Do these scenarios validate cheating?

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just was pondering over a few scenarios. They involved people I know or have known in the past. I took the ones that stood out the most. First 2 are guys and the last 2 are chicks. I was surprised at some of the answers I got on Illesty.

Scenario (1)
Lets just say your best ? runs into your baby moms one day and they drinking and starting to feel each other.. She ask you to come over one night after some phone conversation but you are hesitant because in your head U know that's ya ? 's baby mom.. Would U still go anyway?

Scenario (2)
You met a girl through your best friend and messed around and had a baby by her. Yall break up and some years past. The dude who is your ? runs into her one day and they start vibing and she tells him he is the one she really wanted back then.. Do you smash?

Scenario (3)
You and your girl was cool, used to go everywhere together and do things that females do. She takes you to her house one day and you realize her baby's dad is really nice looking. You lay eyes on him every chance you get. A year later you find out they aren't together anymore. You run into him at a social event and yall start vibing really good. Do u snatch him up?

Scenario (4)
You and your man often double date with your best friends.. Yall go everywhere together. Yall are out at dinner and you realize how good her man looks in his suit. You see an intelligent side of him come out that hasn't come out before. Meanwhile your man is still sitting there clowning and bullshitting. Suddenly it's like you and him are alone at the table. You understand everything he's saying and are getting turned on by his ambition and mindset. You go home and start to come to terms that you should be with him instead of bozo over here.. Yall run into each other at a business conference one day and both of yall S/O's stayed home. Later that night yall go have a few drinks together and some dancing. He's really feeling you and wants you to come back to his room with him.. Do you go?

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. and 2. are basically the same question!

3. nh
    4. nh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No

No

N/A

N/A

I didnt read.. but i agree.

Nothing validates cheating.. whatever it is, if it gets to that extreme point.. break it off less drama and you conscious is cleared..
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I didnt read.. but i agree.

Nothing validates cheating.. whatever it is, if it gets to that extreme point.. break it off less drama and you conscious is cleared..

• swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No scenario validates cheating.
    3 out of 4 of the examples you gave are the same thing only different situations.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm honestly learning to adhere to all the early warning signs of drama.

A ? used to bypass the ? to ? or overlooked it out of "caring" about a chic.

Man, ? that. A lot of the time we know exactly what it is we're getting into.

We just have to use better judgement.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lioness15 wrote: »
    i wouldnt do that to my friend, just cant, but if i found she did it to me, imma just have to whupp that ? ass, damn the circumstances, lol@ u typing all this ?

lol, word.... But he might have copied and pasted it since he post it on another website.

*shrugs*
  • death187sin
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm honestly learning to adhere to all the early warning signs of drama.

A ? used to bypass the ? to ? or overlooked it out of "caring" about a chic.

Man, ? that. A lot of the time we know exactly what it is we're getting into.

We just have to use better judgement.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That drama ? is life absorbing.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a couple of those scenerios fall under the category of ? -erotica.

so no.

sidenote: would yall smash a chick if she had a baby by a ? you knew in college. like you and him was cool. yall hung a few times but yall aint best friends.

and theyre no longer together?
  • death187sin
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lioness15 wrote: »
    i wouldnt do that to my friend, just cant, but if i found she did it to me, imma just have to whupp that ? ass, damn the circumstances, lol@ u typing all this ?

LOL.. .. .. . It's allot of hoes and ? out here doing this ? on even lesser terms.
  • death187sin
    edited August 2010
    Options

so no.

sidenote: would yall smash a chick if she had a baby by a ? you knew in college. like you and him was cool. yall hung a few times but yall aint best friends.

what? LOL Had to be Lu.. LOL
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

so no.

yeah.........aint like he was close friend enough to get mad.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That drama ? is life absorbing.

Nah, real ? M... Cause we're quick to be like "? ain't ? , ? ain't ? " but we know damn well what that person is bringin' into our lives.

All the dumb ? is really a byproduct of ignoring all the other ? because of our primary motive, which after accomplished, we don't we to "deal" with it.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no to 1 and 2.....im assuming 3 n 4 are for the ladies
  • death187sin
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah, real ? M... Cause we're quick to be like "? ain't ? , ? ain't ? " but we know damn well what that person is bringin' into our lives.

All the dumb ? is really a byproduct of ignoring all the other ? because of our primary motive, which after accomplished, we don't we to "deal" with it.

Indeed. On most occasions the drama is there because U allow it to be. Great point.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    nothing validates cheating. but i don't think any of the scenarios you mentioned are particularly making an argument to cheat. i would think like finding out your girl cheated, or your man slept wit your sister, excuses like that could be used to validate cheating. validation meaning that no one can be surprised that you cheated because of whatever they did.
    thegame.jpg
    that's u in the avi ain't it......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    thegame.jpg
    that's u in the avi ain't it......

lmao..... indeed it is ? ... Take a number.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao..... indeed it is ? ... Take a number.

naw, i ain't taking no number.....but she play too much....

my head....shaking.....
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai that roomate that walk in the kitchen with JUST a wife beater and some boy shorts when her roomate's man is over....

her roomate don't know who to be mad at... she just mad....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    we taking numbers now, lol. what about what i said, cuz i still don't think any of the scenarios t/s listed would validate cheating in the sense he's talking about.

lol @ thinkin' I read what you said... you silly ? .

I was invisionin' your beautiful back arched and some other ? ...

I focused woman....
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol

Dis ? be spitting Game for Days!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol

Dis ? be spitting Game for Days!

I must make my mark famo.... lol.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    on that ebony from players club ass ? ....

smh
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    on that ebony from players club ass ? ....

smh

lol, classic ? . She had an ass on her though... Surprised me.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, classic ? . She had an ass on her though... Surprised me.

lol, like ain't nobody gonna say she had ? on diamond.....

but damn....