Tha carter 4 will sell 3 million in its first week!!!!!!!!!!! Watch and see!!!!!!!!!!

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
Yep eminem broke brittney record and wayne will break em record watch for your own eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In a month within its release it will go diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I heard that in pre sales..its already at 39 millionaire first hour sold...

THUS........ 400000000 BILLION first week. thats my PRED.....ict.....TION ?

on the real though...

the flame died...

hot lik the sun
    cold like ths now
    table like a table
    snow like cold
    cold like snow
    bow is a bow

will sell about 200k first week... going gold months later..plat 2 years later.

end of 2010 and 2011 is dre and yelawolf.....EARL hayes...... kanye west even at some point..

something like that...LISTEN TO ME NOW
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    i heard that in pre sales..its already at 39 millionaire first hour sold...

Thus........ 400000000 billion first week. Thats my pred.....ict.....tion ?

On the real though...

The flame died...

Hot lik the sun
    cold like ths now
    table like a table
    snow like cold
    cold like snow
    bow is a bow

will sell about 200k first week... Going gold months later..plat 2 years later.

End of 2010 and 2011 is dre and yelawolf.....earl hayes...... Kanye west even at some point..

Something like that...listen to me now

bruh wayne refuse to sell under a million ever again im sorry but if not 3 mill shid its gonna be over a mil again!!!!!!!!!
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he won't sell 3 million in a ? week
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he wont sell 3 mill EVER.... maybe worldwide... we will never see another diamond album...
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont think anyone understands that TC4 isnt gonna be good....He did it befor he got locked up. Had he started on it when he got out and hopfully had decent lyrics it woulda been nice but this ? is gonna have a bunch of garbage like he been puttin out on it
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont think anyone understands that TC4 isnt gonna be good....He did it befor he got locked up. Had he started on it when he got out and hopfully had decent lyrics it woulda been nice but this ? is gonna have a bunch of garbage like he been puttin out on it

no...
    TC4 = being recorded the day he gets out...only old material about to be released is "I am not a human being"
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    he wont sell 3 mill EVER.... maybe worldwide... we will never see another diamond album...
    last diamond album was 04...they are rare, but are still possible and will probably be done again
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    after rebirth??? hes lost a LOT of fans.
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options

he's still got a LOT of fans

you must not realize how hard "No ceilings" swam through the net and the hood

"Im single" = doing numbers on urban radio stations i believe
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol... i bet you was on the same wagon that said drake was gone do a mill... he barely just gettin that NOW like 2 months later... but like dude said earlier, every year, the download game is getting more viscious and ? is not buying albums... imma have to go cop bun b tho.. cuz he HURTIN in sales.....
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wayne will do high numbers no doubt....but 3 milli...nah cant see it happening..!!!!
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    he's still got a LOT of fans

you must not realize how hard "No ceilings" swam through the net and the hood

"Im single" = doing numbers on urban radio stations i believe

Yeah but your still trippin if you think hes going to do 3 mil

the only rappers who can achieve that kind of success is Jay, Em or Kanye and I doubt they can do it.
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah but your still trippin if you think hes going to do 3 mil

the only rappers who can achieve that kind of success is Jay, Em or Kanye and I doubt they can do it.
    i was the first person to say he won't do 3x

but it's not hard to concieve of him easily hitting a milli in a month
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont see Carter IV, selling more then 1.5 million .
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    c4 will do maybe double what rebirth did 1st week , no one is really checking for wayne and his weak pre jail raps
  • Detroitking313
    Detroitking313 Members Posts: 71
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3 Mill lol maybe if he died before the album dropped . C4 will do between 500-800 thousand first week .
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If he drops it the 1st day out of jail, it will do between 600-750,000 1st week even though that would be the most ridiculous thing I ever saw, being that everyone should know that its all old material no matter how you slice it. It will most likely be mediocre at best like his usual albums
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah I will watch and see.
    Yep eminem broke brittney record and wayne will break em record watch for your own eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's the release date?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't think any artist,let alone a rapper sold 3 million in it's first week of release
    with that being said,Wayne won't do it
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It would require him to die in the most spectacular and Hollywood way for him to sell 3 million (in the first week)
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

how?????????? the guy gained more fans... i swear u internet losers never failed to amaze me with ya of the wall stupidity.. "Rebirth" is sitting at 500k in the u.s alone, ain't that more then Ross,Nas & Damian,Big Boi, Fat Joe, & Snoop Dogg world wide's sales.. so if that's the case they all lost fans too..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Record is from N'sync they sold 2.7 Million back in 2000 1st week. Eminem is #2 with 1.7 back in 2000 also. Then you got Britney and Backstreet Boys. Than Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and Eminem again. Finishing off with Usher. Michael Jackson's "Thriller" sold 1 Million a week for 5 different weeks during it's run. I think "The Carter 4" will do well but it won't do better than "The Carter 3". It's hard to catch lighting in a bottle twice. "Rebirth" did not bring out Wayne's fans, a matter of fact, 3 Million of the 3.5 Million fans that brought "Carter 3" stayed home for "Rebirth". So that told me that Lil Wayne's hype is falling down. Everyone thinks just cause he went to Jail he's going to come out selling like Pac did. Pac sold well cause one he dropped a Classic double album and two there was beef to help sell it. If you look at recent jailbird rappers, T.I.'s album looks like it's about to be one of his lowest selling, Gucci's album basically has almost no buzz and won't do that well. Wayne will have the hype and buzz no doubt so I think he can muster close to 500k 1st week and it will still go Platinum. But It won't see "Carter 3" numbers.