Christians are willing sheep

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Just watch the video. This guy makes alot of sense. The thread title maybe a bit misleading though. The video is about why alot of black men dont attend church. He uses the christians "sheep" idea as a basis for his claim. He does a good as job of making sense of what he's saying too. He gets into the psychology of this "sheep" idea, and how it pertains to the black man and black woman. This video is worth the watch I guarantee.

Comments

• QB - 6th Edition
    QB - 6th Edition Banned Users Posts: 1,207
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ether.. he made them look real dumb
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so basically he wants people to go to church

and from his other videos, he hates interracial relationships

LOL
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well. who leads sheep? a "pastor" maybe?

see how it all makes sense? and if it dont make dollars, it dont make sense.

its a big business. just be one of the few people who can actually think for self.

because when you die, your first thought in the afterlife will be.........

SON OF A ? !!!!!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ Churches and the NFL signing a peace treaty.

They been fighting over black men for years.

This goes deeper than Isreal and Palestine.
  • mr.man
    mr.man Members Posts: 21
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That video made no sense at all. I go to church and my church has alot of strong black men who are great role models. so black men dont go to church because by genetics, we are strong minded ? So ask me this, why are there 47 % of black boys graduating high school ? I guess were to strong for school. the comparasion of sheep and shepard are examples used because that is what they could have related to in those days.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Blackjesus-756932.jpg
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your probably one of those people that go to church solely to look for loopholes in the religion. I don't wanna have nothing to do with this ? .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man I want a ham and cheese omelet but that salmonella ? got a ? scurred. :(
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WOOOWW.. THE THINGS PEOPLE WILL DO TO DETER U FROM THEH WORD OF ? ...ITS MEN, BLACK AND WHITE IN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY, BIBLE STUDY, CHOIR, ETC... LOTS OF THEM TOO...I GET TIRED OF ALL THIS FAKE "symbolism" ? PEOPLE SAY....
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WOOOWW.. THE THINGS PEOPLE WILL DO TO DETER U FROM THEH WORD OF ? ...ITS MEN, BLACK AND WHITE IN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY, BIBLE STUDY, CHOIR, ETC... LOTS OF THEM TOO...I GET TIRED OF ALL THIS FAKE "symbolism" ? PEOPLE SAY....

But it's already predicted and inevitably impossible. Christianity is targetted more than any other religion worldwide. There are people that literally sit in the back of church taking notes with a bible in their hand looking for ways to deceive people and contradict that what they believe is false. All their doing is following the snake by believing that their wisdom is higher than ? 's and that they themselves either are ? or can be ? . This ? has been happening for years and happens even more in this generation. Illuminati is the same ? , people that believe that they are ? themselves and they can be enlightened without him (solving the universe using geometry). Lucifer was the same dude that felt he could do ? 's job and look what he wants his believers to know. He doesn't even wanna make you believe that he exist, he just wants you to follow his ideology so you can be like him.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Atheist are like the dude that figured out too much bread makes you fat. People like ? I knew that now pass me the honey bunz!
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? going to church. Man, Christianity is such a backwards pretentious, false religon. Jesus Wasn't even a christian. I read the bible, and Jesus barely liked his own disciples, he liked Mary Magdaeline and Judas, then he felt as though the rest didn't really understand what he was saying.

Not only that, this whole religon is based off of Egyptian Religon which is centuries previous to it, with a whole cast of different characters.

Christians are essentially just biters. They are the willing sheep.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But it's already predicted and inevitably impossible. Christianity is targetted more than any other religion worldwide. There are people that literally sit in the back of church taking notes with a bible in their hand looking for ways to deceive people and contradict that what they believe is false. All their doing is following the snake by believing that their wisdom is higher than ? 's and that they themselves either are ? or can be ? . This ? has been happening for years and happens even more in this generation. Illuminati is the same ? , people that believe that they are ? themselves and they can be enlightened without him (solving the universe using geometry). Lucifer was the same dude that felt he could do ? 's job and look what he wants his believers to know. He doesn't even wanna make you believe that he exist, he just wants you to follow his ideology so you can be like him.

For some that may be true, for others its about what true and what is not...Simple as that. Is Christianity the work or ? or the work of the Deciever? and if you believe it is the work of ? , exactly what of this work makes you believe that it is?
  • DRO
    edited August 2010
    Options
    but it's already predicted and inevitably impossible. Christianity is targetted more than any other religion worldwide. There are people that literally sit in the back of church taking notes with a bible in their hand looking for ways to deceive people and contradict that what they believe is false. All their doing is following the snake by believing that their wisdom is higher than ? 's and that they themselves either are ? or can be ? . This ? has been happening for years and happens even more in this generation. Illuminati is the same ? , people that believe that they are ? themselves and they can be enlightened without him (solving the universe using geometry). Lucifer was the same dude that felt he could do ? 's job and look what he wants his believers to know. He doesn't even wanna make you believe that he exist, he just wants you to follow his ideology so you can be like him.

... And that’s my thing, why spend sooooooo much negative time of something you don’t like or believe in?.. If you don’t like it, u don’t have to deal with it! That there alone should let u know that people are tryin to destory the truth.
    The devil and his people are busy
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? going to church. Man, Christianity is such a backwards pretentious, false religon. Jesus Wasn't even a christian. I read the bible, and Jesus barely liked his own disciples, he liked Mary Magdaeline and Judas, then he felt as though the rest didn't really understand what he was saying.

Not only that, this whole religon is based off of Egyptian Religon which is centuries previous to it, with a whole cast of different characters.Christians are essentially just biters. They are the willing sheep.

F a l s e
  • edwardnigma
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ... And that’s my thing, why spend sooooooo much negative time of something you don’t like or believe in?.. If you don’t like it, u don’t have to deal with it! That there alone should let u know that people are tryin to destory the truth.
    The devil and his people are busy

The Devil and his People? Wtf?

What the ? do you mean the devil and his people....look man we have computers and cameras almost everywhere....the only devils around are people, other than that cut the ? . People need to learn to take responsibility for the ? up things they do & their ignorant mind states. There are no devils, just ? up people.
  • DRO
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the devil and his people? Wtf?

What the ? do you mean the devil and his people....look man we have computers and cameras almost everywhere....the only devils around are people, other than that cut the ? . People need to learn to take responsibility for the ? up things they do & their ignorant mind states. There are no devils, just ? up people.

... Anybody against ? , is for the devil.. Simple as that.. And all that extra stuff you talkin aint got nothgn to do with what i said
  • edwardnigma
    edited August 2010
    Options
    F a l s e

prove it. Davids Psalm is a copy of Akhenatens Hymm to Aten.

Jesus Is like Horus. Then you have the stories of Set Isis and Osiris.

Yet come to think of it alot of cultures had stories simialar with their religous leader or subject born of a ? birth.
  • DRO
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    child of the devil post
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the less u learn about life, the more u can enjoy it....

people do so much reaching and searching they lead miserable lives as a result...

the funniest thing about religion, when u truly belive it, you ahve total faith....

ur at total peace with ur life and just about everything in it....

ppl always tlaking about how it's a control, and this that and the third...but real talk....what's life about if it's not about being happy??
  • edwardnigma
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ... Anybody against ? , is for the devil.. Simple as that.. And all that extra stuff you talkin aint got nothgn to do with what i said

? , you just have nothing else to say. You have no facts, no evidence and nothing to go on but what you have told and what you see inside of ONE BOOK, which you probably have not read on your own. All that extra stuff I said, has everything to do with what your talking about. So if you have nothing to back your statements up with, fall and go do some research.

There is no Devil, sorry man. When you do ? up things, there no hybrid bull-man whispering in your ear, it's just you who is ? up.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For some that may be true, for others its about what true and what is not...Simple as that. Is Christianity the work or ? or the work of the Deciever? and if you believe it is the work of ? , exactly what of this work makes you believe that it is?

Why should I spend my time and energy convincing a blind man how to see when he obviously chooses to remain blinded by ignorance. Stick to what you do, I've already stated who you are.
  • edwardnigma
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    child of the devil post

Un evolving Cave Man Post. Your acting like the Jews in the story of Jesus. lol Isnt it Ironic this is the guy representing Christianity in here. It doesn't breed any practicality or intelligence.
  • DRO
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? , you just have nothing else to say. You have no facts, no evidence and nothing to go on but what you have told and what you see inside of one book, which you probably have not read on your own. All that extra stuff i said, has everything to do with what your talking about. So if you have nothing to back your statements up with, fall and go do some research.

There is no devil, sorry man. When you do ? up things, there no hybrid bull-man whispering in your ear, it's just you who is ? up.

no... Every bad thing a person does, does not happen because of the devil.. Why give him the glory of wrong doing?
    I never said that every evil/bad thing come from the devil, some people just wanna be nasty.. But what i am sayin is.. The devil (which is real) is tryin to get allll the people that he can on his team.. U can believe or not.. That’s on u.
    And why go through soooooooooo much to defy the bible?.. Like 4 real
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    prove it. Davids Psalm is a copy of Akhenatens Hymm to Aten.

Jesus Is like Horus. Then you have the stories of Set Isis and Osiris.

Yet come to think of it alot of cultures had stories simialr with their religous leader or sunject was of a ? birth.

How do you know that the Hebrews religion came from the Egyptians. Even if the Egyptians wrote the same story it's obvious even from archaelogical evidence that these stories did exist. Scientifically speaking, archaelogist found the bones of King David, the descendents of Solomon, Noah's Ark, the arc of the covenant but what have they found of the egyptians besides old scriptures with heiroglyphics. You weren't there in that time to see what's fact and what's fiction so another black man telling you what the egyptians accomplished can't help you unless you are an archaelogist doing the research with your own hands and studying bone structures to verify this. 85% of scientist are atheist and atheist only follow other atheist which is man, I don't believe in man so why should I care what the egyptians believe in and what their story is?