Major Pain vs Its: over 2012

Options
major pain
major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Got Beef
Never done tihs before so uh.. .same rules as Young-ice execution of you, I guess. You've been called to the square homie, whatchu gon do? WHATCHU GON DO? I'll even go first. FYI, I dont write rhymes or spit as a hobby I just like music period, so this should be easy for you, right?

Comments

• major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll have mines later today if he shows up.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well yall have fun in here, KKKids, because I don't join ? Nation meetings.

Now playing: Nas ft. Bravehearts "Quick to Back Down"
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If 2010! doesn't wanna battle, I'ma have to close this thread unless Young-Ice wants to take his place.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah, I only wanted to battle him. Can we give it some time to see if he will man up?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Nah, I only wanted to battle him. Can we give it some time to see if he will man up?

I'll give him until tonight to change his mind before I close the thread, but I don't think he wants to battle.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So you are scared to battle someone who has never battled before? Is that what you tellin a nikka, nikka?
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    naw, but I am telling a white racist like you that you're too closed-minded in your mental aspect of society and Equality-activism...so I see no way possible that that doesn't transfer over to your rapping mindset.

You're a lame, you're a racist, and I am tired of seeing your type in the ring vs. me, here on you all's home turf.

So, lets be clear on a few things. I'm not white, I'm not racist, I'm not closed-minded, never been lame, but you are scared to battle me? This battle has nothing to do with either of our "social" mindsets, its all about lyrics punchlines etc. until you decide to bring it up in your verse. All I'm saying is if you had, one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?
  • Nightmares
    Nightmares Members Posts: 24
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Should have made a call out in Got Beef before making a battle thread hoping 2012! would accept. Follow the rules! I think Lyrical Executions needs a STICKY stating it's rules and that all call outs must take place in Got Beef. Got beef should have a sticky too stating it's own rules. LE would pop off a lot easier if it were structured better. No disrespect to Tha Killer though. You handle your business! Can you make Got Beef a sub forum of Lyrical Executions instead of a sub-forum for Roc The Mic? Just a suggestion.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nightmares wrote: »
    Should have made a call out in Got Beef before making a battle thread hoping 2012! would accept. Follow the rules! I think Lyrical Executions needs a STICKY stating it's rules and that all call outs must take place in Got Beef. Got beef should have a sticky too stating it's own rules. LE would pop off a lot easier if it were structured better. No disrespect to Tha Killer though. You handle your business! Can you make Got Beef a sub forum of Lyrical Executions instead of a sub-forum for Roc The Mic? Just a suggestion.

Well it looked like he had accepted based off his comment in another thread. Thats why I made this.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nobody listens to Tha Killa mayne. That's how it's supposed to be, but they likely won't change it. Only the admins can change that.

As for the stickies, I been meaning to make rules thread for RTM Audio, LE, and Got Beef but something always comes up when I start to make the threads. And I came back to LE just now to move this thread to Got Beef since I see that they're arguing and not battling. Trust me fam, I got this.

Are you really a newbie or are you a old RTM/LE head?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well it looked like he had accepted based off his comment in another thread. Thats why I made this.

That comment looked to me like he was accepting a challenge to a debate in SL, not a battle here in LE.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    That comment looked to me like he was accepting a challenge to a debate in SL, not a battle here in LE.

Which one are you referring to?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^
    I challenge you to a battle sir. LOL at the white racist comment when I'm neither. Got anything new?
    Challenge is on the table sir, you know who you are.
    go check the SL Lounge's archives, I've extended at least 3-4 challenges you've yet to stop cowering from;

...get your courage up in there, first, then I'll bust that head in here for you.
    Hey chief, I have NO clue what you are referring to. Yet, THIS challenge is right here before you and not in some "archives". I'm not about to go searching for some stupid ass post of yours. So, you can either man up to this challenge or back down. K, thx.
    no challenge to man up to, if your raps are as closed-minded as your political, racial, social-issues opinions;

of course, this battle will be a exercise in futility.

He didn't exactly agree to the battle, AND it looked more to me like he was talking about having challenged you to a battle/debate in SL, which you declined. I can't call it though.
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^

He didn't exactly agree to the battle, AND it looked more to me like he was talking about having challenged you to a battle/debate in SL, which you declined. I can't call it though.

Yea, the last post is what I was referring to. Problem is, with many of his other posts he is just blowing smoke with the comment about challenging me to a debate, but I can see what you mean.
  • Nightmares
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nobody listens to Tha Killa mayne. That's how it's supposed to be, but they likely won't change it. Only the admins can change that.

As for the stickies, I been meaning to make rules thread for RTM Audio, LE, and Got Beef but something always comes up when I start to make the threads. And I came back to LE just now to move this thread to Got Beef since I see that they're arguing and not battling. Trust me fam, I got this.

Are you really a newbie or are you a old RTM/LE head?

Old RTM head. Never battled. Just dropped rhymes a few years ago in RTM but I mostly visited The Reason. Doing a favor for Raw and we talked about how Got Beef used to be a sub-forum to LE and it was easier to go in and out of and how there were stickies. Thought I'd suggest it before he did HAHA. I trust you got this fam, do your thing ;)
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Old RTM head. Never battled. Just dropped rhymes a few years ago in RTM but I mostly visited The Reason. Doing a favor for Raw and we talked about how Got Beef used to be a sub-forum to LE and it was easier to go in and out of and how there were stickies. Thought I'd suggest it before he did HAHA. I trust you got this fam, do your thing ;)

What was your name fam? I've been a RTM head since '04. This ain't JerzeeBalla, None, Jazper, Fen, or Esco is it?
  • major pain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    feel free to close this dude backin up like wayne brady's hairline
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, it's in Got Beef now, but I'll close it if you don't feel like arguin' with homie like that.
  • Nightmares
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What was your name fam? I've been a RTM head since '04. This ain't JerzeeBalla, None, Jazper, Fen, or Esco is it?

My name was always Nightmares. I left way before Jazper and Fen came on the scene, I think. I only remember Esco.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My name was always Nightmares. I left way before Jazper and Fen came on the scene, I think. I only remember Esco.

? /BW215 came before my time, so if you can remember Esco, Raw-Material, Jerzee or None, you should remember him too. Yeah, I joined a couple months before Jazper joined so I guess you were long gone by then. Well it's good to have you back b. I'll be voting on your battle soon.
  • Nightmares
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OH I remember BW215. Been awhile. Thank fam.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yo killer if u thinking of starting any tourney back up let me know...im busier than I wa back then but I pretty sure I can find time
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    yo killer if u thinking of starting any tourney back up let me know...im busier than I wa back then but I pretty sure I can find time

I tried to bring Fight Klub to LE, where it belongs, but they felt Donkey was better for it. If you can give me a list of known Fight Klub participants, I can schedule a topical tourney between RTM/LE and the Fight Klub for IC supremacy.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I came late to the "new" IC after the shutdown...everybody got changed names and ? ....the ones I see here that I know by name is only me and parallel but its still more but they go by other names oh and seedz
  • FastTimes
    FastTimes Members Posts: 20
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd enter a battle tourney. Not a topical one though lol.