Just a simple question

Options
Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
The ill community is suppose to consist of a bunch of people who know good music. I mean i see you guys judging this rapper and that rapper and commenting on rumors and so forth..but why is it that when someone post any type of music or lyrics in the roc the mic loung u get a few what 150 people that will view it and only 1 person will give a feedback...that does not make any sense you guys are here judging this famouse artist and that famouse artist that you have never even talked to in your life...however the poeple here that u talk to on a daily baises u somehow don't know how to critic that persons work......makes you wonder...anywho thats all im goin about my buisness.....tootles.

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok first of all half the people well no 90 percent of the peopel that post in there are not posting music that is bieng produced by a proffesional artist they are sometimes not using original beats and the reason why they are posting there is so they can get a good honest feedback on thiere music so they can improve it...you cant realy critique them on quality they are new artist you are suppose to listen to thier lyrics and how they ride the track
    young-ice wrote: »
    i'm not sure if you've been to the roc the mic section, but 90% of the artists that post there suck ballz. They have absolutely no idea how to make a good song. Their vocals are too quiet, their mics suck, their layers aren't matched up properly. There is a lot of garbage in there.

I was posting beats in their for awhile looking for rappers to work with that didn't suck, it took me a good 2-3 weeks before i found someone worth ? with.

If you don't have anything nice to say, it's better just not to say anything.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You can actualy call yourself a real critic if u can judege an amature vs a souped up proffesional...come on now and half these ppl here potray to be deeply intelligent and know real music......
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok well you know good enough well that producing music is very very very hard..i can do it but i choose not to casue its a headache and nerve racking so that bieng the case on here that needs to be slightly over looked and thier lyrics alog with the beat of choice they used for the track and how the RODE the track needs to be implemented on...not everyone can produce perfect music nor have the money to get thier music perfectly produced...they are asking for some feedback thats all ppl can view it but not say anything?? l0l no sense at all
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You don't need a professional artist. I record / mix / engineer most of my own ? . It's not hard. They just have no ear for production. A producer decides when the song is ready to be claimed finished and be revealed to the public. I find most of the tracks in there are released prematurely.

I've only heard 2-3 good artists I actually liked in the rock the mic section
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lmaoo if u actualy read the whole forum...i mean everything when it came to my music before you even go there..i said "this was something that i performed 2 days ago i did it at the very last minnuet...l0l there are alot of upcoming artist that use un original tracks just to start off on a mixtape and then they move on to original tracks for the next...it takes me a whole day and some change to make just one track "bieng that im a writter" and half the people nowadays are soo caught up in this strange rap era they don't know how to judege a "true essence in a floe" what i said was when someone post here they are looking for a feedback on 1 thier lyrics and 2 the way they handled the beat....we all know good enough well what happens when u keep on using unorginal tracks for promotional pourposes...ur liable to get sued...thanks for the feedback..l0l i know i ? it everytime regardless im just sayin......be a real rap critic
    young-ice wrote: »
    feedback is reserved for those willing to go the extra mile to make their music worth receiving it.

I'm tired of people with a mic recording unoriginal music and then expecting feedback, and whining about not recieving it.

I peeped your joint in the rock the mic section and left feedback. Take what i told you and make an original song, and put the hours in it. Dr. Dre that ? if you have to - spend a month on one song. A year on a mixtape. Don't release stuff just as "meh, w.e." and expect people to show love. If you want to be taken seriously take the art seriously.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ohh naw i dont do that...my first mixtape im sure (im working wit an ANR admin right now and havent met the producer yet) this one will jsut be recorded and givin away for promotion i wont be seeling anything at all with someone elses tracks on it..after that then yes they will be sold...
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Buy a mixtape, and read the fine print on the tape itself. should say "for promotional use only." thats a safety net. Don't matter how many mixtapes you flip, how much money you make, long as it's indicated it's for promotional use only you cant get sued. Thus, jeezy, weezy fifty etc can make money off their mixtapes. rappers stay winning.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't post in the reason anymore either. I've gotten to the point where discussing or debating music online just seems pointless. That's why I always check the Social Lounge. Debating politics online is highly productive and you can always change foolish peoples mind by making an articulate and well-stated case for your side!!!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    please bielive i do give feedback!!! i just started posting in there and i have one track in there if u look in the rock the mic section it sunder my first mix im in the middle of writtin a mix to another track that should be done tommorow before i goto schoo i think i gota b.sin a &r rep right now so yea its taken some time but i got it...

You seem very intelligent. I bet you got some fire written too.

So you have to remember, this site is like the White-racist world.

Post your lyrics and audio then get ready to absorb the hate which is going to come for sure, unless your raps/songs revolve around Bubble Gum Hip-Pop keeping people in a trance, since 1993.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't ever EVER check out the internet rappers on sites....unless I personally know the person spittin or am real good with someone just online....then I might check it.

Generally the reason for that is.....most internet rappers are wack.

I'll check out your audio if u ever drop some though Aquafina....just coz.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a audio under rock mic...
    I don't ever EVER check out the internet rappers on sites....unless I personally know the person spittin or am real good with someone just online....then I might check it.

Generally the reason for that is.....most internet rappers are wack.

I'll check out your audio if u ever drop some though Aquafina....just coz.