What's the worst ether that someone dropped on your heart?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] BannedLocation: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wait so you think something actually has to happen for somebody to form an opinion of the opposite sex? Do you have to get molested to form an opinion on molesters? Do you have to get ? to form an opinion on ? ? Would you ask, "what is the worst ? -age thats been dropped on your ? that caused you to form an opinion on rapists?"

Sweetheart you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of your species just flat out sucks and your only redeeming quality is between your legs and on top of your chest plate. If you didnt have a ? your very existence would be futile.

And there is no Ether I only got hurt twice and unlike ? I take responsibility for my wrong decisions. I ignored warning signs and had to learn the hard way. MY FAULT. I will never blame a ? for being a ? because animals are not responsible for their actions.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Wait so you think something actually has to happen for somebody to form an opinion of the opposite sex? Do you have to get molested to form an opinion on molesters? Do you have to get ? to form an opinion on ? ? Would you ask, "what is the worst ? -age thats been dropped on your ? that caused you to form an opinion on rapists?"

Sweetheart you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of your species just flat out sucks and your only redeeming quality is between your legs and on top of your chest plate. If you didnt have a ? your very existence would be futile.

And there is no Ether I only got hurt twice and unlike ? I take responsibility for my wrong decisions. I ignored warning signs and had to learn the hard way. MY FAULT. I will never blame a ? for being a ? because animals are not responsible for their actions.

wow. well alrighthy then
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darcskies has just become my favorite poster for the week.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    had an ex-fiance orchestrate on a ? on a Valentine's Day

and she aborted a kid after I enlisted in the Army trying to be prepared to provide for a future family

shorty sent a ? a poorly written letter in basic training that basically said "oops" SMH

*sheds a tear at the memory*
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    had an ex-fiance orchestrate on a ? on a Valentine's Day

and she aborted a kid after I enlisted in the Army trying to be prepared to provide for a future family

shorty sent a ? a poorly written letter in basic training that basically said "oops" SMH

U dont have no homies in the military that can ? that ? on sum Special Ops ? ? Cuz u was damn near special forces or something wasnt u? U dont know how to ? a ? wit ya pinky or some ? ?

DOnt give me that mother of your children ? either kids are durable they'll get over it...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? told me my ? was just too big

i was devastated and had to find a looser ?

your mom

damn.

holla.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    had an ex-fiance orchestrate on a ? on a valentine's day

and she aborted a kid after i enlisted in the army trying to be prepared to provide for a future family

shorty sent a ? a poorly written letter in basic training that basically said "oops" smh

lmmfao.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Experience. I would post something, but some ? ? with self esteem issues a burning desire for empowerment is going to say my post is too long.
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Experience. I would post something, but some ? ? with self esteem issues a burning desire for empowerment is going to say my post is too long.
    ^^^^^^^ didnt read.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let's just say, I was messing with a chick that put superhead to shame and she was trying to cuff me, smfh.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? was way to epic and embarrassing to even share with anyone even over the intranetz!!
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? was way to epic and embarrassing to even share with anyone even over the intranetz!!

Yea, same ? back in college and when I called this ? up to put her in her place, she didn't have nothing to say and didn't wanna pick up her phone. I realized that when ever you find out that your chick is a hoe just keep that ? to yourself and treat her like a hoe til you find a good wifey.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    worst ether was from this girl i was with a while back who wanted me to quit sippin sizzurp.

she said i sip so much that when shes catching a cold all she has to do is swallow my load and shes feeling better.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea, same ? back in college and when I called this ? up to put her in her place, she didn't have nothing to say. I realized that when ever you find out that your chick is a hoe just keep that ? to yourself and treat her like a hoe til you find a good wifey.

truest ? I read all day^^^^
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When my mom conspired with my dad and they stopped paying my rent

that ? rocked my world

I mean I was only 20!

Got damn yo
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Another incident back in college was this chick in my dorm had a boyfriend but he didn't know that we all use to run a train on her mouth and use her for that only. She always swallowed and as a matter of fact, I had just finished and her boyfriend was waiting outside the dorm to pick her up and he was tongue kissing her. I felt horrible for the man.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Another story I have is when I was messing with this chick and a married jamaican dude with 3 jobs use to always try to get with her and give her mad money even though he wasn't getting no action and she use to give me his money and buy me stuff.
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Another story I have is when I was messing with this chick and a married jamaican dude with 3 jobs use to always try to get with her and give her mad money even though he wasn't getting no action and she use to give me his money and buy me stuff.
    She gave u SOME of the money to ease her mind about ? him for it.

COme on breh u aint put it together?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She gave u SOME of the money to ease her mind about ? him for it.

COme on breh u aint put it together?

Na, he was a ugly dude and she knew he was married but never told him so she was basically playing him. Jamaican's always buy other women stuff outside of their broken down marriages, that's what they're known for and she wasn't my girl so I didn't even care, I always have a wall up.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man ain't ? nobody said to me thats really brought me down so bad.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

LOL good sir, my collar will remain popped for the duration of this week in your honor
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nope never had no ether dropped on my heart, but then again I never had a long term relationship.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can't say I've ever been ethered that bad to the point where I felt really down