Am i a bad person because i dont go to church?

Options
Keston169
Keston169 Members Posts: 422
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
alot of people i know are surprised that i dont go to church is not going to chruch such a bad thing?

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you're definitely going to Hell forever

but ? loves you
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you're definitely going to Hell forever

but ? loves you

lol who knows...but i know i didnt spell CHURCH correctly
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yup your going to hell. Right now ? is decorating your room for you. You have two options.... Join Satan now and at least have a blast ? with people while your in hell until it's destroyed.... Or repent go to church and do whatever they tell you.
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yup your going to hell. Right now ? is decorating your room for you. You have two options.... Join Satan now and at least have a blast ? with people while your in hell until it's destroyed.... Or repent go to church and do whatever they tell you.

question,where is hell? if you ask me im living in it now(earth) so many foul people here the devil lives right around the corner from me
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Keston169 wrote: »
    question,where is hell? if you ask me im living in it now(earth) so many foul people here the devil lives right around the corner from me

HEY ? ! Dont question ? okay pal he knows what will happen and he's all that's important. ILY ? !!!!! Hallelujah
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yes you are an evil person
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

you go to hell regardless from what i hear
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The question isn't what we think, it's what you think. My opinion is that a person doesn't need church to believe in ? .[/QUOTE]

i strongly believe in ? i just dont go to church people make it seem that you're so wrong if you do not go to church.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options

i strongly believe in ? i just dont go to church people make it seem that you're so wrong if you do not go to church.

Bro on the real tip, Church is a terrible place to go. If you want to be safe just incase then read and follow the bible. All church does is collect your money, use the book as a false cover, and teach you ? that isn't even in the book.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    you go to hell regardless from what i hear

I will. I already made my deal with the Lizard, he made me wealthy and kept my family straight, I do his ? work and take as many with me as I can.
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @chozen ill rather do that then go to church. follow the bible and do right in life and im alright i could care less if people judge me. but you know people always gonna question how someone else live there life i just dont let those type of people bother me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @chozen ill rather do that then go to church. follow the bible and do right in life and im alright i could care less if people judge me. but you know people always gonna question how someone else live there life i just dont let those type of people bother me.

Do like me, when they get mad you aint givin to the collection plate and aint listenin to fundz-o-plenty preach flip the script and scare the ? out them with the power of an invisible lizard.