The Hell is Obama thinking tryna build a damm mosque at Ground Zero?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
does this ? have any common sense?

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it's Obama's mosque? Didn't know that he was the one behind building the mosque personally...and there's really no good reason the mosque shouldn't be built there...if we're going for "it represents something that killed alot of people" then we need to get rid of all the church's in NY too because I happen to remember a little incident called The Crusades
  • makaveli03
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    it's Obama's mosque? Didn't know that he was the one behind building the mosque personally...and there's really no good reason the mosque shouldn't be built there...if we're going for "it represents something that killed alot of people" then we need to get rid of all the church's in NY too because I happen to remember a little incident called The Crusades

what you doing is you get what I mean literally but just arguing just to argue.....if someone killed your son/daughter with a gun and built a gun shop right next to your crib...I doubt you would be thrilled about that
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

They not even building it, in the new york times, it said that they are abandoning the project, and relocating it to another area, since they are getting heavy criticism..
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    christmas_may_be_late_card-p137105905660055087qqld_400.jpg
    Options
    the "mooslams" wanna build that ? because muslim people pulled a "suicide bomber" move right there and thats how they try to use our rights against us because they are jealous. why u think they hate us? because we have rights and they dont. nothing more, nothing less.

but what i HATE IS, black muslims who live the life of "a-RABS" who got their nose in the air like they are blacker and better than us non-moooslims."

i wanna slap em, but they'll ? me. so i'll talk ? here. because right now, they are too close for comfort.

pi.
  • makaveli03
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess Christians can only have freedom of religion in the United States.......and folks goin hard on muslims for buliding a mosque there but is it really any proof that the terrorist are directly connected to Islam?

ok Malcolm X...you want a KKK rally built right outside your parents crib?
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol...wow....so just because Muslims were supposedly responsible for 9-11... a mosque can't be built near ground zero?...that's extreme
    was this a shock thread?
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the "mooslams" wanna build that ? because muslim people pulled a "suicide bomber" move right there and thats how they try to use our rights against us because they are jealous. why u think they hate us? because we have rights and they dont. nothing more, nothing less.

but what i HATE IS, black muslims who live the life of "a-RABS" who got their nose in the air like they are blacker and better than us non-moooslims."

i wanna slap em, but they'll ? me. so i'll talk ? here. because right now, they are too close for comfort.

pi.

Woooow go do something constructive with your life you IGNORANT ? !
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are people really this dense and stupid.......

Of course they are
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    they have the same rights to build their place of worship there just the same as christians or people of jewish faith. I see no problem with it.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol...wow....so just because Muslims were supposedly responsible for 9-11... a mosque can't be built near ground zero?...that's extreme
    was this a shock thread?

dude, get a grip. its disrespectful. ? freedoms. why u think people dont joke about that 9/11 ? . they have rights to, but it will be OVER.

I say "let em built it!" let them waste their money. because if white people will bomb churches with little kids in them, what the ? u think they gonna do to some ? ? ass a-RABS.

just sayin.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude, get a grip. its disrespectful. ? freedoms. why u think people dont joke about that 9/11 ? . they have rights to, but it will be OVER.

I say "let em built it!" let them waste their money. because if white people will bomb churches with little kids in them, what the ? u think they gonna do to some ? ? ass a-RABS.

just sayin.
    you are a ? .
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you are a ? .

ok. im a ? and your momma's a ? .

sticks and stones my hoe. sticks & stones.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok. im a ? and your momma's a ? .

sticks and stones my hoe. sticks & stones.

nh @ you callin another man ur ? . ? fruit loop
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    what you doing is you get what I mean literally but just arguing just to argue.....if someone killed your son/daughter with a gun and built a gun shop right next to your crib...I doubt you would be thrilled about that

no i wouldn't but i'd accept there's nothing legally I could do to stop it...I'm sure people whose relatives have died as a result of ? driving probably hate liquor stores but they aren't on a crusade to shut them all down or stop them from being built...so again if Christians can build buildings with all the kiling that's been done in the name of Christ then nobody can complain about this
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nh @ you callin another man ur ? . ? fruit loop

lol @ u hoe.

now what?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    what you doing is you get what I mean literally but just arguing just to argue.....if someone killed your son/daughter with a gun and built a gun shop right next to your crib...I doubt you would be thrilled about that[/QUOTE]

In that case they need to stop flying planes over New York.
  • white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There are churches built near Hiroshima and Shinto shrines near Pearl Harbor. Hell, our homes are probably built on the graves of slaves, native americans and slain soldiers during the conquests and wars within America. With that said, I don't support the mosque now because they're willing to accept money from Iran and Saudi Arabia. I'm not down with Sharia Law.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    t's called the constitution. everybody up in arms about this damn mosque, yet there's one closer to ground zero. YET, no one is gripin about that. i find amazing how folks wanna be selective about what part of the constitution they feel best serves this country. ? !

ok how bout this, since folks wanna blame ALL muslims for 9/11, lets blame ALL white folks for, bringing diseases to this country, of course slavery, injustice to all ethnicities, serial killings, the extinction of the REAL american indians, the downfall of the economy, the great despression, racism, and so on. would that make everybody happy? i support the president on his stance. c'mon people, y'all should know by now pres. obama isn't the type of president that goes along wit the crowd. in this situation, he has to be fair. it written in the constitution!! the same constitution WHITE FOLKS wrote!
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yo, ? a mooslim.

the enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

yall cant keep it real, but i really dont give a ? .

pi.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    some real dumb people in here. You know who you are.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    some real dumb people in here. You know who you are.

if u talking about me, well, ? it.

other races can do their thang, but Blacks gotta do what they do right? ? that. its 2010.

why we still taking our ques from other races?

and whats wrong with me pointing it out?

the days of " our ? was stolen from us" are gone. yall being lazy if u dont seek your own ? .

please tell me why can they do them, but we cant do us, we gotta do like them. tell me that, and i'll chill.

until that day,

............pi
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it wasn't even AT ground zero. it was a couple of blocks away. muhfuckas stay complaining about the wrong issues
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if u talking about me, well, ? it.

other races can do their thang, but Blacks gotta do what they do right? ? that. its 2010.

why we still taking our ques from other races?

and whats wrong with me pointing it out?

the days of " our ? was stolen from us" are gone. yall being lazy if u dont seek your own ? .

please tell me why can they do them, but we cant do us, we gotta do like them. tell me that, and i'll chill.

until that day,

............pi

I said people but yeah... You're one of em.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A better question would be if YOU have common sense.

You think HE is building the damn Mosque? Turn off Fox News man.
    if someone killed your son/daughter with a gun and built a gun shop right next to your crib...I doubt you would be thrilled about that
    So if a Christian kills a family member of mine nobody should be able to build a church on my street?
This discussion has been closed.