Ubisoft's Michael Jackson Game Uses Kinect

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in IllGaming
Ubisoft first announced a Michael Jackson game back at E3 of this year, though at the time the company would only say that it would be a multiplatform game. Now we have the first details on the Xbox 360 iteration, courtesy of a fact sheet sent out by Ubisoft. Called Michael Jackson: The Experience, the game will use Kinect and is due out on November 18, shortly after the launch of the motion sensing camera for Xbox 360.

Michael Jackson: The Experience pulls in songs from MJ's catalog, with Beat It and Billie Jean, Bad, Earth Song, The Girl Is Mine, Who Is It, and Workin' Day And Night already mentioned as being included. It will also include his signature dance moves, testing the players' ability to sing and dance. The fact sheet says that you'll play on sets inspired by his music videos and stage performances, and even mentions that the game "includes real-time audio enhancers" to improve the sound of your voice.

And for those that can't dance that well, it will also include a tutorial mode called Michael Jackson School to get you into the groove.

We'll have more on Michael Jackson: The Experience shortly. For now, head through to the media gallery for the first images.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1113895p1.html

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is this MJ game only on the 360? If so that really sucks. I'm a big MJ fan and my 4 yr old son is a very very big fan and he would love to play this game.

And damn Joshua, you been putting in work in the Arcade lol you should be a mod lol
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is getting copped!
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Unfortunately, judging from the first screen shots, the game looks like some ASS...They shoulda been on some RockBand ? and had MJ on stage during various portions of his career...? I look like trying to dance like Michael while performing his songs...I could do that with Youtube...I wanna see a video game version of Michael Jackson concerts...I wanna see fans passing out, I wanna see backup dancers on stage doing the Thriller...

MJ had so many costumes n ? ..could you imagine if they did it like the Green Day: Rockband game!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well now that I actually read it, it's multiplatform.

Graphics look buns because it's the 360, so come on now where's your Arcade common sense?

Anyway, if it DOES hit PS3 I'm coppin' it *shrugs*
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Is this MJ game only on the 360? If so that really sucks. I'm a big MJ fan and my 4 yr old son is a very very big fan and he would love to play this game.

And damn Joshua, you been putting in work in the Arcade lol you should be a mod lol

No, its on PS3 and PSP as well, but this article was for Kinect

Slow day at the office man, ain't really got ? else to do. lol
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options