Time to move out of Harlem...NSFW

Options

Comments

• t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Thats why u need to go to ur local parts shops and find out who the ? tryin to get off some factory infiniti rims

Its not like them ? could advertise to everybody, they can only get em off to a shop or another ? with an infiniti

man them wheels is long gone son...i just gotta take this L and move on,but im bout to get a hook up on some new rims tomorrow from this dude at my job...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    das why i never got rims for my car...? only took my wheels and left my interior alone...my system still intact

wasn't bmore ? ....
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i live on a campus at uic and the caprice is back up

i push a sl500 lame

ha haaaaa

smh at letting people take all 4 rims

You act like the ? stood there & let them take his ? . Truth be told, that ? can happen to anybody.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wheel locks do work.

I park my car right on the side of a main road in the middle of the car theft capital of massachusetts and never had a problem.
    Since I've worked there numerous cars have been broken into, stolen, or stripped. Mine hasn't.

Wheel locks can be defeated... but they do work.
    Dude above said his were cut off with a torch. Hahahaha that's some serious ? but you aren't gonna stop a mf'er like that. He gonna take your ? if he wants it bad enough.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You do have insurance right?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    wasn't bmore ? ....

lol, who said...?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They did you ? maybe the insurance can take care of it.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On the real.. i say ? was planned... how they know you were not coming outside? Maybe someone been looking at your car for a while. If you want a hunting party.. I'm in... ? used to be fun for me. within 3 days we'll find out who was involved (blow their knees out). I have three vehicles myself & also a 09 infiniti G. Those wheels can fit a lot of other cars that have that lug pattern. i got my setereo taken a few years ago when i lived in a not-so-good area, so i know your frustration.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, who said...?

? left his sytem alone...

wheels, cd's, system, and any bags or anything lef tin car or trunk would have been taken had that ? happened up here....

they were very considerate...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options

wheels, cd's, system, and any bags or anything lef tin car or trunk would have been taken had that ? happened up here....

lmao... *bmore ? are cleared*
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Beast_Side wrote: »
    You act like the ? stood there & let them take his ? . Truth be told, that ? can happen to anybody.

get off his di*&

and i have NEVER seen anyone get there rims taken

radios yeah

but never rims

and chicago is waaayy harder than harlem.

they was watching him and knew he was sweet. robbers dont just hit anybody
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

They know him............................... or know of him. Cant be stealin yo ? and bump into him at the store wit somethin the ? had in the trunk.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao... *bmore ? are cleared*

Man ? would have caught you while gettin in yo ? and probably would have made you help them take them ? in the process.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    They did you ? maybe the insurance can take care of it.

Yea, I'm pretty sure they could because they're the companies wheels so that ? should easily be taken care of.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They know him............................... or know of him. Cant be stealin yo ? and bump into him at the store wit somethin the ? had in the trunk.

prollie right......lol @ his girl seeing the ? girl who did it at mcdonalds like

"where u get that purse???"
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and for the record...those with aftermarket wheels might want to let their insurance know about it.

My boy had a baller set of BBS wheels and insurance denied his claim because he couldn't prove they were on the car. Sounds like some ? but if you think about it it makes sense. Dudes could provide a receipt for some ballin' ass wheels and have insurance pay for them.

I had to physically go to my insurance place so they could take pictures and verify that ? .
    Whatever though, I dropped 4large on wheels and tires I'll spend the 20mins to have that ? covered in the event someone gets wild on my ? .
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man ? would have caught you while gettin in yo ? and probably would have made you help them take them ? in the process.

lmao...! I'm keepin' my ? regular, ? it. I was about to make some mods, man ? that. That ? cost bread, ? insurance. They hate payin' AND your rates goin' up after the first time your ? get hit.
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    get off his di*&

and i have NEVER seen anyone get there rims taken

radios yeah

but never rims

and chicago is waaayy harder than harlem.

they was watching him and knew he was sweet. robbers dont just hit anybody

I see what you doing but you reaching Dog, Ny ? used to leave cars stripped on the shoulder of the highway, rims and all. that ? is not uncommon. I then had my ? left on the rotors before, they weren't factories but still Rims get stolen all the time.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and for the record...those with aftermarket wheels might want to let their insurance know about it.

My boy had a baller set of BBS wheels and insurance denied his claim because he couldn't prove they were on the car. Sounds like some ? but if you think about it it makes sense. Dudes could provide a receipt for some ballin' ass wheels and have insurance pay for them.

I had to physically go to my insurance place so they could take pictures and verify that ? .
    Whatever though, I dropped 4large on wheels and tires I'll spend the 20mins to have that ? covered in the event someone gets wild on my ? .

Word.................
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    When are you doing okay.. You simply cant live in the inner city.. You cant mingle with people who are barely above and sometimes below the poverty line. Comin through wit luxury cars etc.. Its a jack move waitin to happen... Only people that can do that n get away with it are the killers.. If u a workin man this ? is bound to happen..

My advice to anyone.. Would be get ya living situation right.. Then start coppin whips etc... Its the natural order of things... Or u may never make it out cuz everytime u have enough saved to move.. U gonna have to replace this or replace that.. Cuz ? in the hood have no respect for other peoples property..

this ? be coming out the wood works hahaha.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When are you doing okay.. You simply cant live in the inner city.. You cant mingle with people who are barely above and sometimes below the poverty line. Comin through wit luxury cars etc.. Its a jack move waitin to happen... Only people that can do that n get away with it are the killers.. If u a workin man this ? is bound to happen..

My advice to anyone.. Would be get ya living situation right.. Then start coppin whips etc... Its the natural order of things... Or u may never make it out cuz everytime u have enough saved to move.. U gonna have to replace this or replace that.. Cuz ? in the hood have no respect for other peoples property..

Word life..... ? up though....
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

point taken...? need to park they cars in they OWN garages...not some shared ?
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Preach!

I'm telling you.. I got two lives homie.. Dr.Jekyll most of the time tho.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Garage FTW, but damn breh, that's messed up, at least they did'nt take your whole ride
This discussion has been closed.