Would you get mad at a friend if he clowned you for being obsessed w/ his girlfriend?

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I clowned this dude, actually made just 1 comment about how obsessed he is w/ this chick. a couple days later he kicked me off his golf team we had for a tournament in septemeber. he didn't say why he just sent me a text this morning saying i couldn't play. then i found out that he told someone else i couldnt play b/c i was clowning on him. we been friends since we was 4 years old. Is he just a ? that needs to man up, or was I out of line?

how would you react if a close friend clowned you for something like that. I'd just talk ? back to the person.

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    I clowned this dude, actually made just 1 comment about how obsessed he is w/ this chick. a couple days later he kicked me off his golf team we had for a tournament in septemeber. he didn't say why he just sent me a text this morning saying i couldn't play. then i found out that he told someone else i couldnt play b/c i was clowning on him. we been friends since we was 4 years old. Is he just a ? that needs to man up, or was I out of line?

how would you react if a close friend clowned you for something like that. I'd just talk ? back to the person.

Some ? are sensitive as ? . If I can't joke around with somebody and tease them, then I can't see us being close friends.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm confused. Did you say your friend was obsessed with your girlfriend, or did you say he was obsessed with HIS girlfriend?
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sounds like that ? is ? made...
    Make sure he has a full supply of manpons for his mangina.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he a ? anyway

That Avi is GOAT. lol.
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I'm confused. Did you say your friend was obsessed with your girlfriend, or did you say he was obsessed with HIS girlfriend?

my fault. i meant i clowned him b/c of how obsessed he is with his new chick. he's said they are soul mates and he's gonna propose in december. how can you not clown that?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    my fault. i meant i clowned him b/c of how obsessed he is with his new chick. he's said they are soul mates and he's gonna propose in december. how can you not clown that?

My best friend is a sucker for love ass ? , but he don't get defensive when I clown him about it. Sounds like a part of him know's he's bein' a lil' ? about the ordeal, and you kinda ignited one of his insecurities about it. Sucks for him though.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

He caught feelings over THAT? Hell, clowning your boys when they fall in love is par for the course among guys. Your friend needs to get his Mangina under control.
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    buddy ackin like a ? ..seriously thats some ? ? do, tell u "u cant come to my party cuz u hurt my feelins" wtf
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It sounds like your mate is hiding some ovaries somewhere. Kicking you off the team because of one comment is pretty pathetic
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I just don't know what to say about this,Matt
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options

he kicked you off for the racist remarks you made about tigers woods wanting fried chicken at the green jacket dinner. u r a klansmen
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You sure he's a male?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he kicked you off for the racist remarks you made about tigers woods wanting fried chicken at the green jacket dinner. u r a klansmen
    did he really say that? Both Tiger and -Matt...
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Get a New Friend... better yet.. go back in time to age 4 & steal his legos... jp..

on the real... he can't take a grilling from a close friend? You might have something truthful in your satirical tirade

Touched a nerve
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude is mad, just sent me this:

"wanna joke, joke to my face. where's the integrity in jokes, inside or blatant, of FB to embarass someone? dont like what i say about/to my gfriend, then dont read"
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if youve known a ? since yall was 4...and he cant take a joke, he's just ? made n need to find his boxers in his wife's panty drawer...no diss to ya mans tho
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol dude thinking he got embarassed
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its simple, you were clowing, he caught feelings.....his chick is his weak point
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude is a complete ? , drop him now. You shoulda been stealin' that ? lunch money from jump.