Do u think obama will be re-elected?

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
Why or why not?

In my honest opinion i dont think so. Whites have developed a personal hate for him and will be reluctant to vote for him again.

What yall think?

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nope.jpg
    Options
    Yeah, there's no viable alternative in the republican party. Palin is dumb as rocks with falling popularity, Gingrich is unlikeable, Romney has shown he can't win, Jindal was a bust, and Scott Brown has even less experience than Obama had coming in. Not to mention conservative politics that the GOP emphasizes at this point will set America back a couple years. Obama has been alright despite weak health care reform, weak wall street form, and a weak stimulus package. He'll win because we'll get out of Afghanistan by 2012, economy will be recovered hopefully, don't ask don't tell will be repealed, and he'll do something to secure the hispanic vote in regards to immigration.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he's black

• BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im from cleveland and yeah i was hurt about the whole "lebitch" thing.

but that ? showed me that, life goes on.

Obama even said that, if he is only a "one-term" president, then he will be able to sleep at night knowing that he did his best to help out the country.

Bush tried to do that? Clinton tried, and even his wife did, but it was better than the bushes.

since 81, we only had 4 different families.

since 1980, there has only been 8 NBA champs.

We, the people, ARE GETTING PLAYED.

WAKE DA ? UP. DAMN.

pi yall. Pi.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Lanski
    Lanski Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes! if the reelected bush they will reelect obama, only 1 president has run for reelection and lost...
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lanski wrote: »
    yes! if the reelected bush they will reelect obama, only 1 president has run for reelection and lost...

im not bout to do no internet research to prove you wrong, but i doubt that seriously.

G.H.W. Bush was not the only, out of 46 presidents. Hell, i saw the John Adams movies on HBO. he lost out to Thomas Jefferson. his sworn enemy. and they both died on the same day.

but thats movie ? . not real life. watch what you say. some of these people on here are history buffs. im a movie buff. so i dont count.

po.

i mean, pi
  • QB - 6th Edition
    QB - 6th Edition Banned Users Posts: 1,207
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gucci mane for president
    word as bond
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For the billionth time there is plenty to be mad at Obama about and a few things to be happy about depending on if you're a glass half empty or half full type.

But the bottom line is once the GOp rolls out their crazy ass tea party candidate and once the Tea Party pushes that candidate to the extreme for him/her to get nominated it will once again remind the country that....AT LEAST THIS OBAMA GUY AINT CRAZY LIKE THESE ? .

Combat missions in Iraq are over which means more money for our economy and the bleeding with stop a little bit economically although we're still in Afganastan. And even though he's polling low he's still within 4 percent of any popular GOP candidate. He's actually in good shape.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gucci mane for president
    word as bond

Nice. deepest post in the thread. u yourself will ensure this goes plat.

not sure what "plat" really means because im new ? . but, real ? .

gucci. wacka flocka for vp.

his moms for sec of state.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If George W. Bush could get re-elected despite the fact that everyone KNEW he was a ? -up, there's certainly hope for Obama. The Republicans have no viable candidate, and if the economy shows any significant signs of improvement between now and the 2012 election, Obama has a better than even shot at re-election.
  • Lanski
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im not bout to do no internet research to prove you wrong, but i doubt that seriously.

G.H.W. Bush was not the only, out of 46 presidents. Hell, i saw the John Adams movies on HBO. he lost out to Thomas Jefferson. his sworn enemy. and they both died on the same day.

but thats movie ? . not real life. watch what you say. some of these people on here are history buffs. im a movie buff. so i dont count.

po.

i mean, pi

okay i did write one but that was more of an exaggeration than anything.
    im an (ART) history major but i have an interests in american history. Almost ALL of the presidents have gone on for reelections, out of those 46 all of them only four have lost and those four only did because they ? up majorly ? that was beyond repair.

Additionally look who he could potentially be running against. The republican party has mentioned two serious contenders Mitt Romney and Rudy Guliani has mentioned it, but the way his personal and professional life has been going these past two years it seems unlikely he has a decent chance) the rest of the republicans are worse than sarah palin and dont have an icecream cones chance in hell.

The democrats have no feasible options either ( Hilary Clinton has stated she will not run) so him running against a bunch no names with no real well known experience in politics almost guarantees him reelection. Its a no brainer.

BUT hell, maybe its finally Ralph Naders Year....
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If George W. Bush could get re-elected despite the fact that everyone KNEW he was a ? -up, there's certainly hope for Obama. The Republicans have no viable candidate, and if the economy shows any significant signs of improvement between now and the 2012 election, Obama has a better than even shot at re-election.

Bush cheated GOTDAMMIT... There's been feature length film adaptations, documentaries, leaks, court documents, etc.... all explaining how he did it, TWICE!!!
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bush is a gangster.. how you loose twice and say ? that i'm president anyway
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    okay i did write one but that was more of an exaggeration than anything.
    im an (ART) history major but i have an interests in american history. Almost ALL of the presidents have gone on for reelections, out of those 46 all of them only four have lost and those four only did because they ? up majorly ? that was beyond repair.

Additionally look who he could potentially be running against. The republican party has mentioned two serious contenders Mitt Romney and Rudy Guliani has mentioned it, but the way his personal and professional life has been going these past two years it seems unlikely he has a decent chance) the rest of the republicans are worse than sarah palin and dont have an icecream cones chance in hell.

The democrats have no feasible options either ( Hilary Clinton has stated she will not run) so him running against a bunch no names with no real well known experience in politics almost guarantees him reelection. Its a no brainer.

BUT hell, maybe its finally Ralph Naders Year....

eal6gy.gif

• QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pounds in the trashcan gucci do the dishes
    dont nobody nobody ? with my kitchen
    bought a old skool and i sat it on sixes
    how cop it how you get it plenty working in the kitchen
  • Lanski
    edited August 2010
    Options
    eal6gy.gif

see this is the problem with so many of todays youth
    rather than read a few ? paragraphs (because it takes too long), they choose to ? around and NOT READ and EDUCATE THEMSELVES and then act like boo hoo why aren't i successful? wah wah wah wah... how come no one respects black men? wah wah wah wah smh...

stupid ? --- dont start ? you dont want to finish or is it because you can't?
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pounds in the trashcan gucci do the dishes
    dont nobody nobody ? with my kitchen
    bought a old skool and i sat it on sixes
    how cop it how you get it plenty working in the kitchen

im not beefing with yall. really aint. all im talkin bout is be black. but im wrong. see the outlash.

im wrong for saying that afrikans should be Africans?

im cool with it. jokes on u sell out and funny men.

yall the ones that gotta teach your kids one day.

hahahahaha. jokes on u huh?

see how it aint funny no more?

i know. u dont care. but when we die, u wanna leave your seeds to be sell outs? ? africa right?

it aint me. its u foolz. hide behind your avi's all u want. but point me out. prove me wrong.

why are i in the red by saying that Desendants (? spelling, its late) of africa should worship like other races when we are a RACE like them.

dig up some more ? . hell, put my real face up. it dont matter. it really dont. because the message is getting out.

"AT THE END OF THE DAY."

aint that what yall say?

pi
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree with butta
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree with butta

Thank you. real talk.

i always said im a troll. but when the ? gets deep. i speak.

other than that.......... www.youtube.com/bootybutterpi
  • Lanski
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why or why not?

In my honest opinion i dont think so. Whites have developed a personal hate for him and will be reluctant to vote for him again.

What yall think?

ACTUALLY more white people voted for Obama than black people did, and thats not just because there are more white people. nearly half of all eligible white voters went for obama less than a quarter of all eligible voter went for obama... this is because black people don't vote and its really a shame... we could have MUCH more influence of what happens in this country if we did, and then we wouldnt have to complain about all the ? up ? that goes down in this country. a vote is mightier than a bullet.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a bootybutter ass ? wins again.

i'll take it.
  • QB - 6th Edition
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ACTUALLY more white people voted for Obama than black people did, and thats not just because there are more white people. nearly half of all eligible white voters went for obama less than a quarter of all eligible voter went for obama... this is because black people don't vote and its really a shame... we could have MUCH more influence of what happens in this country if we did, and then we wouldnt have to complain about all the ? up ? that goes down in this country. a vote is mightier than a bullet.

she said a vote is mightier than a bullet......... lmfao hahahahhahaha
    NO the HELL it aint
  • Lanski
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NO the HELL it aint

laugh if you want to, but with all the security out there no bullet is ever going to effect any governmental officials but sure as hell those votes will.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NO the HELL it aint

malcolm made a speech on that line. google man. google.

or was it Martin?

maybe i need to google.

either way. lets learn while we dispute. everybody aint in school, but dont let us educated get one up on yall cuz yall dont want to expand ya knowledge.

pi, yall. ? real.

these cat fights are in vain unless u can learn some ? and come back at a ? .

and as far as that last post, we as black people dont vote as one. so thats how our vote dont count in the whole skeme of things. but in our hoods, its a muthafucka.

ballot or bullet. if i gotta vote with yall playful ass ? , give me the bullet. and since u belive this internet ? aint real, well, i'll dodge that ? like neo from the matrix.

see how stupid i sound vs how stupid u sound?

pi.