Have you ever done something that terrified YOU?

Options
Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like, for example, you ever been so mad that you scared yourself?

Comments

• Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The last time I got so mad that I saw red, I blacked out. And from what they told me, I was a couple of loyal friends away from doin' some hard time for the ? I did during the black out.

I was in 7th grade, at lunch, and this dude who owed me money threw a quarter at me when I asked him about it. I think it was only like $5-10 but I didn't have that kind of money to lose. He missed, but I got so ? that I don't really remember what happened after he threw the quarter. The 2 people I was kickin' it with told me what happened after I calmed down, but I don't remember much.

They say I lunged after dude and started strangling him, then I guess I threw him into an empty metal trash can (he was one of the few dudes in the school that was smaller than me), and I picked it up, with him in it, and started bashing it against a wall or a pillar or some ? . After a minute or so of that, I guess I threw it to the ground and started stomping his chest and face in....and about a minute later I guess I dragged him over to a curb and started smashin' his head against the edge of it 'til the back of his head bled. The only thing that kept me from gettin' caught was the fact that that part of the school was completely deserted and when they finally pulled me off of dude, they told the guy that if he snitched on me, they wouldn't pull me off of him next time, or somethin' like that. I don't think he ever told anybody what happened to him. But I don't think I did that much damage to dude tho. Maybe a concussion and some stitches? I don't know.

When I snapped out of it I didn't believe what they said I did to dude. I still don't. But that's the only time I've ever scared the ? outta myself yo.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    The last time I got so mad that I saw red, I blacked out. And from what they told me, I was a couple of loyal friends away from doin' some hard time for the ? I did during the black out.

I was in 7th grade, at lunch, and this dude who owed me money threw a quarter at me when I asked him about it. I think it was only like $5-10 but I didn't have that kind of money to lose. He missed, but I got so ? that I don't really remember what happened after he threw the quarter. The 2 people I was kickin' it with told me what happened after I calmed down, but I don't remember much.

They say I lunged after dude and started strangling him, then I guess I threw him into an empty metal trash can (he was one of the few dudes in the school that was smaller than me), and I picked it up, with him in it, and started bashing it against a wall or a pillar or some ? . After a minute or so of that, I guess I threw it to the ground and started stomping his chest and face in....and about a minute later I guess I dragged him over to a curb and started smashin' his head against the edge of it 'til the back of his head bled. The only thing that kept me from gettin' caught was the fact that that part of the school was completely deserted and when they finally pulled me off of dude, they told the guy that if he snitched on me, they wouldn't pull me off of him next time, or somethin' like that. I don't think he ever told anybody what happened to him. But I don't think I did that much damage to dude tho. Maybe a concussion and some stitches? I don't know.

When I snapped out of it I didn't believe what they said I did to dude. I still don't. But that's the only time I've ever scared the ? outta myself yo.

That's called lack of self control. I know you wasn't trying to do it, but that's really not something you should go around telling people. It amazes me how ? with bad tempers (not talking about you) are so proud of themselves when they lose control. I'm not doing 25 to life just cuz a dude said/did something slick. A couple of hits to the face solves all the problems.

Btw, LMFAO at the visual of you slamming the trash can (with him in it) in to the wall. That ? took a LAUCE!!!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn.... did u turn green???
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    That's called lack of self control. I know you wasn't trying to do it, but that's really not something you should go around telling people. It amazes me how ? with bad tempers (not talking about you) are so proud of themselves when they lose control. I'm not doing 25 to life just cuz a dude said/did something slick. A couple of hits to the face solves all the problems.

Btw, LMFAO at the visual of you slamming the trash can (with him in it) in to the wall. That ? took a LAUCE!!!

I'm not proud of that ? at all. But it was kind of a wake up call that I needed to check my anger issues, and since then, it takes an awful ? ' lot to make me angry. And when I do feel myself gettin' mad. I walk away.

You ain't never did some ? that spooked you? Keep it real b.
    damn.... did u turn green???

Nah. But I bet I was hella red in the face.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I got into a fight with my cuzn he 5'5 I'm 6'2...he called me a ? in front of his friends..we squared up I hit him 3 times he fell down I got on top of him NH n stared punching him in the face for like a minute his friends was like " aye bro that's enough" I said I'm not a ? now huh? my cuzn had lumps all over his face like 15 mins later I was think damnnn I probably wouldn't have stopped sooner if his friends ain't say ? ..I had alot of built up anger
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nah. But I bet I was hella red in the face.
    light skin ? post!!
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ive never been so angry that i scare myself, because i feel like if someone gets me mad (im mad easy going and easy to get along with) then they deserve what they get.

but the first time i did acid i was so ? up i was pretty scared. i was tripping hard for 22 straight hours. during the day time it was the most fun ive ever had, but it was just ? up at night. my boy who was tripping with me had to deal with a pregnancy scare while tripping, so while he dealt with that i had to trip alone for about an hour. i remember driving through a forest preserve and just having the worst thoughts going through my head.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You ain't never did some ? that spooked you? Keep it real b.

I pride myself on being very much in control. Trust me, if I'm going to hit a dude, I knew it was coming. But I've never zoned out and beat someone to a pulp. You wanna do it enough where he learns his lesson, but not to the point where you're getting charged with a felony.

Body shots>>
  • TheMusicMajors
    TheMusicMajors Members Posts: 39
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thought about killing a girl that i was in a relationship with lol. she kept ? me off hahah just thought was scary so thats when i knew i had to dip!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No. I'm REALLY slow to anger.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I went mountain climbing on mushrooms.

I got to the top just fine, but when I looked down I got scared as ? .

I was like a hundred feet in the air. LoL

I sat up there for like 5 hours.
  • Ms_Nina
    Ms_Nina Members Posts: 51
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I used to blackout from anger too as kid, It's the small quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

I do remember slapping the mess out of a chick that had at least two feet on me. Right after I did I thought *Oh ? * luckily she didn't my lil ass back. I just stared her down and walked away happy I got out of there with all my pigtail still intact.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    light skin ? post!!

eham54.jpg
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I pride myself on being very much in control. Trust me, if I'm going to hit a dude, I knew it was coming. But I've never zoned out and beat someone to a pulp. You wanna do it enough where he learns his lesson, but not to the point where you're getting charged with a felony.

Body shots>>

Yeah, I didn't pick up on that until I got older. Knowing how my older brother got got, they prolly woulda charged me as an adult.
    No. I'm REALLY slow to anger.

Word? When's the last time you got really angry, and over what? What are some things that can get you to that point?
    I went mountain climbing on mushrooms.

I got to the top just fine, but when I looked down I got scared as ? .

I was like a hundred feet in the air. LoL

I sat up there for like 5 hours.

? what the ? were you doing climbing mountains on 'shrooms? That's some ? you do either/or. Not both. Either we finna have a nice lil' kickback at the base of that ? and get high as ? offa 'shrooms, or we gon' climb a mountain and get high when we're far far away from the edge. Haha. Smh.
    Ms_Nina wrote: »
    I used to blackout from anger too as kid, It's the small quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

I do remember slapping the mess out of a chick that had at least two feet on me. Right after I did I thought *Oh ? * luckily she didn't my lil ass back. I just stared her down and walked away happy I got out of there with all my pigtail still intact.

Well dayum. *Puts you on my Do Not ? With list*.....

Wait, ? you had pigtails? Bwahahaha!

Are you new to the IC?
  • Ms_Nina
    edited August 2010
    Options
    eham54.jpg

Wait, ? you had pigtails? Bwahahaha!

Are you new to the IC?

lol I'm a chick. I hope there isn't a guy walking around named Ms. Nina rocking some snoop ponytail with the knockers. That would be a lil hard to explain.

Yep brand new, Ive been luring around IC for a while as a visitor and finally got bored enough join
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nina PM me a pic
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol I'm a chick. I hope there isn't a guy walking around named Ms. Nina rocking some snoop ponytail with the knockers. That would be a lil hard to explain.

Yep brand new, Ive been luring around IC for a while as a visitor and finally got bored enough join

There was another chick with dreads in her avi pic so I wasn't sure if you were her or not.

Do you mind taking a proof picture so that the lovely people of the IC can rest assured that you are who you say you are? No Dennis Green tho.
  • Ms_Nina
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats me in my avi, between the online crazies, and the real life net stalkers I try to keep net presence low. Can't have too many pics of me floating around out there
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats me in my avi, between the online crazies, and the real life net stalkers I try to keep net presence low. Can't have too many pics of me floating around out there

You look familiar.

Word.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options

Can I trouble you for a private message with a pic that proves it's really you? I'll then be able to verify it to any other poster who questions your authenticity. Haha. I can return the favor if you'd like.

What made you finally decide to join?
  • Ms_Nina
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I picked today because Im stuck in the house waiting on phone call, and I figured that chatting it up with some folks would help ? time.

will a pic of me holding up a sign that says NINA suffice?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I picked today because Im stuck in the house waiting on phone call, and I figured that chatting it up with some folks would help ? time.

will a pic of me holding up a sign that says NINA suffice?

Yes ma'am. It'll help your credibility if the sign also had "Tha Killer" underneath so I know it wasn't taken from another forum.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't mean to be forward, but this site has had a sad history of men pretending to be females who go through elaborate lengths to keep the facade going.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nobody else has done something that scared them?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i killed some kittens that snuck in my basment...

i was suprised later at how easy it was for me to do it, and how i felt not the least bit of remorse
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When I first got my period I thought I was pregnant.....
    I cried myself to sleep every night for a couple days until I finally decided to tell my mother