Why we all must Stop Men from Spending Money on Females

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    money spent on personal up keep is designed to make you more appealing to the opposite sex...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Free rubbers in college. This ? pays for NOTHING!
    ? he rocking Durex's????? pause
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ok, but what if the last 3 ? a chick ? them ? ate shorty out, and u aint tryna do that??

then what??

what if the last 3 ? a chick ? let her stay the night at that ? house....and u ain't tryna do that??

then what??

what if the last 3 ? that chick ? choked her while hitting it from the back...and you ain't built like that to do that??/

then what???

see where i'm going with this... u can't be worried about what the next ? doing with a chick.. u got do you...

replacing somebody over sexual acts is not the same as replacing somebody over money.
    i replace chicks all the time because one chick might have a better head game or whatever.

thats like compaing freinds who replace freinds over not letting them loan them money
    or to replace freinds because they are sheisty freinds. and i dont mind a chick staying over my house im
    not ruthless
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? would have us beliveing he panhandling ? ...

lke he poseted up outside hair salons like

"ay shorty.. i got some ? for you"

"come here gurl n get this ? "

"shorty we ain't even gotta go to ur house.. just find a dark parking lot"
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? would have us beliveing he panhandling ? ...

lke he poseted up outside hair salons like

"ay shorty.. i got some ? for you"

"come here gurl n get this ? "

"shorty we ain't even gotta go to ur house.. just find a dark parking lot"

right.....? whether its a fresh cut, some kicks, a watch, yo car, yo crib, yo fit, etc.....you paid for it, she caught the bait n gave u the ? ....therefore you paid for the ?
  • politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok my housing, transportation, and clothing are all things that i would have to spend
    money on anyway so i dont count that as an overhead expense for getting ? .

Im not in college, yes the rubbers are not free,but she gets no material gain
    from me buying rubbers. if anything its collateral benefeit.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    replacing somebody over sexual acts is not the same as replacing somebody over money.
    i replace chicks all the time because one chick might have a better head game or whatever.

thats like compaing freinds who replace freinds over not letting them loan them money
    or to replace freinds because they are sheisty freinds. and i dont mind a chick staying over my house im
    not ruthless
    now u just splitting hairs...

ur beef was originally you don't like dudes spending money on chicks because you feel it puts an unfair expectation on you....right??

well you have to understand that anything a dude does to a female previous to her meeting you may but some expectations un her mind when dealing with u... it ain't just money.....

it could be anything....

pretty much whatever that dude did to get shorty where he wanted her may be expected from you, especially if she got it on the regular....

it's not just money, it could be treatment, performance, or privileges......that's why from the jump we keep trying to explain to you, just worry about what ur doing, and stop worrying about what the previous ? did for her....

if for whatever reason that ? is still having an effect on her..then dismiss shorty and move on to the next one...

how many chicks coe into RElationships WITH BAGGAGE fromt he previous ? .. trust issues and the whole 9..

are you going to then make a thread saying all ? should be more faithful, cuz every chick u catch feelings for thnks ur cheating on her cuz every ? before u did??/

u gotta understand where we're coming from here...
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok my housing, transportation, and clothing are all things that i would have to spend

? IT.....im done tryin to help this young bro
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    ? he rocking Durex's????? pause
    LMAO why is that the only joint they try to give for free???
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's the way of the world fam. You gotta pay to play. Sometimes more than others.

If you puttin' out cash for EVERY chic you ? ', yeah you're certainly losin'...

But if think about it on a grander scale, your pay to play vs. free ass ratio should be off the charts.

I've gotten way more free ass than I've "paid" for.

But that's just me...

realest in thread.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO why is that the only joint they try to give for free???

Those are the ones planted by the man to keep us knockin' hoes up...

MESSAGE!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options

you can't be this dumb...we cannot both be 24 and I grasped the concept people in the thread were talking about years ago and you can't even see it...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So, man spends money on woman and woman should feel that it's a man's obligation?
    Don't blame men who wine and dine their women for materialistic females ? standards. If they are only impressed by things of a monetary value then that is THEIR problem, not the mans.
    People need to be responsible for their own. If she is used to the finer things because every man has thrown cash her way then she is spoiled because she got lost in the midst of tangible things, that is HER doing. She was not grounded to begin with, that isn't HIS responsibility to keep her humble. At what point does a man/woman identify their actions & outlook on life as being a product of their environment or a product of their own knowledge of life and self?
    A woman who doesn't value anything that can be purchased can have the same men throw the same cash her way and she won't necessarily react the same way, she won't allow it to affect her the same way as the other woman because that is not who SHE is.
    Whatever she wrote is prolly right.
    ^^ THIS....

Marley when I do have the energy to read your titangraphs I see you usually seem to have your head on straight. Which begs the question.

Exactly how ugly are you?
  • politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you can't be this dumb...we cannot both be 24 and I grasped the concept people in the thread were talking about years ago and you can't even see it...

dude i understand the concept clearly most men will pay indirectly or directly
    for ? regardless of circumstances im saying lets stop the atrocious direct tricking
    so we can limit the supply of it, and thus get a better return on ? with our investments or no investment
    monetary wise at all.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Chile please...

Fish fry missin' ass...

FOH yo...

How's your imaginary uncle ? ?
    LMAO!!! Did u go? was the fish good? did Du try and hug u? he seems like the give a pound and then pull a ? in for a rough ass hug type of person- in a non ? way tho..

anyway my uncle was surprised as hell! Another successful event brought to you by yours truly :cool:
  • blackrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!! Did u go? was the fish good? did Du try and hug u? he seems like the give a pound and then pull a ? in for a rough ass hug type of person- in a non ? way tho..

anyway my uncle was surprised as hell! Another successful event brought to you by yours truly :cool:

you tryna put together my birthday party in October
  • blackrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dude i understand the concept clearly most men will pay indirectly or directly
    for ? regardless of circumstances im saying lets stop the atrocious direct tricking
    so we can limit the supply of it, and thus get a better return on ? with our investments or no investment
    monetary wise at all.

how about you stop messing with women that require you to trick and you won't have this problem...
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Duck_Tales_Picture.jpg

u was ? about $75... but $700 is chump change??....
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options

u wack for that DEE,

but on a side note, that ? fundz look like coach mike tomlin...

mike_tomlin-pointing.jpg
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol, what up Dee...

Yeah I went, it was nice. Fish was slammin', they did their thing. Did Du try to hug me??? da ? ??? Yeah, he did.... smfh...

Glad your uncle's party went well... ? .
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u wack for that DEE,

mike_tomlin-pointing.jpg

smh i was serious.....i think you'll pick me up and spin me around. ur like a big teddy bear :D
  • politicalthug202
    edited August 2010
    Options
    when u give a ? a dime on the street, you give it to him to get him food, now what he uses it for is dif. either way, you funded what he does with that money...you may like yo car for it being that car, but its still bait you spent money on

your wrong in economic theory when i give a ? a dollar. i know it is a monetary benefeit
    to him, and will enhance his day. the money i spent on that car does not enhance her life say like getting
    a free meal gifts bills paid or money
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u wack for that DEE,

mike_tomlin-pointing.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.... That's better than Mase I guess.... lol.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    your wrong in economic theory when i give a ? a dollar. i know it is a monetary benefeit
    to him, and will enhance his day. the money i spent on that car does not enhance her life say like getting
    a free meal gifts bills paid or money

it enhances her image, when riding in the passenger seat
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man in one way or another we gon forever put money on the ? . We either gon put the money on the ? itself, or put the money on bait to get the ? .....its just part of life

true statement...it's not even about tricking....but you got to pay to play...one way or another

and it's about balance too

$$$$$$ does equal quality. People honeslty beleive ? like Jay-Z , Wanye. and Ye pulling all them bad ? cause of their looks?