My Music

Options
_Menace_
_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
Whats up
this is link to my music
just wanna get feedback from anyone. Thanks.

http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace

Comments

• _Menace_
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ummm, that was pretty bad to be honest. Its like u cant flow and cant catch the beat. its almost like u was talking on the tracks rahter than rapping. Your subject matter was weak, no substance at all.

overall.....

i didnt hear anything that u can build on. Like for real, u sound like u aint been through nuttin in your life, because if u did go through stuff in your life u should have rapped about it in your rhymes.

Things u can work on......flow, subject matter, concept of song, passion in tracks, become more clever with your word play, sound more alive on your track with some energy, find a direction u want to go u sound lost, like words was just coming out your mouth, but no angle to what u saying.....ill leave u with that.....keep grinding though
  • _Menace_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ummm, that was pretty bad to be honest. Its like u cant flow and cant catch the beat. its almost like u was talking on the tracks rahter than rapping. Your subject matter was weak, no substance at all.

overall.....

i didnt hear anything that u can build on. Like for real, u sound like u aint been through nuttin in your life, because if u did go through stuff in your life u should have rapped about it in your rhymes.

Things u can work on......flow, subject matter, concept of song, passion in tracks, become more clever with your word play, sound more alive on your track with some energy, find a direction u want to go u sound lost, like words was just coming out your mouth, but no angle to what u saying.....ill leave u with that.....keep grinding though

got some new ?
    and there mostly freestyles
    i try writing ? about my life but cant find the perfect beat for it.
    and which songs did u hear?