can someone explain to me

Options
QB - 6th Edition
QB - 6th Edition Banned Users Posts: 1,207
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
the supposed "system meant to hold black people down" in depth... i wanna hear this ?

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How old is you bruh? (seriously no jokes or nothin)
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How old is you bruh? (seriously no jokes or nothin)

• louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options

Aight, I'll let someone else explain first cuz if I do then ? just goin be on some ? ....................Lets see what they think first
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aight, I'll let someone else explain first cuz if I do then ? just goin be on some ? ....................Lets see what they think first

lmao......................
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao......................

Real ? you know how ? come in with that ? talkin bout I dont believe you Lu that must have been on youtube, Lu wheres ur tinfoil and bowlin shoes!

? ? to keep people off the real problem.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Real ? you know how ? come in with that ? talkin bout I dont believe you Lu that must have been on youtube, Lu wheres ur tinfoil and bowlin shoes!

? ? to keep people off the real problem.

lol, I already know fam. That's what was funny. ? them ? though mayne. Drop that knowledge for the young fella... Somebody gotta do it. *shrugs*
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, I already know fam. That's what was funny. ? them ? though mayne. Drop that knowledge for the young fella... Somebody gotta do it. *shrugs*

yeah i keep hearing that the system is designed for ? to get locked up and this and that and blah blah, but i never really heard why and how it actually works.. i wanna hear this ? , if its true, or if people just say it cuz it sounds good and everybody says it, or if ? just say that when they ? up
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the supposed "system meant to hold black people down" in depth... i wanna hear this ?

the system is the global network of like minded elite individuals that are based in the west, that legally, run certain western goverments and instutions and have puppet goverments outside the west under manners, under control carrying out the system's agenda which is undercover fashist, imperialism and eugenics under the disguise of capatilism, democracy and population control

goverments that ain't under there control are labeled 'evil doers' and are constantly propagandised against in the west

the legal headquarters of the system are based in the white house

they represent themselves and there clicks first and only and will opress any human being that isn't under manners or in line wit there tricknology, that they think is a threat to there globalist agenda, which is to steal and control as much resources as possible and depopulate the earth wit as much human beings as they can that they think they can legally get away wit
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    the system is the global network of like minded elite individuals that are based in the west, that legally, run certain western goverments and instutions and have puppet goverments outside the west under manners, under control carrying out the system's agenda which is undercover fashist, imperialism and eugenics under the disguise of capatilism, democracy and population control

goverments that ain't under there control are labeled 'evil doers' and are constantly propagandised against in the west

they represent themselves and there clicks first and only and will opress any human being that isn't under manners or in line wit there tricknology, that they think is a threat to there globalist agenda, which is to steal and control as much resources as possible and depopulate the earth wit as much human beings as they can that they think they can legally get away wit

good post.............
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options

applause.jpg

Also in america, we have what we call social engineers. These are the people who tell you whats cool, what to think, and persuade you to buy products. Lets take for instance Rap music........ which at a time was the voice of the people, well once these same people realized and saw how much Power it had in letting the people KNOW what is really going on they had to Infiltrate it and put out the message they wanted. Look @ how music videos and social commentary is have changed in rap over the years, there is no social commentary in it whatsoever, they are a few underground artist but they arent pushed or in most cases not even signed. The message is DEATH and they exploit and use this to Brainwash our community with the Help of our own. Makein things such as Drugs, Gang Life, Abuse and disrespect to our own Women an OK and normal thing. The kids grow up on this and inevitablely follow this example due to a number of factors.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    applause.jpg

Also in america, we have what we call social engineers. These are the people who tell you whats cool, what to think, and persuade you to buy products. Lets take for instance Rap music........ which at a time was the voice of the people, well once these same people realized and saw how much Power it had in letting the people KNOW what is really going on they had to Infiltrate it and put out the message they wanted. Look @ how music videos and social commentary is have changed in rap over the years, there is no social commentary in it whatsoever, they are a few underground artist but they arent pushed or in most cases not even signed. The message is DEATH and they exploit and use this to Brainwash our community with the Help of our own. Makein things such as Drugs, Gang Life, Abuse and disrespect to our own Women an OK and normal thing. The kids grow up on this and inevitablely follow this example due to a number of factors.

i see what your saying, but thats also intermixed wit other ? , like socially based, political rap use to be on a mainstream level, the norm back in the day, those type of artists use to sell, but as soon as gangta rap started to sell, the majors latched on to that and pushed that through only, then it turned to dance, club type rap on a mainstream level, you have to come wit that type of ? if you want the majors to put that machine behind you and sell records, so its bizness wit them, when it comes to them corporate mudda fockers, they jump on whatever bandwagon, they can see or a one hit wonder type thing of whatever your spitting about and carbon copy it on a conveyor belt level, you get what i'm saying

plus you've got to look at the individuals that are controlling the street music game, at the radio stations, tv music stations like bet and majors, the a & r's and so on and so on, its mostly bougie weirdo, square mudda fockers from all colours and backgrounds thats dictating policy

me personally i don't have a problem wit street music, political music, club music, or whatver type of music artists are pushing or coming wit, so long as there being themselves and the music machine gives everybody a fair playing field for every style of music, give everyone a chance to stack these p's(money) on a big boy level, legally, you see what i'm saying, because the music game has given the streets another outlet to make that legal money and take care of there famo, which the system dosen't want to see, trust me on that, gentrification, police brutality, harsh prison sentences, AIDS, ? up inner city schools, no free healthcare, no social welfare system to get back on your feet when you ? up in high school or in life for whatever reason, crazy gun laws, you see what i'm saying, so long as the music machine, radio, tv music channels, record label major's push all types of artists, whatever there spitting, i haven't got a problem wit it
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i see what your saying, but thats also intermixed wit other ? , like socially based, political rap use to be on a mainstream level, the norm back in the day, those type of artists use to sell, but as soon as gangta rap started to sell, the majors latched on to that and pushed that through only, then it turned to dance, club type rap on a mainstream level, you have to come wit that type of ? if you want the majors to put that machine behind you and sell records, so its bizness wit them, when it comes to them corporate mudda fockers, they jump on whatever bandwagon, they can see or a one hit wonder type thing of whatever your spitting about and carbon copy it on a conveyor belt level, you get what i'm saying

plus you've got to look at the individuals that are controlling the street music game, at the radio stations, tv music stations like bet and majors, the a & r's and so on and so on, its mostly bougie weirdo, square mudda fockers from all colours and backgrounds thats dictating policy

me personally i don't have a problem wit street music, political music, club music, or whatver type of music artists are pushing or coming wit, so long as there being themselves and the music machine gives everybody a fair playing field for every style of music, give everyone a chance to stack these p's(money) on a big boy level, legally, you see what i'm saying, because the music game has given the streets another outlet to make that legal money and take care of there famo, which the system dosen't want to see, trust me on that, gentrification, police brutality, harsh prison sentences, AIDS, ? up inner city schools, no free healthcare, no social welfare system to get back on your feet when you ? up in high school or in life for whatever reason, crazy gun laws, you see what i'm saying, so long as the music machine, radio, tv music channels, record label major's push all types of artists, whatever there spitting, i haven't got a problem wit it

I see what you sayin, but most the artist who have a positive or uplifting message towards us they tend not to push or stall them example. Lupe new joint.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man look, in this day and age, black are holding themselves down for the most part...

If mexicans can flee to america, learn english and in a few years (with there friends and fam) own a mexican resturant,

why cant blacks?... There is no reason! Yeah we have people against us, but we are the only holdin us down..

Always worried bout "bein' fresh", worried bout being lame, worried bout what other people think...

Stop using " i gotta feed my family" as an excuse to sell drugs cause there r other ways. We are the man that’s holdin us down! (for the most part)
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bmf bawse wrote: »
    I wouldn't say hip hop is a hugely contributing factor in the degradation of the black community; however I will say that the rap game tends to romanticize a lot of negative aspects of urban life. Because there is still a lot of positive hip hop out there and even when hip hop was in it's early days, it was mainly about partying and club music. So you can't fault ? that make club tracks cuz thats just the spirit of hip hop. Now all that coke rap and ? I can't really cosign although it's entertaining.

We not blamein it all on music but in our day and time right now, Its one of the main contributeing Factors. Of course I could have went at the Legal system and how its a fraud or Probation/Parole, Welfare, but being as though we on a hiphop site I firgured it would be easier for all reading to show just how that one side of it has a mask that alot of people didnt know existed and how it effects and contributes in collaboration with the System and its engineers.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man look, in this day and age, black are holding themselves down for the most part...

If mexicans can flee to america, learn english and in a few years (with there friends and fam) own a mexican resturant,

why cant blacks?... There is no reason! Yeah we have people against us, but we are the only holdin us down..

Always worried bout "bein' fresh", worried bout being lame, worried bout what other people think...

Stop using " i gotta feed my family" as an excuse to sell drugs cause there r other ways. We are the man that’s holdin us down! (for the most part)

DEAD at this ? AVI!!!!!! Got dayum.....
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    DRUGS - Not knocking those that use or abuse, and the ones that sell, but its a bigger scheme then you'd expect. First issue is the idea of undercover agents selling drugs to unsuspecting mostly black males with the setup of getting them to create a circle that they generally turn in too keep themself out of jail. Now I know you'd say thats their own fault they can work like everyone esle and get a job or go to school-true! See its more to it then that, entertainment, women, & the toys are used to entice less than priviledged people and the quick buck seems too be the easiest option. Thus manipulating our young blacks into the drug world that has been carefully designed to keep our voice silenced (felonies- and we know felons can't vote). its more but this should suffice, just enough to get you thinking.

WAR ON DRUGS - COMPLETE UTTERLY BULLSH!T, small timer try sneaking a few pounds of your favorite KUSH across the stateline you live in and see how many trips it take before your caught but some dude in another country can ship metric tons half way across the globe with no problem, hell you mean to tell me these DRUGLORDS got more power than Saddam Hussien, if it really was a war they'd be caught by now

JUST AS AN EXAMPLE WITHOUT MY WHITES GETTING MAD LETS SAY - ? BEEN AROUND FOREVER AND IS GOING NOWHERE WHY BECAUSE ITS A BLACK DRUG (STEREOTYPE), ? ON THE OTHER HAND IS A WHITE DRUG (STEREOTYPE) AND WHAT THEY DO, HELL I CAN'T BUT pseudoephedrine IN MY STATE WITH REGISTERING AND IF ITS TOO MUCH IN 1 YEAR I'LL BE ARRESTED
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dead at this ? avi!!!!!! Got dayum.....

man, im tryin 2 get a point across and u lookin at charlie danger give head to a ? ... Smh.. What kinda world do we live in! ...stay focused! Hahahahahah
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man, im tryin 2 get a point across and u lookin at charlie danger give head to a ? ... Smh.. What kinda world do we live in! ...stay focused! Hahahahahah

lmao.................... you's a damn fool that's what you are...
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    DRUGS - Not knocking those that use or abuse, and the ones that sell, but its a bigger scheme then you'd expect. First issue is the idea of undercover agents selling drugs to unsuspecting mostly black males with the setup of getting them to create a circle that they generally turn in too keep themself out of jail. Now I know you'd say thats their own fault they can work like everyone esle and get a job or go to school-true! See its more to it then that, entertainment, women, & the toys are used to entice less than priviledged people and the quick buck seems too be the easiest option. Thus manipulating our young blacks into the drug world that has been carefully designed to keep our voice silenced (felonies- and we know felons can't vote). its more but this should suffice, just enough to get you thinking.

WAR ON DRUGS - COMPLETE UTTERLY BULLSH!T, small timer try sneaking a few pounds of your favorite KUSH across the stateline you live in and see how many trips it take before your caught but some dude in another country can ship metric tons half way across the globe with no problem, hell you mean to tell me these DRUGLORDS got more power than Saddam Hussien, if it really was a war they'd be caught by now

JUST AS AN EXAMPLE WITHOUT MY WHITES GETTING MAD LETS SAY - ? BEEN AROUND FOREVER AND IS GOING NOWHERE WHY BECAUSE ITS A BLACK DRUG (STEREOTYPE), ? ON THE OTHER HAND IS A WHITE DRUG (STEREOTYPE) AND WHAT THEY DO, HELL I CAN'T BUT pseudoephedrine IN MY STATE WITH REGISTERING AND IF ITS TOO MUCH IN 1 YEAR I'LL BE ARRESTED

this is what i was looking for
    thanks to all tho
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think there have been a few great posts but none really touched on the devices used to keep black people down.
    The only one that comes close is the War on Drugs.

and most of that first post was pretty much anti-American not anti-black.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it's easier to ? up than do right...
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tell me about the welfare and probation traps if there are any facts and or theories about that

from my research i found that prisons well private prisons make money off sending ? to certain prisons.. wow
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's easier to ? up than do right...

lol@15K post...this ? is the wilt chamberlain of the ic
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »