maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    easiest poll in a while. GRODT.
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so Teflon Don is a 'magnum opus' now? Eerie. Very eerie.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Get Rich .

Not even close either
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GRODT

no Contest Bauce Lost!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so Teflon Don is a 'magnum opus' now? Eerie. Very eerie.

RiCk ross's "magnum opus". Soulja boy has a magnum opus, Technically speaking.

I personally think it's a 4 mic album but I'm not a big ross fan
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gotta go with GRODT, a hungry mixtape rapper on dr dre beats after JaRules sugar-pop music for 3 summers....Classic.
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Gotta go with GRODT, a hungry mixtape rapper on dr dre beats after JaRules sugar-pop music for 3 summers....Classic.
    Lol, ? I gotta agree. 50 really got off with that 1st real album. Just imagine if he was still "that" 50. The only reason people don't ? with him now is because he's so industry driven now, he's all business and numbers now when he should be focused on killing these albums like mixtapes. his last 3-4 mixtapes been nice as hell, even BISD is a great comeback, but everything he's been up to outside the studio has just tainted it. He was supposed to be "Super Gangsta" now u see him in taylored suits and advanced vocabulary and it makes you feel like his whole image was an act in the beginning even tho we know 50 went through some very "real" ? . He lost his connection to the streets and that's what people loved about him.

Look at Rick Ross, dude is having the time of his life right now. People used to be scared if 50 got on them and Ross made light work out of that situation...Hell he started the situation not 50. The reason why Ross is doing so good is his music and persona (no matter how fabricated) is very in tune with the streets. "He was a confirmed C.O., never delt in kilo's, he and Gunplay went south of the border snortin' C-O in Co." (my lil' rappy rap, lol) He's done a lot of fraudulent ? out here, but never in the media and all he talks is keyes and birds with the occasional sentiment. He's very in touch with what ? wanna hear while 50 is only in touch with what New York wants hear.
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is getting ridiculous.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous.
    OBviously GRPDT>>>>Teflon don
    but I wanted to see what people thought. They'd hailed teflon don a classic(lol) an I've scene poeple say (before it came out)
    Teflon don>>>the chronic

and my personal favorite
    "Teflon don is Ready To die caliber"
  • reppnking
    reppnking Members Posts: 78
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is this suppose to imply Teflon Don is a classic? LOLOLLLOL
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For reals????

GRODT ? all over TD.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol, ? I gotta agree. 50 really got off with that 1st real album. Just imagine if he was still "that" 50. The only reason people don't ? with him now is because he's so industry driven now, he's all business and numbers now when he should be focused on killing these albums like mixtapes. his last 3-4 mixtapes been nice as hell, even BISD is a great comeback, but everything he's been up to outside the studio has just tainted it. He was supposed to be "Super Gangsta" now u see him in taylored suits and advanced vocabulary and it makes you feel like his whole image was an act in the beginning even tho we know 50 went through some very "real" ? . He lost his connection to the streets and that's what people loved about him.

Look at Rick Ross, dude is having the time of his life right now. People used to be scared if 50 got on them and Ross made light work out of that situation...Hell he started the situation not 50. The reason why Ross is doing so good is his music and persona (no matter how fabricated) is very in tune with the streets. "He was a confirmed C.O., never delt in kilo's, he and Gunplay went south of the border snortin' C-O in Co." (my lil' rappy rap, lol) He's done a lot of fraudulent ? out here, but never in the media and all he talks is keyes and birds with the occasional sentiment. He's very in touch with what ? wanna hear while 50 is only in touch with what New York wants hear.

so your saying that because 50 upped his waredrobe and speaks like he has sense that makes his music corny or not street. now did 50 really lose his connection with the streets? sounds like the streets lost connection with him...or it really doesnt matter cuz its all about money now?
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    anyone who votes for TD is def and ?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    anyone who votes for TD is def and ?

Only one loser did and we know who that is.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Only one loser did and we know who that is.

lol@ u...how can u call any1 a loser when ya black supportin a KLANSMen imeann u spent $$$ on a feminem album smh ya da loser hatin on a BLACK MAN all while praisin a white devil like feminem!
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ u...how can u call any1 a loser when ya black supportin a KLANSMen imeann u spent $$$ on a feminem album smh ya da loser hatin on a BLACK MAN all while praisin a white devil like feminem!

you the type of ? that told Africans to trust the white man and hop on the slave ships
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    you the type of ? that told Africans to trust the white man and hop on the slave ships

shiiiit if that was tru i would b on herr supporttin da redneck & his pet muuunkey cuuurly gtfoh...lol
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shiiiit if that was tru i would b on herr supporttin da redneck & his pet muuunkey cuuurly gtfoh...lol

FOH so Rick Ross isnt owned and operated by Def Jam and the Jews that own it. ? Please you full of ? !
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FOH so Rick Ross isnt owned and operated by Def Jam and the Jews that own it. ? Please you full of ? !

u r full of ? givin a KLANSMEN a pass fa lyin but u wont give da BLACK MAN a pass fa lyin
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i mean come on atleast try
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

imager.php?id=405223 GIFSoup
  • rsheth3
    rsheth3 Members Posts: 543
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao the jury has spoken! its good to see this tho cuz on some real ? i thought it was gonna be alot closer then it was before i clicked on the thread. teflon don is eh...and ppl stopped caring about it a few days after it dropped