articles about the signs of the end with commentary included!

TRUTH be told, I would have posted so much more to spread the light on here, but the opposition "at times" refused to allow that. The opposition to the good news is real. From censoring posts, to deleting whole threads made by me right after I posted them, to threating me with bans if I post in certain threads, to even barring me from posting in whole subforms such as the GNS for a time. And all I wanted to do was love and spread good news! To that I say, ? will judge and He will judge righteously on that day! He will show who was right and who was wrong. Amen.

So now that the IC is done, my time in this vineyard is over. It's been a good 11+ year run. From Imgoing2heveanRU? to DoUwant2go2heaven? ? is good! So let me shout out my IC brethren and sisters and say one more prophetic utterance with all seriousness and sanctity of heart:

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR! Yes, even the Day of the LORD is near!

look at the signs of the times!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't much time left!!!!!!!

Everything is going to change in 1 second!!!!!!

It will be a normal day like today and if you aren't watching and praying you won't even have time to react when the trap is sprung like a bird caught in a snare suddenly and in an instant!

I know with bitterness of soul and lamentation of heart that many people on here refuse to believe that Yeshua Ha Mashiach is LORD! And that is your choice! But when the cloudy day arrives and if you somehow survive (if you are in some other country besides Babylon the Great....because everybody in Babylon the Great will die on that day if you are left behind and not caught up in the rapture) ......this is the word of the LORD for you:

DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

If you are left behind on planet earth on that day and you have survived and witnessed how the world has been destroyed on the cloudy day; please KNOW that the next thing that is about to happen is the Antichrist will be revealed, the false prophet will appear, the bottomless pit will be opened, and the mark of the beast will soon be issued!

You can not take the Mark of the beast! No matter what! ? has given you one last chance to accept Yeshua Ha Mashiach by sparing you alive and not swallowing you up straight into hell by killing you in the judgment of the cloudy day! The denial of the Mark of the beast is the last chance ? is giving you to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior! You must do this if you want to live forever in the kingdom of ? ! The tribulation period that you are in will last 7 years and it will be the worst time in human history! But ? will be with you! You will most likely have to die for your faith in Yeshua, but your soul will be eternally saved from the lake of fire! And if you can, try with everything you got to get to Jerusalem because there will be a great deliverance midway through the tribulation period for those who are in Jerusalem when the Abomination of Desolation happens! Amen.

I pray for everybody on the IC! The day of the LORD is not here yet, which means that you still have a chance to accept Yeshua right now! You can secure your place in heaven today, receive forgiveness of sins, have your name written in the Lambs book of life, and given eternal life today if you repent of your sins, confess with your mouth that Yeshua Ha Mashiach is LORD and believe in your heart that ? has raised Him from the dead! If you do that in humility and honesty I guarantee you on the authority of the Word of ? that King Jesus will make Himself real to you and save you. But the choice is yours!

This is the last generation and everybody alive today will see the end come! This is the word of the LORD! IN Jesus name I pray. Amen.

? bless you from ZION! I love you! Amen!

5777......Just as it was in the days of Noah!
    Exodus 12:2
    Genesis 7:11
    John 3:16
    Revelation 3:10
    Revelation 19:1-10

Amen.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Elz got some but he fronting on ? like a rich ? do

Ill be honest I don't think I ve ever passed around a nude or a pic in my decade plus posting on the IC....? think I'm joking when I say I'm the most trustworthy poster on this site...every thing I've received or discussed with poster behind the scenes I kept to myself
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I died 2 years ago

Oo ? Joe sun
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach will always get the last word. Amen.

? led me to this site when I first got saved, so the preaching of the gospel has always been the truth from the jump.

When I first got here the Social Lounge/R&R was almost like the GNS. But it was filled with darkness from Idol worshipping fake Egyptians to stone cold Atheists. The chief opposers to the light being @gordofganja, @KTULU, @rashkhalif

Hold up, my ? , shouldn't we ALL be opposed to the light?? Lucifer literally means the light bearer so you tryna tell ? to follow Satan??
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's begun, people... The apocalypse
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    U ? tripping
    Well. I'm 17 now and got some new heat. For some reason I can't make a new topic. But straight bars this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDlL3eKuKz8

Please support the movement please