Miami for labor day.....................

Options
dts-rida
dts-rida Members Posts: 223
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Any cool IC members gonna be down in MIAMI for the weekend?

Let me know.....my bday is soon and i will be there wit my peoples acting a pure ass, as i celebrate me turning 30 the whole month of September........

LADIES, I'm staying right next to WET ? ...HOLLA AT YA BOI......lol

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have Fun my ? .

I just love laying on the Beach watching the SunSet and Sun Rise.....? is the Best
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dts-rida wrote: »

Let me know.....my bday is soon and i will be there wit my peoples acting a pure ass, as i celebrate me turning 30 the whole month of September........

Have fun...................
  • dts-rida
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have Fun my ? .

I just love laying on the Beach watching the SunSet and Sun Rise.....? is the Best

4SHO...CRAZY cause im from FLA but i have yet to go to mami except for to pick up a crown vic i bought (which came from glen burnie police dept...weird) and to do some dirt when i was in college. So this is my first time going and i get to chill. I never really was pressed to go to miami because of the ? i met in college (very grimey and selfish) and that ? had me not really digging miami.........to me miami ? are like ny ?
    Have fun...................

4sho...gonna act a ass...driving all the way down

What yall got goin on for labor day???
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Brooklyn for labor day
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's classic!!!!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't have much up for Labor Day...Just the Basic stuff.....Kick it with some of the Family and Hopefully I find a good BBQ.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

that should be a nice setup, becuz if LABOR DAY WEEKEND is anything like MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND then WET ? should be crawling with ladies, and yall just a few steps away from sealing the deal, less time to sober up and get out their ? -ish ways
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't have much goin' on to be honest. Gettin' these kids ready for school shut a ? disposable income DOWN!

Can't front... *shrugs*
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I heard it goes down in mia for labor day...i gotta get down their one day
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    labor day is straight but it aint nuffin like memorial wknd in miami u kno its wild when all the white ppl leave south bch n go north for memorial weekend but yea son there still gon be ? 's out here tho...
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    4SHO...CRAZY cause im from FLA but i have yet to go to mami except for to pick up a crown vic i bought (which came from glen burnie police dept...weird) and to do some dirt when i was in college. So this is my first time going and i get to chill. I never really was pressed to go to miami because of the ? i met in college (very grimey and selfish) and that ? had me not really digging miami.........to me miami ? are like ny ?

I just realized that ? was coming up, probably go out wit my shorty and get a nice Steak!
  • dts-rida
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that should be a nice setup, becuz if LABOR DAY WEEKEND is anything like MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND then WET ? should be crawling with ladies, and yall just a few steps away from sealing the deal, less time to sober up and get out their ? -ish ways

Thats what my boi been telling me...he been going for memorial and labor day for like 3 years running at the same hotel, he got me hype like ? .........
  • dts-rida
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    labor day is straight but it aint nuffin like memorial wknd in miami u kno its wild when all the white ppl leave south bch n go north for memorial weekend but yea son there still gon be ? 's out here tho...

4sho...i hope it aint wack....but shiiitttt all it takes is one (a day)......................lol
    I just realized that ? was coming up, probably go out wit my shorty and get a nice Steak!

Thats the business...the weather suppose to be nice up here for the weekend anyway....Where u go for that nice steak in bmore??
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how much is ya room runnin?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miami sounds like fun...
    ima take it to the west coast....Im treating this trip like a Vegas trip.
    I've been listening to ? all week!
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    4sho...i hope it aint wack....but shiiitttt all it takes is one (a day)......................lol

Thats the business...the weather suppose to be nice up here for the weekend anyway....Where u go for that nice steak in bmore??

Flemings, Ruth Chris, Fogo De Chao is just Steak Heaven.

But im thinkin of goin back to that B&O Brasserie spot.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »

yup..the best time to go. ? was crazzzzzy out there that weekend
  • dts-rida
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    how much is ya room runnin?

my boi got the hook up....he been going like 3 yrs straight and he say the one bedroom goin for 100$ a night and the penthouse for 200$....he got something goin on with the receptionist....
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Lmao @ the bolded. maybe to u it may seem that way, but to somebody who's actually from here, that couldnt be further from the truth if it were possible. they are like night and day. which is why its very easy to identify and spot someone who's from ny down here. they stick out like sore thumbs. not saying that's a good or bad thing. just a realistic observation

but if you never really been down here like that before and your celebrating your bday, might i recommend to u the spot King Of Diamonds. everytime i been ive had nuthin but positive things and experiences to share. the ? is ? huge because it was a former warehouse. u could spot it off the I and its located in the gardens
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

have a good time out there, cuzzy, m.i.yayo, ha ha