SMH, It's too Late!!!!

Options
haute
haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy

Ok

So last night I had a visit from one of my exes.

Me and him haven't spoke in over a year

we stopped seeing each other because I believed at the time he was seeing other women, and after we broke up, it turned out I was right.

So let's fast forward to last night

He's at my door talking about how he loves me and always has loved me, and that he knows he ? up and that he just wasn't ready for committent at that time.

So asked him, "where is this coming from"

LOL, he tells me how he's caught up in a malpractice and insurance fraud ? (he's a doctor), but they're trying to get him on administering steriods and I suspect a lot of this has to do with a gambling addiction, that has been rumored he has, which he refuses to cop to

the chick he cheated on me with left as soon as she realized that the money had to go lawyers instead of her

Now he's telling me how, he knows I wouldn't have bailed on him like that, that I was such a good woman, I only wanted the best for him, blah, blah, blah

and all I can say is

"that's nice, but it's too late, I've moved on"

Him: "oh so youre seeing someone"

Me: "no, but I've moved on from what we had"

Him: *confused*

His ass can't understand why I won't take him back

Fellas if you choose to ? up

live with that decision

and don't think just because you have a good girl she'll put up with you're ? , because if she'd good and smart, she'll move and not give a ? about you

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're dumb...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is he white?

But, yeah...congrats on not taking him back!
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    You're dumb...
    says the man trying to make out with cat
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Is he white?

But, yeah...congrats on not taking him back!

mixed, his mom is black his father is white

girl he caught me at the right time, if this was around the time we broke up, I may have considered it

but I'm at a place where I just want peace

and dating a doctor with legal woes, is not peaceful
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, damn... ? have no shame. how the ? he gon' try to get back in with you AFTER the money if gone???

? typa time this ? on???

Ol' smart (doctor), ? ? ....
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? my ex girl and I just talked last nite. and it went surprisingly good. U should have told him u ll be there for him but not treat him like that. lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »

When you "cat" instead of "a cat" it sounds like a sexual innuendo, regardless of the ? in my avi.
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats good you didn't him back....he doesn't deserve a good women when he dissed you to be with the gold digger
    He got what he asked for he chose ? over love
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options

girl he caught me at the right time, if this was around the time we broke up, I may have considered it

Lol, I understand.

Plus, he's going to be broke.

No bueno.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    * Secretly happy *
    :-)
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yung_mulah wrote: »
    Thats good you didn't him back....he doesn't deserve a good women when he dissed you to be with the gold digger
    He got what he asked for he chose ? over love
    Well I think his family, particularly his mother has a part in why he wanted to get back

one of the main reasons she loved me, was because I was black LOL

even though she married a white man, she hated that he only dated white girls (very weird)

now that he's in this mess, she keeps telling him

"see? That's why I told you stay away from those white girls!"

His family is crazy

but I think this scenario will put him back into his black girl phase

until he gets put on and leave her ass for white girl
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Do what you've got to do, in order to keep things straight and easy.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now what would we all be saying if a male made this thread? Oh thats right...

DUCKTALES !!! A-WOOOOOO!!!

Seriously though. You're just ? he didnt choose you. You'd have left his ass too you just never got the opportunity. YOu sound like broke ass ? who pretend if the won they lottery they'd have given half to charity and breast cancer awareness and ? . Easy to say how much of a good person your ass is when you never get the opportunity to prove it.

lol @ masking your obvious attempt at boasting with a phony ass "and the moral of the story is...." message to the "fellas" at the end. ? outta here hope that ? come back and cut your ass with one of his spare scalpels. Hope the ? put a part in ya weave.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    better late than never
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well I think his family, particularly his mother has a part in why he wanted to get back

one of the main reasons she loved me, was because I was black LOL

even though she married a white man, she hated that he only dated white girls (very weird)

now that he's in this mess, she keeps telling him

"see? That's why I told you stay away from those white girls!"

His family is crazy

but I think this scenario will put him back into his black girl phase

until he gets put on and leave her ass for white girl

yea because we are the only race of women who get stereotyped as gold diggers
    he got his self in that situation by thinking the grass was greener on the other side
  • Blue Virgo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Seriously though. You're just ? he didnt choose you. You'd have left his ass too you just never got the opportunity. YOu sound like broke ass ? who pretend if the won the lottery they'd have given half to charity and brest cancer awareness and ? . Easy to say how much of a good person your ass is when you never get the opportunity to prove it.

lol @ masking your obvious attempt at boasting with a phony ass "and the moral of the story is...." message to the "fellas" at the end. ? outta here hope that ? come back and cut your ass with one of his spare scalpels. Hope the ? put a part in ya weave.
    junegemini wrote: »
    better late than never

LMAO @ these two posts!!!!!!!!

Y'all have perfect timing, cause that ? is hilarious they way it's posted.
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options

Seriously though. You're just ? he didnt choose you. You'd have left his ass too you just never got the opportunity. YOu sound like broke ass ? who pretend if the won they lottery they'd have given half to charity and breast cancer awareness and ? . Easy to say how much of a good person your ass is when you never get the opportunity to prove it.

HOw insightful

and completely true

except I don't wear weaves

but you can have another shot throwing another black woman stereotype at me

maybe this time it'll stick
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    better late than never
    \

dead...............
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And you had a convo with him past 5 minutes
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was once seeing this man who couldn't understand why I no longer wanted to associate with him. Even after I told him the exact reasons I could no longer deal with him he immediately assumed it was because I was interested in another man. No no, not because of all that I had just said but because of a next man. Smh. No sweetie, there is no other man. You alone were the issue.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hope that ? come back and cut your ass with one of his spare scalpels. Hope the ? put a part in ya weave.

LMMFAO!!!! *never read a post this funny*

4real dudes problem is we sometimes think.. that females think like we do... but yall don't We'd be the ones not truly over a girl unless with a new girl (sometimes not even after that).
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HOw insightful

and completely true
    No ? , that's why I said it. And where is the "black woman stereotype?" .....................Non-existent; like your self-respect.

lol @ bragging when at the end of the day he chose you LAST.....TWICE. You basically telling us how once again you were the backup hoe.

Congratulations?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No ? , that's why I said it. And where is the "black woman stereotype?" .....................Non-existent; like your self-respect.

lol @ bragging when at the end of the day he chose you LAST.....TWICE. You basically telling us how once again you were the backup hoe.

Congratulations?

This ? hea on a tear since the 24 hours (really 2 hours) of "peace" ? ..... lmao.....
  • haute
    edited August 2010
    Options

Congratulations?
    so I'm bragging now, no just talking about my nigh

and I was referring to assumption you made about me wearing weaves

and yes he chose me second which is why I didn't choose him at at all, anything else????
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This ? hea on a tear since the 24 hours (really 2 hours) of "peace" ? ..... lmao.....

was there a cease-fire of sorts?