Spinoff Of My Own Thread: Would They(white folks) Have Voted For Obeezy If......

Options
Kushington
Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
He was the same exact person and politician, yet instead of havin a white momma and immigrant Kenyan pops, he had regular black parents? And was named Darrell Johnson or Mike Smith or some regular ? ?

Idk if he woulda made it past the primaries cause I remember that him emphasizing on multiple occasions that he had a white momma

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wack thread. I never try to deny the fact that America is still a very racist country, but you have no understand of how the white racist's mind works. More ? are using the foreign born secret muslim nonsense to justify their contempt for a black president cause his dad was from Kenya. And also, angry whites hate inter-racial couples.

Wack thread.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Obviously not. I'm not even sure if Black people would even vote for him (you know the whole hate to see one of their own succeeding crowd) which is pretty sad.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think he would have won anyway......see how popular Oprah is? Michael Jordan, the blackest of black men? Montell Jordan? Denzel? Will Smith?

Yep........I think Obama would have still won.