im the most gangsta duke in the room

Options
TheMayer
TheMayer Members Posts: 10
edited January 2010 in AKA Donkey
yo on some dead real no ? ? ... i be feelin sometimes like im the hoodest duke alive... so yo check it...

we about to have a "HOOD-OFF"

so post on this thread and let the hood know whats the most hood thang youve even dizone ya feel me?!

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I had been drinking beer at a party. I let this dude have a beer cuz we was cool. 10 minutes later i seen him spill 1/4 of it out.

Without hesitation i pulled the heat out and and he never saw the light of day again.
  • LiNG
    LiNG Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    everytime i watch bambi and it gets to scene where his mother dies, i pour alil liquor out of respect.
  • STHRNcomfort
    STHRNcomfort Members Posts: 115
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i once took a ? in the front yard of the party i was going too then walked in like nothing happened. i couldn't hold it. soon as i stepped out the truck pulled down the jeans and unloaded unholy hell on the curb. used a work out towel to wipe.

pounds and dap all around when i walked in the door tho
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dunno if this is gangsta.. it was kinda dumb now that i think about it.. on thanxgiving one year, i had finished chillin' with the fam.. hit the crib & my homie called me for a few ounces.. so i grab the weed & go meet him, make the transaction & then i shot down the street one block to use a pay phone.. so i'm @ the phone booth waiting to leave a message & somethin' tells me to turn around.. i look & see this car serving off in my direction.. there's a mexican dude hangin' out the window.. the car screeches to a halt & he jumps out & runs up on me.. dude puts a gun in my face & tells me he'll blow my head off if i act stupid.. he tells me to give up my money.. [so i'm thinking, did my homie just set me up? only one way to find out..] i remembered that the money i got for the weed [$140.00] was in one pocket & the change from a five [4 bucks] i broke earlier in another pocket.. so i grab the four bucks & give it to him sayin' "that's my gas money & its all i have.. shoot me if you have to.." & i turn away from him back to the phone.. [i knew if this was a set up, that ? wouldn't fly] next thing i hear is the car door slammin' & the peel out sound of the tires.. i started laughin' because he fell for it.. then it struck me that these cats was pullin' stick ups on thanxgiving.. kinda made me feel sorry for em' more than anything.. <-that's not gangsta.
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i shot a ? 3 times in the back...pulled my pants down and shat on his chest...then went in his pockets and used his phone to call the police
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    While vacationing in Arabia I got lost in the desert with my camel and went without water longer than he did 10sg3mp.jpg
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I called my bank & reserve myself a bank robbery at a certain time. I went up there & rob the bank Public Enemy John Dillinger style. I came back the next day & deposit the bank robbery money in my account. Til this day, the police dont have any leads to the suspect
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I called my bank & reserve myself a bank robbery at a certain time. I went up there & rob the bank Public Enemy John Dillinger style. I came back the next day & deposit the bank robbery money in my account. Til this day, the police dont have any leads to the suspect

How much you got?
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How much you got?

I told them ? I came to ransom a million dollars. When I got there, they only gave me 500,000. So when I went back the next day, I talk to the bank folks & they said they gon ship the rest of the payments off in the mail, by monthly. Them ? owe me because I didnt ? no one
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I told them ? I came to ransom a million dollars. When I got there, they only gave me 500,000. So when I went back the next day, I talk to the bank folks & they said they gon ship the rest of the payments off in the mail, by monthly. Them ? owe me because I didnt ? no one

trill ? ? Slime
  • cantrunmeoff
    cantrunmeoff Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i jumped the curb and ran over my ex then backed up over him just to make sure he was under there good.