It's almost football season, where do yall cats store your women for the weekend?

Options

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like teaching my girl the rules of the game but it does get annoying because after every explanation she says "that's stupid"
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? dont Call My phone during Saturday or Sunday , no we aren't going anywhere, just text me during half-time .... and any other day that has a great college matchup dont call me either...And No im not going to explain to you the "Rules" to football so that you can "Get into it" thats why there's google for that ? so use it.

what if she says her ? is wet?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Me and my girl usually end up going to every home game.

Away games I send the ? shoppin with her mom and go to the bar.

real ? I think it depends on the town your from. One thing I've noticed is that philly and pittsburgh chicks LOVE football. Some don't even understand but they just know that they have to like football.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like teaching my girl the rules of the game but it does get annoying because after every explanation she says "that's stupid"

You have to explain it to them in terms they undestand like, if you get 10 yards you get a Louis Vuitton purse, and if you cross the endzone you get the Gucci Fall collection. lol ? pless their hearts and ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

one of the worse decisions of my life was ? my ex during a packer playoff game

that was the game we lost to the vikings in a blowout. I will never forgive myself for that.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

That ? Can Wait til Tuesday , Sat = College GOAT matchups, Sunday = NFL, Monday = NFL
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    one of the worse decisions of my life was ? my ex during a packer playoff game

that was the game we lost to the vikings in a blowout. I will never forgive myself for that.

lol at least you got some ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    real ? I think it depends on the town your from. One thing I've noticed is that philly and pittsburgh chicks LOVE football. Some don't even understand but they just know that they have to like football.

Word I could sit down my girl and have a 4 hour long convo about football without gettin aggravated once. NFL, NCAA, NBA, she can chop it up on all them without a problem.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol at least you got some ? .

man ? ? . I get that regularly. Playoff wins are far more important my ? . If I was told that if I didn't have sex for the entire playoffs, my team would win the championship, I would do it. I wouldn't even think twice about it.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Hate the Girls Who Know a few Players names and figures that equals actually knowing the game

? like "i Know Tom Brady plays for the patriots"

or " i know the saints Won last year"
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I go to all the panther home games and she only gets to come to 1, but during away games I just store myself in the mancave
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Word I could sit down my girl and have a 4 hour long convo about football without gettin aggravated once. NFL, NCAA, NBA, she can chop it up on all them without a problem.

That's so poppin. Y'all have created a culture of sport that another city's know nothing about. Its another level of sexy when you see a cute girl wearing a football jersey and some short shorts.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i Hate the Girls Who Know a few Players names and figures that equals actually knowing the game

? like "i Know Tom Brady plays for the patriots"

or " i know the saints Won last year"

"i know brett favre, he is the best"
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its time to watch ochocinco show.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yall ever notice how chicks know athletes and rappers by whether or not they are cute. lol
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yall ever notice how chicks know athletes and rappers by whether or not they are cute. lol

thats true. lol
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

lol how many chicks did u see repping the saints just bc reggie bush
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

Reggie Bush and Tom Brady got these hoes on lock
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

smh

or ? that are lakers fans just cause of Kobe

or ? that were 76ers fans just cause of AI
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh

or ? that are lakers fans just cause of Kobe

or ? that were 76ers fans just cause of AI

swear to ? , i'll marry the first chick that gives me this answer

her: i'm a big heat fan
    me: because of lebron and wade?
    her: actually, bc thats where tyrone hill finished his career. im a big tyrone hill fan
  • SimpleKomplexity
    SimpleKomplexity Members Posts: 276
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know there are plenty of females who love football, and not just a cute player on a team,right? A few of my girlfriends are 3rd sometimes 4th generation season ticket holders. We have our own fantasy football leagues, tailgating parties and messageboards, where we discuss football as indepth as our male counterparts. Just sayin'.

On gameday it's just me and my tv in my bedroom - no kids, no boo, and no phone.
  • usmarin3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know there are plenty of females who love football, and not just a cute player on a team,right? A few of my girlfriends are 3rd sometimes 4th generation season ticket holders. We have our own fantasy football leagues, tailgating parties and messageboards, where we discuss football as indepth as our male counterparts. Just sayin'.

On gameday it's just me and my tv in my bedroom - no kids, no boo, and no phone.

You can't know too much being a Redskins fan. lol jk Go Cowboys!!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

ducktales..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man ? ? . I get that regularly. Playoff wins are far more important my ? . If I was told that if I didn't have sex for the entire playoffs, my team would win the championship, I would do it. I wouldn't even think twice about it.

LMAO!!! I'm wit u homie. ? that in 2 weeks shorty know what the deal is on Sundays. Ill see u monday after work and before MNF lol
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She can go where ever she wants...We share a cellphone plan together, I'm the primary on the account so I got that child safety GPS ? activated on her phone. SHe don't know it but I know where that broad is at all times.