Pharrell Williams Challenges Shedeur & Shilo Sanders To Be “Multi Dimensional” Creatives

Options
AllHipHopDailyPosts
AllHipHopDailyPosts Administrators, Moderators, Writer Posts: 192 My Name Is My Name.
edited January 20 in The Reason

Pharrell Williams

Pharrell Williams has given some thoughtful advice to Shedeur and Shilo Sanders amid the frenzy surrounding his debut Louis Vuitton menswear runway show.

On Tuesday (January 16), Williams presented his inaugural menswear line in Paris with a dazzling 100-plus piece collection featuring guest appearances from artists such as A$AP Rocky, Rihanna, Beyoncé and Pusha T, who sat front row at the show. Prior to the show, Williams spoke with Shedeur and Shilo, who walked the runway during the presentation. In addition to accepting an invite to a game next season and thanking them for their participation in the star-studded event, Williams encouraged the Deion Sander’s sons’ to continue chasing their dreams.

”Honored to have you guys here, to me this s###t is like symbolic that you’re doing this. Just with one of y’all life dream, like the fact that you can even make that s###t happen—and then you’re at like the top of your game and that’s amazing that you’re doing what you’re doing.” Williams said in part.

Williams continued, offering his advice to Shedeur on realizing the potential he and his siblings already have as they continue to attain greatness.

“You already are, it's just that society makes you think that you are not & you aspire to be other things but you guys do so many things already. So you don't want to be! If I were you I would change that language. I AM MULTI DIMENSIONAL. You know what I'm saying? Let them know, you're already that!,” he said.

Additional stars who made appearances at the show include Tyler, The Creator, Lewis Hamilton, Kim Kardashian and many more. JAY-Z and Williams also performed their 2003 hit “Frontin’” together after the show.

Watch the full video below.