So if mexicans decided to exterminate blacks starting in LA whos gonna stop them

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
and how many of yall gonna turn to the white man for help instead of standing up for your communities.
I mean blacks cant seem to unite for ? , and i think something like that wouldn't even do it.

Comments

• Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you're right p them mexicans are killing those young blk males out in cali. see we dont have that prob. out here in texas brown/black pretty much tolerate each other here
  • betaman
    betaman Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Stop watching too much Gangland...I live in south central and that ? is over exaggerated lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    betaman wrote: »
    Stop watching too much Gangland...I live in south central and that ? is over exaggerated lol
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options

that ? is real its not like any of it is false
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    At school the blacks always hated the Mexicans,I never understood why they hated them so much
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im cool with blacks and mexicans being that im blk/latino. i still dont understand why would they wanna hate on each other when we know who the real enemy/divider is.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options

gotdamn it ...i like gangland and the ? had me thinking
    ni99a dont be posting the source of my questioning
  • betaman
    betaman Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Of course it's real. It's not as huge as Gangland is making it sound. Gangland seems to be stuck in the 90s lol, as most high profile incidents involving this "race war" happened YEARS ago. Today it's still gang bangin going on here, but it's NOTHING like it use to be growing up. It wasn't just the Mexicans lightin up innocent blacks , it was also the blacks lightin up innocent mexicans, but since the F13(mexicans) played the starring role on this episode of Gangland, obviously they had to make them look all "high and mighty". "If the mexicans decided to exterminate the blacks, who's going to stop them?" If blacks joined together after that Rodney King incident, I would guess we'll join together if motherfuckas is trying to "exterminate" us.
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Of course it's real. It's not as huge as Gangland is making it sound. Gangland seems to be stuck in the 90s lol, as most high profile incidents involving this "race war" happened YEARS ago. Today it's still gang bangin going on here, but it's NOTHING like it use to be growing up. It wasn't just the Mexicans lightin up innocent blacks , it was also the blacks lightin up innocent mexicans, but since the F13(mexicans) played the starring role on this episode of Gangland, obviously they had to make them look all "high and mighty". "If the mexicans decided to exterminate the blacks, who's going to stop them?" If blacks joined together after that Rodney King incident, I would guess we'll join together if motherfuckas is trying to "exterminate" us.

i think every minority in l.a. went ape ? after that verdict came out.but if tha thappens you know all the wiggers and wanna be down asians will rep with the blacks but black influence is to high i dont ever see this happening because it will be no real winner
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Keston169 wrote: »
    that ? is real its not like any of it is false

Shiiiit, Gangland did a episode about Bloods in Columbia, SC and they super exaggerated that ? . I mean, real "street ? " happens everywhere, but History Channel tryna get them ratings up.
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    them illegals would lose. they ain't ready.
  • Keston169
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »

it would be a lost cause for everyone
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Shiiiit, Gangland did a episode about Bloods in Columbia, SC and they super exaggerated that ? . I mean, real "street ? " happens everywhere, but History Channel tryna get them ratings up.

man gangland did a episode on the bloods over here (in LA) i havent seen a real gangbanger over here in years but i was kinda shook after that lol
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    :( never seen a Mexican's in the UK so that mean black's in Britain are safe!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited August 2010
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    :( never seen a Mexican's in the UK so that mean black's in Britain are safe!

whos that in ur av?
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whos that in ur av?

Its Me...y?l
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    na son i aint even a mexican fathead but them ? dnt ? around if police and military aint ? with them then some disunited black folks aint gon do a gotdam thing..........
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »

how you gonna stop them....answer that. that got a ? load of reinforcement sneaking across the ? border and can smoke you an go back....they have the mex mafia as back up also..
    and your gonna do what
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited August 2010
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    Its Me...y?l

just curious
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    white people is gonna stop they azzz. b/c they're even about to let them take over anything
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    white people is gonna stop they azzz. b/c they're even about to let them take over anything

White people would be surprised how quick Mexicans could ? everything up. I think it would go like this: White people would die automatically, cause I actually think Hispanics actually hate them the most right now, besides Native Americans. Us Blacks would get deported to Africa, or some Black tolerant nation. Asians would get recruited against their will to do all the technical ? , cause how many computer savvy Mexicans do you know? And Albinoes would be kept around for entertainment purposes.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    White people would be surprised how quick Mexicans could ? everything up. I think it would go like this: White people would die automatically, cause I actually think Hispanics actually hate them the most right now, besides Native Americans. Us Blacks would get deported to Africa, or some Black tolerant nation. Asians would get recruited against their will to do all the technical ? , cause how many computer savvy Mexicans do you know? And Albinoes would be kept around for entertainment purposes.

who and how the ? you think someone is going to deport blacks....i would love to see that
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    who and how the ? you think someone is going to deport blacks....i would love to see that

exactly. mofos can't even stand each other. lol
  • youngali
    youngali Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great to see slurs like “wetbacks” and “illegal’s” on here; everybody with brown skin is illegal now? I got a question are any of ya’ll from the tea parties? Are you people followers of Pat Buchanan? Because right now you people sound like you all vote republican. I mean damn what’s up with the racism?

I’m from LA and yes the gang problem out here is pretty bad in “some” parts. It is true that the Mexicans have the numbers and are starting to push out the black gangs. Things over the last 10 to 15 years I would say have started to move in the wrong direction racially. I got to say though it isn’t as bad as it is depicted on gangland. Back in the day either the blacks would put on the Hispanics, or the Hispanics would take in the blacks but since the Mexicans have got more people they are going for it all the power.
    I have a grip of Mexican friends we all grew up together and everything is all love. Hell my girlfriend is Mexican, I never had a problem with any Mexicans personally but I also know not to go ? around on the wrong side of town.

What people untied over during the riots was stealing ? . Both black and brown untied in destroying stores and looting ? . If they were serious about sending a message they would have went to the westside of town where all the white folks were and burned down they ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

My cousin is a substitue teacher at south central. She pretty much said races are very divided.

She said one time this big somaon dude just started beating the ? out of his huge black dude in the middle of class, and she couldn't do anything to stop it.