How do you see life after 100 years?

Options
JazznJazz
JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
The world will be dominated by Muslims.
How about you, what do you think about that?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    JazznJazz wrote: »
    The world will be dominated by Muslims.
    How about you, what do you think about that?

OooooooooK why do you think that?.. whos dominating the world now? and what comes of this world "dominated" by muslims? Are you in deep fear of this inevitable fate?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    At our current rate 100 years from now will be terrible. Likely the beginning of another ice age, 100s of milions dying, large areas of famine and disease.

Lol @ Muslims ruling the world though. Mormonism and Scientologist are growing at rates unseen since the beginnings of Christianity and Islam.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mormonism and Scientologist are growing at rates unseen since the beginnings of Christianity and Islam.

...............? help us all.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ...............? help us all.

SMH @ The Israel/Palestine in conflict being over magic underwear and e-meters instead of a meteor in 2,110.
  • white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited August 2010
    Options
    At our current rate 100 years from now will be terrible. Likely the beginning of another ice age, 100s of milions dying, large areas of famine and disease.

Lol @ Muslims ruling the world though. Mormonism and Scientologist are growing at rates unseen since the beginnings of Christianity and Islam.

Mormonism and Scientology is still probably better than Sharia Law. I'll take it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mormonism and Scientologist are growing at rates unseen since the beginnings of Christianity and Islam.
    Scientology is not growing at such a rate; they traditionally have been less than honest about such things
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Human beings hopefully will all be dead in 100 years......we're killing the planet too much, not to mention resources are drying up fast.

The next 100 years will not be pretty, especially once America's debt finally catches up to it.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? will be dead or dieing.

In Europe 50 to 60% of the population is non-religious/atheist. In America that number has sky-rocketted since 9/11 rise from 2 to 4% to 12 to 16%. It is the fastest growing group bar none in the US. Unless the muslim nations of the world can put aside their fundementalist roots they will never compete with nations rooted in science and reason.

In the next 100 hundred years we will almost certainly have a working model to explain abiogenesis (life from liflessness) and a vastly better understanding of Big Bang cosmology. Where will ? go then? What purpose will he serve other than to divide us and lead us away from rational thought, reason, and logic.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    watch it be better off then we are right now lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    ? will be dead or dieing.

In Europe 50 to 60% of the population is non-religious/atheist. In America that number has sky-rocketted since 9/11 rise from 2 to 4% to 12 to 16%. It is the fastest growing group bar none in the US. Unless the muslim nations of the world can put aside their fundementalist roots they will never compete with nations rooted in science and reason.

In the next 100 hundred years we will almost certainly have a working model to explain abiogenesis (life from liflessness) and a vastly better understanding of Big Bang cosmology. Where will ? go then? What purpose will he serve other than to divide us and lead us away from rational thought, reason, and logic.

What purpose does belief in him serve now?

The day religions die I will be the happiest man alive.
  • deadprezreppinme
    deadprezreppinme Members Posts: 195
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Same ish diff year. History repeats itself
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hmm... well if technology continues to advance at this rate, we will probably become so dependent on it that we are dumb, and can't function without it. i.e. can't feed ourselves without our iphone app

I'm already a worse speller than I used to be because of spellcheck, and I am progressively getting worse at math because my phone calculates for me how much I should leave for a tip at a restaurant
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Probably won't reach another 100yrs.