I encountered an act of racism today.

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So I was at the Sonoma Grille today with my family eating. We was leaving the restaurant and some dude outside the door asked me if I would buy one of his cd's. He told me he'd let me listen to it first before I bought it. ? was terrible, I told him I thought he needed to try another way to make money cause music wasn't him. I gave him the $5 for the CD and told him to keep the CD and got in my car. This ? ran over to my car and spit on my window and told me to take my uncle ruckus ass to Buffalo and buy a Waylon Jennings CD then.

SMH

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No shootings ensued? Ktulu and matt will not believe this.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So I was at the Sonoma Grille today with my familyl eating. We was leaving the restaurant and some brother outside the door asked me if I would buy on of his cd's. He told me he'd let me listen to it first before I bought it. ? was terrible, I told him I thought he needed to try another way to make money cause music wasn't him. I gave him the $5 for the CD and told him to keep the CD and got in my car. This ? ran over to my car and spit on my window and told me to take my uncle ruckus ass to Buffalo and buy a Waylon Jennings CD then.

SMH

? i cant breathe
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    told me to take my uncle ruckus ass to Buffalo and buy a Waylon Jennings CD then.

the muh ? thought everyone in western new york is whitewashed?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well you asked for it.. you could have kept it moving..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!

So the racist part was Uncle Ruckus?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    lmao!!!

So the racist part was Uncle Ruckus?

No, Ill explain the rest later just waitin a little bit first to see some peoples responses now and then after
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well if u wouldnt went all American Idol Simon Cowell on him, im sure the outcome would have went differently. He should have jumped on your hood and busted your windows.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    well if u wouldnt went all American Idol Simon Cowell on him, im sure the outcome would have went differently. He should have jumped on your hood and busted your windows.

Basically.. everyone has an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.. and he had to be an ? with his opinion .. lol
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You gave him 5 dollars and told him to keep the cd..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA that's ? hilarious, I'd be mad too if I was that guy............HAHAHAHA......grimey but funny.

With that being said, where was the racism?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh, and how many kids you got? Assuming you have any.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh, and how many kids you got? Assuming you have any.

I got a son why?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Please don't say it was a nickelslick production.

Nope better yet it was a white dude.

Felt great to see Hyde Park, Playmaker, and Darcskies defending a white man, the 2012 prophecy must be coming true cause these ? done turned crazy.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options

Felt great to see Hyde Park, Playmaker, and Darcskies defending a white man, the 2012 prophecy must be coming true cause these ? done turned crazy.

I'm color blind...............

*Ye Shrug*
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sMH I bet the spit was streaking down your window as you drove off.

And you gave him the $5 you could have used to wash that off with.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What kind of music was it?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sMH I bet the spit was streaking down your window as you drove off.

And you gave him the $5 you could have used to wash that off with.

I wiped it off with a napkin about 10 minutes after he did it. The dude spit on my car yelled a little bit then went back grabbed his box and left.

What kind of music was it?

Gangsta Rap.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I gave him the $5 for the CD and told him to keep the CD

soul burning slow
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The racism was he let the white dude slide after cursing at him and spitting at him in his whip. If it had been a black dude he probably would have fought him.

Negros in Pittsburgh are afraid of white people. They boldly ask for second class citizenship.

Chozenwun is about 6'9", had he pelted the dude there would have been a call to police of a big, burly ? assaulting a white man.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    The racism was he let the white dude slide after cursing at him and spitting at him in his whip. If it had been a black dude he probably would have fought him.

Negros in Pittsburgh are afraid of white people. They boldly ask for second class citizenship.

Chozenwun is about 6'9", had he pelted the dude there would have been a call to police of a big, burly ? assaulting a white man.

Well no ? , I ain't blastin some fool then gettin sprayed with 20 rounds because he was white with a fractured jaw.

If he was black we coulda handled it and the police wouldn't of gave a ? .
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Options

ha, ha, if you say so.

here is your original quote, all suggesting this dude is black, not white.
    So I was at the Sonoma Grille today with my familyl eating. We was leaving the restaurant and some brother outside the door asked me if I would buy on of his cd's. He told me he'd let me listen to it first before I bought it. ? was terrible, I told him I thought he needed to try another way to make money cause music wasn't him. I gave him the $5 for the CD and told him to keep the CD and got in my car. This ? ran over to my car and spit on my window and told me to take my uncle ruckus ass to Buffalo and buy a Waylon Jennings CD then.

SMH
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    ha, ha, if you say so.

here is your original quote, all suggesting this dude is black, not white.

Well now. What do we have here.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm glad you were honest with him, and didn't tell him you liked it and his ? was hot. That's the worst thing you can do to these wack rappers. Unfortunately, he didn't take the constructive criticism well. lol.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Where's the racism?
  • Hyde Parke
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Well now. What do we have here.

lol. yeah. he has no where to go, either way, he lied.

Chozen, i do this. i deal with professional liars all the time, next time step your game up.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    you better be care ? around with these rappers these days chozen. luckily your car just got spit on.it's a lyrical recession out chea.

Fake video is fake.