It's official, f#ck Sarah Palin and any bigot including Jen Bush that supports her.

Options
Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/18/sarah-palin-supports-dr-laura_n_687148.html

Sarah Palin supports Dr. Laura using the N-word and doesn't think that she should retire her radio show because according to the first amendment, it's freedom of speech. I'm on my Huey P. Newton ? now, ? all y'all Sarah Palin bigottry ass ? that condone this ? . That is all, *fist pumps* BLACK POWER, peace.

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So this was the straw that broke the camel's back for you?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Lol basically.. it was offical during the.. Election "Pre Game" when she made a fool of herself every step of the way. And the fact she tops it off by sounding like Bobbys mom from Bobbys world...
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol...........
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's funny to me how the same people talking all this 1st amendment bs are the same ones that have no regard for freedom of religion (ie that mosque in new york). they use the constitution only when it suits them.

welcome to united states politics
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol basically.. it was offical during the.. Election "Pre Game" when she made a fool of herself every step of the way. And the fact she tops it off by sounding like Bobbys mom from Bobbys world...

good one

characters
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited August 2010
    Options
    basically she uses the word in her everyday convos and doesn't wanna be censored

but who did she direct it to and for what reason was it used?

not that it even matters I just wanna know what went down

I havent listened to the audio from the interview
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

I can see what T/S sayin, previously she was an airhead redneck puppet for the Repubs,

But THIS is just blatant racism. Even moreso than Dr. Laura herself. Palin actually sounds like the peole who comment on Huff Post.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it's almost like she got riled up just knowing she used the word

like Palin was like " Yeah you go girl tell them nigglets"
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's funny to me how the same people talking all this 1st amendment bs are the same ones that have no regard for freedom of religion (ie that mosque in new york). They use the constitution only when it suits them.

c/s... 54321
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Of course it's freedom of speech. It's also freedom of speech to be criticized by your opposition. The government didn't infringe on her. Just citizen exercising their freedom of speech.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i said ? sarah palin ever since she was brought on the scene with john "older than moses" mccain
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and to think...she coulda been our president.....

cuz i'm quite sure mccain woulda died from the shock of actually winning with that crazy ? as his vice
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i'd still filthy hulk smash that ? .
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She's given up on salvaging any political capital she once had.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol and yet still million of people.. support her as a political potential.. smh.. Drill baby drill .. .lol.. you see where that got us.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's not freedom of speech, it's discrimination and if caucasians are allowed to say the N word, they're better off calling asians, chinks, spanish people, spics and jews, ? 's. She's trying to justify racism as it being something ethical and now I officially can't stand that ? . I wanna smack the ? outta her and any other curious white person that feels like they know who we are. ? that ? ass bigotted, brain the size of a mustard seed broad and her family including her mentally challenged, down syndrome ass daughter. ? her feelings and I'm glad family guy did an episode about her sensitive ass and her daughter. I believe in power to the people but this ? on some white supremicists, inferiority, ? the immigrants and blacks type ? . She's been bashing Obama and hopping on the ? of anyone that criticized Obama. She got on this dude for making a statement about the special olympics then she says some other derogatory ? towards something else, who the ? does she think she is. I hope she gets anally ? by Jen Bush's boyfriend and catch something monstrous.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I never liked Palin from day one.
    She's a gimmick and a ? .
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i wonder if the media will follow up on this. she basically exposed herself.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i wonder if the media will follow up on this. she basically exposed herself.

MSNBC has been going in on her all day.. i can't wait til Keith drops that ether on her during his show tonight.. also when i went googlenews to lookup these story.. and found other media outlets have been getting at her too...
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sarah Palin (of course) doesn't understand the constitutional right to freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want, including any racial slur, but that doesn't mean a broadcast company is obligated to offer you continued employment as a radio host so you can say those things on air.

If that IS the case, then I want my constitutional right to a national radio program, and I want it now.
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Sarah Palin (of course) doesn't understand the constitutional right to freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want, including any racial slur, but that doesn't mean a broadcast company is obligated to offer you continued employment as a radio host so you can say those things on air.

If that IS the case, then I want my constitutional right to a national radio program, and I want it now.

Yeah but this is the public airwaves, we can't have censorship on the public airwaves,. so your whole argument is ? stupid
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »

here you go ? . enjoy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWAN-350-HF-HAM-RADIO-TRANSCEIVER-TECH-SPECIAL-/320577466827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_738wt_911
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dr larua had a point ? , ****** whats the diffenrce we use it so much that black don't even realize how hurtful it is to the black men and women who died fighting to be treated fairly, and now that we dont give a dam white folk are going to continue calling us ? and why are we getting mad about it
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    dr larua had a point ? , ****** whats the diffenrce we use it so much that black don't even realize how hurtful it is to the black men and women who died fighting to be treated fairly, and now that we dont give a dam white folk are going to continue calling us ? and why are we getting mad about it

huh? She didn't have a point... She was just saying nigg-er to a black women and trying to say she was not racist by saying that women was taking it out of context. The whole call was about this black womens white husband's friends comments and she got ethered because the person she called for help basically told her its ok the comments are made about her. Dont start blaming blacks. You on some reverse psychology type ish or what? Thats like saying all the white kids who game online and say racist ? all day are justified because blacks talk like that, but they are not black. Just shows poor taste and insensitivity when it comes to cultural exclusives, which is common in white culture, but never ok.