Dating a Chick with a car>>>

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Smh @ all you nuccas who have to pick your girl up from work & for dates and ? like that. On Saturday night my homeboy had to drive 20 miles to pick up his chick cuzshe missed her bus. Sheeeit, I hate driving so most of the time my girl picks ME up. Grown ass men need to date Grown ass women. There's little excuse for anybody past the age of 22 not to have a REAL mode of transportation.

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smdh

yo

for real

stop diving head first into broke ?

have some class
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lioness15 wrote: »
    AMEN!!!!!!! cant stand a walking,bike riding, catching the bus ?
    What about if you live in the city and you have no car lol but my girl has a car and so do I , we switch it up
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What about if you live in the city and you have no car lol but my girl has a car and so do I , we switch it up

For real, my girl drives more than me. If she's low on gas, she just drives my car while I sleep
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Co-sign! Or being the only person in your group with a car, like you always the driver by default. And it's always the people with no ride and no money that always want to go somewhere.

My friend (I use that term loosely) did that the other night. Wanted to go out, got into my car with no money, no ATM card, and was looking at me crazy when I asked if she had money to pay for parking.

Never again.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    C/s, women who live independent lifestyles are the GREATEST to be with.
  • king hassan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    For real, my girl drives more than me. If she's low on gas, she just drives my car while I sleep

Mine's does'nt do that, she to scared to drive my whip lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like driving actually. And I dont like being in a female's car either.

I like the flexibility of being able to say what I want and control the people around me. When you do the driving you dont have to take NO ? . I like the ability to say, "? out my car ? " when she says some ? slick ? and thinks I'm actually going to tolerate it.

U let her drive and u pretty much gotta deal with her ? like it or not. Unless u wanna walk.
    i have a youtube attention span when it comes to driving, over 15 min is too long driving for me. that being said, everyone needs to have their own transportation, gas is not cheap and neither is running your car ragged driving it everywhere. i hate driving for long periods wit a passion tho
    *stares...

I didnt hear a word u said.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options
    people dont understand that, my aunt tried to give me 10 dollars for a ride to the store, i told her she betta call a cab with that ?

For real, people who don't drive just think it's the easiest/funnest ? in the world. Sometimes a ? just doens't feel like leaving the crib
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    C/s, women who live independent lifestyles are the GREATEST to be with.

Is that because you dont really wanna do $hit for her no way? just asking
    I mean I understand reciprocity, but independence aint always appreciated
  • king hassan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hate driving all over the city to pick up people, how bout I'll just meet you down there
  • 100%Sag
    edited August 2010
    Options
    people dont understand that, my aunt tried to give me 10 dollars for a ride to the store, i told her she betta call a cab with that ?

Damn.... family though?!

Just kidding. I feel it. I used to rely on my family for rides when I was away at college at first. But I was 18, I got a car with the quickness. Thats why I look at my peers like WTF.

Sitting around waiting on other people for a ride <<<<<<<
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    Is that because you dont really wanna do $hit for her no way? just asking
    I mean I understand reciprocity, but independence aint always appreciated

Naw I meant that in all aspect not just about a chick having a car, of course some women who are too independent can be a problem for a man. But in most situations is great, she can pick me up sometimes on dates and even pay. I believe it should be 50-50 and not the man having to do everything all the time. That ? is whack to me.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Naw I meant that in all aspect not just about a chick having a car, of course some women who are too independent can be a problem for a man. But in most situations is great, she can pick me up sometimes on dates and even pay. I believe it should be 50-50 and not the man having to do everything all the time. That ? is whack to me.

ok just looking for clarification
  • 100%Sag
    edited August 2010
    Options
    they b the first ones to try and get over on u, dont try and give me 10 dollars when ur destination is over 20 miles away

I've ended a friendship or two over that ? in bold
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i love that power!!! i was about to put this ? out on 45, playing like she know me, i told her ass yea u gonna remember me when i put yo ass out on the rode, dont talk slick to me in my ? , i didnt put her out on the highway but i did drop her off at a gas station, i told my friend if u gonna invite her dont call me
    lmao Exactly. Burning the gas is worth the freedom.

I've always fantasized about kicking a person out on the freeway like on a road trip to Las Vegas or something and they get an attitude or say something slick half way there and I kick them out...and everybody has the "is he serious face" and then I finially get the ? (or female) out my car and I make all their friends make a decisions, "this car is going to Vegas...but that ? wont be in it. Pick ya poison."

Wont ever happen and its kinda sad I actually got this ? planned out lol But I do.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I like driving actually. And I dont like being in a female's car either.

I like the flexibility of being able to say what I want and control the people around me. When you do the driving you dont have to take NO ? . I like the ability to say, "? out my car ? " when she says some ? slick ? and thinks I'm actually going to tolerate it.

U let her drive and u pretty much gotta deal with her ? like it or not. Unless u wanna walk.

[/INDENT]

Damn, bro, I'm talking about relationships, not guerilla warfare. You must be dating some ? up chicks
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    100%Sag wrote: »
    I've ended a friendship or two over that ? in bold
    Gotdamn lmao IS that what it's come to?

Gas so high its breaking up friendships lmao
    Damn, bro, I'm talking about relationships, not guerilla warfare. You must be dating some ? up chicks
    THats what I'm talking about too. I never said its GOING to happen but if it does Im not walking.

And what chicks u dating that dont EVER get an attitude?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    AMEN!!!!!!! cant stand a walking,bike riding, catching the bus ?

I ride my bike like crazy and take the train to work but have an expensive as truck in front of my building.....I guess I would lose out on the Lioness....
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options

I've always fantasized about kicking a person out on the freeway like on a road trip to Las Vegas or something and they get an attitude or say something slick half way there and I kick them out...and everybody has the "is he serious face" and then I finially get the ? (or female) out my car and I make all their friends make a decisions, "this car is going to Vegas...but that ? wont be in it. Pick ya poison."

Wont ever happen and its kinda sad I actually got this ? planned out lol But I do.

LMFAO, that's the last time ANYBODY will ever ride with you
  • king hassan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I ride my bike like crazy and take the train to work but have an expensive as truck in front of my building.....I guess I would lose out on the Lioness....
    LOL I would too. SMH @ chicks asking do I have a car when they see me on my bicycle all the time
  • 100%Sag
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gotdamn lmao IS that what it's come to?

Gas so high its breaking up friendships lmao

The underlying issue is disrespect.

I'm doing YOU a favor, I have to work just as much as you do, probably more since I have the additional expense, and you act like you cant pay for YOUR ride. FOH.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL I would too. SMH @ chicks asking do I have a car when they see me on my bicycle all the time

Ain't nothing wrong with riding a bike. Sheit, as long as you ain't asking ME for rides we cool
  • king hassan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Ain't nothing wrong with riding a bike. Sheit, as long as you ain't asking ME for rides we cool
    I have a car, I go a whole week without driving it, it's in the garage now. My pops was driving it last night but I rarely drive unless I'm actually going somewhere or it's the wintertime
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited August 2010
    Options

And what chicks u dating that dont EVER get an attitude?

I've never had a chick threaten me to get out of the car, mostly because I would never make that threat. The way I see it is: If I picked you up, then it's my responsibility to drop you back home. Anything else would be grimey as ?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

thats gangsta