Ladies that are single mothers...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
but claim to not need a man. yet keep running into worthless money chasing corny wannabe thugs.

How do you raise your son to be a man? only a man can teach a boy to be a man, so if your worrying about finding a guy that will pay the bills and hold you down financially, but aint ? , how do you raise your son to be a man.

simple question, maybe bad example but simple question
and yes , im bored today

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you were bored enough you could have looked for a older thread that had the same idea. there are about a million made a onth like this one!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    but claim to not need a man. yet keep running into worthless money chasing corny wannabe thugs.

How do you raise your son to be a man? only a man can teach a boy to be a man, so if your worrying about finding a guy that will pay the bills and hold you down financially, but aint ? , how do you raise your son to be a man.

simple question, maybe bad example but simple question
    and yes , im bored today

I have to respectfully disagree. My Pops was a Million miles away when I came of age and I after a couple stumbles and falls I came out all right. Moms did the best she could, nobody can teach you the game of LIFE, not to say havein a father aint a + but you got to get out there and make somethin for yourself FATHER or No FATHER.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I have to respectfully disagree. My Pops was a Million miles away when I came of age and I after a couple stumbles and falls I came out all right. Moms did the best she could, nobody can teach you the game of LIFE, not to say havein a father aint a + but you got to get out there and make somethin for yourself FATHER or No FATHER.

thats why you holding two bottles of alcohol and wearing skinny jeans in your avi.....lol just joking
    but on some real ? ....did you have a male influence growing up?
    i have seen and continue to see guys on some female acting ? . ni99as that cant fight and aint got no heart or just plain quitters, ni99as that dont have or take responsibility. hell dudes that dont even know how to treat a real lady like a lady or know what chivalry is. thast just a few example.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    If you were bored enough you could have looked for a older thread that had the same idea. there are about a million made a onth like this one!

aint that bored.....im just gonna resurrect the ? then
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thats why you holding two bottles of alcohol and wearing skinny jeans in your avi.....lol just joking
    but on some real ? ....did you have a male influence growing up?
    i have seen and continue to see guys on some female acting ? . ni99as that cant fight and aint got no heart or just plain quitters, ni99as that dont have or take responsibility. hell dudes that dont even know how to treat a real lady like a lady or know what chivalry is. thast just a few example.

Yea My Brother, Uncles, Older Cousins. On some real ? most of them arent the best of characters to be lookin up to. I agree its alot of ? ass ? runnin around but that has and will always be. As far as how to treat a women and so forth...................... I cant call it on that, cuz its alot of fuckery on both ends of the spectrum now days to LABEL that as a Single Mother raisein a son issue. If anything a dude should treat his lady with the same respect he would want his moms treated with by anybody else out in the street. Chivalry imo is largely DEAD, but it takes a strong women to raise a boy right and get him on point and keep him focused.
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not all single mothers are that way and just because you grow up with one parent doesnt mean your gonna be a bad person
    people with both parents still turn out bad as well...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea My Brother, Uncles, Older Cousins. On some real ? most of them arent the best of characters to be lookin up to. I agree its alot of ? ass ? runnin around but that has and will always be. As far as how to treat a women and so forth...................... I cant call it on that, cuz its alot of fuckery on both ends of the spectrum now days to LABEL that as a Single Mother raisein a son issue. If anything a dude should treat his lady with the same respect he would want his moms treated with by anybody else out in the street. Chivalry imo is largely DEAD, but it takes a strong women to raise a boy right and get him on point and keep him focused.

i hear what u sayin , but if all you see is dudes disrespecting an ? then thats what you turn out to do, and it take a strong minded dude to not follow that pattern. Also strong woman or not....you still need at least a male in your life to see what and what not to do.
    the good male role model is what teaches girls and boys how to become women and men. he teaches them both limits and respest. A woman will struggle to do that with out losing her mind.
    think about it, when was the last time you was scared of your mother or her reaction. now when was the last time you was scared of your dad and his reaction, or just the disappointment.
    i still say a woman cant raise and teach a boy to be a man and that man to raise and teach a man.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yung_mulah wrote: »
    Not all single mothers are that way and just because you grow up with one parent doesnt mean your gonna be a bad person
    people with both parents still turn out bad as well...

true, but why add to a problem
    and usually those with two parent that turn out bad was bad from birth or just spoiled ass montana fishburne types
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    true, but why add to a problem
    and usually those with two parent that turn out bad was bad from birth or just spoiled ass montana fishburne types

yes that is true...i have a friend who is still with her kids father and her kids have ? attitudes,i mean spoiled and just bratty to the T. i knew my father but barely grew up with him. I feel that i turned out pretty well considering all these stereotypes about rasing kids in a single parent home. it can go both way..growing up with two parents or one is not gonna fully determine what kind of person you will turn out to be in the future.